What's new

UAE FIRM CARACAL TO BRING SMALL ARMS PORTFOLIO UNDER MAKE IN INDIA, LOOKS TO SALVAGE ARMY DEAL.

Why do you have to pretend to be cool and intellectual by using words like BJP RSS Hindutva Bhakt Sanghi when you don’t even know the meanings of these. Don’t try to be cool here.

Not civilian, they will sell close to 4 Lakh carbines to Indian armed forces and will then start exporting to other countries, Indian Army has selected Caracal CAR-816 for Carbines and it is the world’s best AR-15 Pattern rifle. Recently Germany selected Haenel 556 rifle as the new standard issue, Haenel is Caracal’s child company in Germany and Haenel 556 is license manufactured version of CAR-816. Hence it is a very potent rifle.

SCAR-L and SCAR-H already used by NSG, SPG, SFF, SG, Para SF.
Caracal is best AR rifle in the world :hitwall::omghaha::omghaha:. Only an Indian can say that. So yes go ahead and select Caracal. I won't be surprised if your Forces start crying within first two years of using them. @Capt. Karnage

Caracal is best AR rifle in the world :hitwall::omghaha::omghaha:. Only an Indian can say that. So yes go ahead and select Caracal. I won't be surprised if your Forces start crying within first two years of using them. @Capt. Karnage
Go kid see who wre the designers of CAR-816, it is designed by the same 2 guys Robert Hirt and Chris Royse who made HK-416 when they were in Haeckler and Koch and then they made SiG-516 improving the HK-416 when they were hired by Sig Sauer and then they made CAR-816 improving the SiG-516 and HK-416 both when they were hired by Caracal international. Now cry me a river!

Go kid see who wre the designers of CAR-816, it is designed by the same 2 guys Robert Hirt and Chris Royse who made HK-416 when they were in Haeckler and Koch and then they made SiG-516 improving the HK-416 when they were hired by Sig Sauer and then they made CAR-816 improving the SiG-516 and HK-416 both when they were hired by Caracal international. Now cry me a river!
Go ahead and use them. These guns had faced serious issues after production. But please go ahead.

Go ahead and use them. These guns had faced serious issues after production. But please go ahead.
Lol 😂, Obviously you would say it coz India is buying it, by the way top small arms producing country called Germany selected Haenel 556 (Licensed variant of CAR-816 made by Caracal’s child company Haenel Germany) over Other rifles made by H&K. So now pls cry me a river and give your soldiers high quality premium Khyber Darra made guns which you brag about day and night.

Lol 😂, Obviously you would say it coz India is buying it, by the way top small arms producing country called Germany selected Haenel 556 (Licensed variant of CAR-816 made by Caracal’s child company Haenel Germany) over Other rifles made by H&K. So now pls cry me a river and give your soldiers high quality premium Khyber Darra made guns which you brag about day and night.
I am not saying because you are buying. I am not blind in my hatred nor I get blinded in my love for my country. I talk as a defence enthusiast. The first trials which you did in which Beretta ARX winner was I can understand. But trust me you will face severe issues both with SIG and Caracal. Don't need to believe me, just wait for few years and you would see articles in your own news papers on which it would be mentioned why Indian Army is unhappy with SIG and Caracal. They would be happy with AK-200 series.

Their 25% Rifle parts are imported from India already hence they are happily ready to move a new plant in Kanpur and produce the rifle with more than 60% Indian sourced components.
Yeah! and how many actually work from those 25% parts, we will see when the time actually comes.

No bro, in my life I have seen many weapons, including the service rifle QBZ-95 of PLA, AK-104, M4A1s, Pakistani Darra made guns, British SA-80, some stolen INSAS, Steyr AUGs, AKS-74Us and even once a SCAR-L was recovered from the relative of Masood Azhar but mostly

in North East the insurgents use Type-81 Rifles and Type 56 rifles and there are many of their pics showing them using it.

North East had a weapons upgrade 5 years ago.

Where do these weapons find their way into India?

North East had a weapons upgrade 5 years ago.

Where do these weapons find their way into India?
The border in North-East is not fenced, these same weapons are found by Militants in Myanmar coz North-East and Myanmar insurgency is more or less the same thing. You can easily cross border and illegally go into Myanmar undetected.

Both armies hence cross each others borders for cross border raids against militants as they are common enemies for both India and Myanmar and Bangladesh has helped a lot in logistics supply of Indian Armed forces into North East that the insurgency in North East has almost finished and Meghalay’s last militant squad had surrendered 2 weeks ago hence ending insurgency in Meghalay and in a few years whole North East will be peaceful.
Yeah! and how many actually work from those 25% parts, we will see when the time actually comes.
The Emirati Army’s standard issue is CAR-816 and 25% of those components are imported from India by Caracal and that was what I was saying hence it is easy for them to increase it to 60% with Make in India program for Indian Armed forces hence your arguments that Indian made items are poor quality will only remain to be a dream, I feel bad that you guys cherry pick news to undermine Indian Weapons citing poor quality unnecessarily just because its Indian made.
I
I am not saying because you are buying. I am not blind in my hatred nor I get blinded in my love for my country. I talk as a defence enthusiast. The first trials which you did in which Beretta ARX winner was I can understand. But trust me you will face severe issues both with SIG and Caracal. Don't need to believe me, just wait for few years and you would see articles in your own news papers on which it would be mentioned why Indian Army is unhappy with SIG and Caracal. They would be happy with AK-200 series.
I agree on your AK-203 part because it is a political buy, even I’m against purchase of AK-203 and that too because of the caliber it uses, 7.62x39 is not suitable for any infantry role but IA still wants to use it. And regarding the SiGs and CARs its not going to happen as Indian Army’s testing is tough and hard that at the end only Kalashnikovs pass the test but still CAR-816 passed the tests hence it won’t be bad as it is already a standard issue of UAE, Future standard issue of German Army and Indian Army.

I feel instead of AK-203, IA should go for AK-19, it is lighter, better iron sights, better accuracy and range due to its caliber and will enable more ammo to be carried by the soldier.
1607007196411.jpeg

Last edited:
by the way top small arms producing country called Germany selected Haenel 556 (Licensed variant of CAR-816 made by Caracal’s child company Haenel Germany) over Other rifles made by H&K.
to bad you are not here to respond since you are banned for your troll posts, but am just going to leave these here for you to read....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom