What's new

UAE ex police chief Advocating Terrorism In Sistan/Balochistan?

TheSnakeEatingMarkhur

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Found this on twitter when I opened it after ages 😒 I mean UAE is openly asking for it.. I hope they get it..

Screenshot_20210128-172145_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210128-172150_Chrome.jpg

Pakistan should take this up with UAE as I think he still holds a seat of public servant in UAE.

They involve long before. They think Gawadar is threat to them from day one. It started in Bhutto era when he was planning to make Gawadar free port.
Found this on twitter when I opened it after ages 😒 I mean UAE is openly asking for it.. I hope they get it..

View attachment 711327

View attachment 711328

Pakistan should take this up with UAE as I think he still holds a seat of public servant in UAE.
Well, he did what UAE govt ask him to do.

View attachment 711327

View attachment 711328

Muslim brothers should forgive other Muslims. Although I detect hiden hands of Irani Mullahs in this attempt to spoil relationships with brotherly Muslim. Long live UAE.

Muslim brothers should forgive other Muslims. Although I detect hiden hands of Irani Mullahs in this attempt to spoil relationships with brotherly Muslim. Long live UAE.
oh please give me a break, if he really said that then we should take this matter to the sheikh, ISI is pretty active these days in eliminating the real threats, he can be taken care of any time.

There is no hand of Irani Mullahs in this... he is against Iran, Houthis and Qatar as well if I am not wrong..

And he likes "Indian immigrants" so I can assume whose hand it is..

View attachment 711327

View attachment 711328

letme help you put things in perspective - He is addressing the Sistan problem in Iran...
If you see the poll & tweet before & after this poll you will get the idea that he is address insurgency in Iran because Iran is arming Houthis so by arming Baloch in Sistan, whether they can return the favor ....
I understand a bit of Arabic :D

1611864562060.png

Translation of the tweets

1611864603221.png

1611864629573.png

1611864654760.png

It’s about Iran, but I can guarantee you those missiles will end up in Pakistan used against the FC.
No point excusing this away.

Arabs are itching for another spring.
letme help you put things in perspective - He is addressing the Sistan problem in Iran...
If you see the poll & tweet before & after this poll you will get the idea that he is address insurgency in Iran because Iran is arming Houthis so by arming Baloch in Sistan, whether they can return the favor ....
I understand a bit of Arabic :D

View attachment 711359

Translation of the tweets

View attachment 711360
View attachment 711361

View attachment 711362

Thanks for clearing it all up :tup:

It’s about Iran, but I can guarantee you those missiles will end up in Pakistan used against the FC.
No point excusing this away.
thats for sure -- UAE civil administration, bureaucracy & Security apparatus has a good number of baloch community, hence not surprised with the tweet. Just because someone's last name is Baloch, Raisani, Raisi doesn't mean they are on our side of the border, they can be be from Iranian side too.

Back
Top Bottom