What's new

UAE illegal expansion into red sea

Somali-Turk

Reaction score
Country
Somalia
Looks more like a business deal gone sour than an illegal takeover. Does UAE even have any interests in that part of the ocean? I think they are more concerned with the Gulf of Oman.....unless this has something to do with Yemen.

What UAE is doing is illegal and will backfire after their expulsions from Djibouti ports.
Somalia will just get pushed into anti Arab sphere of influences.Iranian base at red sea is not far fetched to counter these Arab wahabi terror lovers.

http://www.africanews.com/2018/03/0...land-port-deal-with-ethiopia-and-uae-company/

You should worry about not being a perpetually failed, war-ridden, poverty-ridden, terror-ridden and divided (Somaliland says hello) state instead.

Most Somalis are wannabe Arabs and almost every Somali tribe claims Arab ancestry. Your culture, language is highly influenced by Arabs. In fact Arabs are the ones that have influenced you the most (by far) of all foreigners. You are Shafi'' Sunni Muslims thanks to Arabian missionaries, dynasties, traders, soldiers, rulers and scholars from Arabia (Hijaz and Yemen).

Arabic is an official language in Somalia and spoken by millions of people. You country is part of the Arab League. An Arab minority lives in Somalia too and they alone will ensure that such fantasy talk will fail.

Your anti-Arab nonsense is hilarious but I apparently being a Turkish slave (if you complain about Arab racism towards Somalis/Black people you can imagine what Turks think about you), this is a natural behavior.

All while the Arab world helps Somalia with humanitarian aid and everything else (more than anyone else) whic a ungrateful hmar like you fails to recognize. Luckily drones like you are a tiny minority but some truths must be told.

BTW Somalia does not border the Red Sea. UAE has every right to establish themselves in the Red Sea which the Arabian Peninsula borders.

In any case the Red Sea is under the control/dominance of KSA/Arabia and Egypt and that will always be the case just like it has ben historically for millennia. Somalia of all "countries", cannot change this. As likely as Mongolia building the most potent navy on the planet.

BTW: Your name, avatar and behavior on PDF is pathetic. Cringe-worthy. Once an abeed always an abeed. Have some self-respect.:lol:

You should worry about not being a perpetually failed, war-ridden, poverty-ridden, terror-ridden and divided (Somaliland says hello) state instead.

Most Somalis are wannabe Arabs and almost every Somali tribe claims Arab ancestry. Your culture, language is highly influenced by Arabs. In fact Arabs are the ones that have influenced you the most (by far) of all foreigners. You are Shafi'' Sunni Muslims thanks to Arabian missionaries, dynasties, traders, soldiers, rulers and scholars from Arabia (Hijaz and Yemen).

Arabic is an official language in Somalia and spoken by millions of people. You country is part of the Arab League. An Arab minority lives in Somalia too and they alone will ensure that such fantasy talk will fail.

Your anti-Arab nonsense is hilarious but I apparently being a Turkish slave (if you complain about Arab racism towards Somalis/Black people you can imagine what Turks think about you), this is a natural behavior.

All while the Arab world helps Somalia with humanitarian aid and everything else (more than anyone else) whic a ungrateful hmar like you fails to recognize. Luckily drones like you are a tiny minority but some truths must be told.

BTW Somalia does not border the Red Sea. UAE has every right to establish themselves in the Red Sea which the Arabian Peninsula borders.

In any case the Red Sea is under the control/dominance of KSA/Arabia and Egypt and that will always be the case just like it has ben historically for millennia. Somalia of all "countries", cannot change this. As likely as Mongolia building the most potent navy on the planet.

BTW: Your name, avatar and behavior on PDF is pathetic. Cringe-worthy. Once an abeed always an abeed. Have some self-respect.:lol:

You are back in the game again:lol:

Most Somalis love arabs they have old relationship with Yemen I think this Somali Turk attack UAE because he is one of erdogan neo ottoman ikhwanjie slaves

Harsh...

NGL though...I get fun out of reading the roasting replies.

It's the truth. I have nothing against Somalia or Somalians just like I have nothing against Bhutan. A few years ago a half Somali and quite good-looking fellow chemical engineer student was trying to hock with up (no joking) but I had to decline her offer. So no bad blood here.

I just don't like mental slaves and people who are out of pedagogical reach. This tool is threatening 500 million Arabs and 20 + Arab countries with Somalia and Somalians using anti-Arab measures (never knew that he was a spokesman for some 9 million Somalis) while knowing the ground realities (Somalis and Somalia would never hurt Arabs due to to 100's of reasons). Everyone that knows Somalia and Somalis will know this simple fact.

PDF at its best.

BTW while this troll is barking, Arab countries are hosting the largest Somalian diaspora in the world and a significant portion of our Afro-Arab (nationals) are of Somali origin. Yemen is basically flooded with Somali refugees (since time immortal) and their descendants.

This troll is living in a fantasy world.:lol:

Yes, he is a Erdoganistan slave.:lol:

Harsh...

NGL though...I get fun out of reading the roasting replies.

Always my pleasure. Been busy but got some time to log on and have a bit of fun, lol.

Can't keep up with daily developments anymore but I am hearing good news from the region and KSA and Iraq so this is good.

BTW light-hearted trolling aside, all the best to the brothers and sisters in Somalia.

It's the truth. I have nothing against Somalia or Somalians just like I have nothing against Bhutan. A few years ago a half Somali and quite good-looking fellow chemical engineer student was trying to hock with up (no joking) but I had to decline her offer. So no bad blood here.

I just don't like mental slaves and people who are out of pedagogical reach. This tool is threatening 500 million Arabs and 20 + Arab countries with Somalia and Somalians using anti-Arab measures (never knew that he was a spokesman for some 9 million Somalis) while knowing the ground realities (Somalis and Somalia would never hurt Arabs due to to 100's of reasons). Everyone that knows Somalia and Somalis will know this simple fact.

PDF at its best.

BTW while this troll is barking, Arab countries are hosting the largest Somalian diaspora in the world and a significant portion of our Afro-Arab (nationals) are of Somali origin. Yemen is basically flooded with Somali refugees (since time immortal) and their descendants.

This troll is living in a fantasy world.:lol:

Yes, he is a Erdoganistan slave.:lol:

Why sharif al hijaz was merged with saif al arab?!

Why sharif al hijaz was merged with saif al arab?!

Because I recovered the forgotten password of this profile after I had created Sharif. Then I used "Sharif al-Hijaz" while banned with this current user, lol, so it was merged. Don't care though. Lost all my thanks and "positive rating" but they are useless anyway. Good to see the warriors being around here.:cheers:

BTW, increased workload (got a promising position at a leading chemical engineering firm here in Europe a while ago) means that I am forced (planned to anyway) to cut down on social media etc. A lot of it is a waste of time btw. Better things to do. Like becoming the new Richard Branson or Elon Musk.:enjoy::lol:

Because I recovered the forgotten password of this profile after I had created Sharif. Then I used "Sharif al-Hijaz" while banned with this current user, lol, so it was merged. Don't care though. Lost all my thanks and "positive rating" but they are useless anyway. Good to see the warriors being around here.:cheers:

BTW, increased workload (got a promising position at a leading chemical engineering firm here in Europe a while ago) means that I am forced (planned to anyway) to cut down on social media etc. A lot of it is a waste of time btw. Better things to do. Like becoming the new Richard Branson or Elon Musk.:enjoy::lol:
Sounds good but in thought you are going to work for aramco for good example or is that petroleum engineering I think? Doesn't involve chemical engineering or does aramco have petrochemical factor also wich involve the chemical engineering right?

You are back in the game again:lol:

Most Somalis love arabs they have old relationship with Yemen I think this Somali Turk attack UAE because he is one of erdogan neo ottoman ikhwanjie slaves

BTW by far most Muslims (maybe with the exclusion of Iranians and nationalist Turks) love Arabs. It's a simple fact. From Indonesia to Senegal. Seen it myself. We have a special obligation (historically) and sadly, we (our rulers but also the people) have failed to live up to our legacy in the past many decades (if not centuries) and this is disappointing. That's for another discussion but I am hopeful that this will change soon.

Even in the West, everything Arab/oriental was, until not that long ago, highly admired and praised. It was recognized as the cradle of civilization even at the time of Charlemagne when everything not under the Roman/Greek sphere in Europe was a total backwater (simplified). It was highly admired. Go read Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, English, German etc. literature from less than 200 years ago. Arabic was once, what the English language is today or what Latin was in the Roman Empire. Arabic was an obligatory subject at leading Western universities in the Middle Ages before and shortly after the Renaissance. From Oxford University to Bologna University (oldest university in Europe). Google it.

So when you have anti-Arabs here on PDF or elsewhere belonging to people that are nowhere near that legacy and who want their 2 seconds of fame by insulting, give them a historical wakeup call!

Don't take the few anti-Arabs on PDF too seriously. They are a small drop in the ocean.

Sounds good but in thought you are going to work for aramco for good example or is that petroleum engineering I think? Doesn't involve chemical engineering or does aramco have petrochemical factor also wich involve the chemical engineering right?

I preferred to gain additional work experience here in Europe. The business climate (for now) is also better than anywhere in the Arab world, even the GCC. Continuous reforms might change this (hopefully) soon though but it is still 5-10 years away (IMO). I can always get an additional degree if I want to specialize myself and enter this particular field (petroleum engineering). But chemical engineering is basically the most broad engineering field IMO. Mathematics, physics, chemistry and biology are all used extensively. There are ample opportunities. Petroleum engineering is just one specialized field. Anyway I could not decline the post that I was offered in my situation (recent graduate). It will look great on your CV. Besides all I want to is some practical (real) experience. Income etc. is irrelevant for me (in my situation). A good pay is an addition but I won't ever be broke (highly unlikely). I am more interested in proving myself and becoming 100% independent (in theory). As long as you are passionate, motivated and eager to learn, everything else with come with ease as long as you put an effort in.

Last edited:
Most Somalis love arabs

And vice versa. Somali, Sudani and Ethiopian people are some of the best people I've met through all the years that I've been around. I even have a special affinity for Ethiopian since I was born there. One of my best friends is Somali and we we've been in touch since school through our 30+ years to now.

And vice versa. Somali, Sudani and Ethiopian people are some of the best people I've met through all the years that I've been around. I even have a special affinity for Ethiopian since I was born there. One of my best friends is Somali and we we've been in touch since school through our 30+ years to now.

Especially the Habesha ( :enjoy: ) and Southern Semitic speakers of Eritrea and the beautiful highlands of Ethiopia and the Rashaida of Eritrea and Sudan. As well as Northern Sudanese.

Geography wise, the highlands of Horn of Africa and Southern Arabia, including the Hijazi highlands, are very similar. For instance Yemen (Sana'a), Ethiopia (Adis Abeba) and Eritrea (Asmara) have capital cities that are some of the highest located in the world.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_capital_cities_by_elevation

Those highlands are part of the same rift that goes from Northern Syria/Anatolia to the Ethiopia highlands. This rift created the Red Sea.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Sea_Rift

Farmland in that region (traditionally) from the highlands of Ethiopia to Northern Syria, was one of the richest in the world and where farming first emerged (Sham and Northern Arabia) in the world.

@SALMAN F

Really like Ethiopian cuisine too and Ethiopian cuisine. Some clear Arab influences and they too have an very rich coffee culture.

BTW, I have created a few topics about the Horn of Africa and I believe that they can become a close partner of the Arab world like throughout much of history in the past 3000 years. Both ancient Arabia and ancient Egypt had close trade ties to civilizations in Horn of Africa.

BTW, Nubians of Egypt and Sudan are also incredibly friendly and welcoming people. A shame that some of them face discrimination but luckily it is disappearing just like with our Afro-Arab communities in the Arab world.

Recently I saw that Arab News had posted some in-deepth articles about Afro-Arabs in KSA and other minorities. Nice positive surprise.

Back
Top Bottom