What's new

UAE" Cairo+riyadh anti Turkey+iran Arab alliance"

Hell NO

Reaction score
Country
Egypt
UAE's minister of foreign affairs tweeted about the current Arab politics stating that
"In the broader context, we find that the Arab axis based on Riyadh and Cairo will increase momentum and strength towards the regional Iranian and Turkish axes in the region, perhaps we are still in the gray areas, but the Arab presence has become more important and its role is more present than previous years"
And continued on talking about UAE's role stating

"The UAE will continue to play its supportive and sincere role with its brothers to promote stability and prosperity in the Arab world. Its inspiring model will be strengthened through its ambitious internal program, led by enlightened and conscious leadership that seeks to enhance innovation through innovation and hard work."

It makes sense that Egypt is currently forging a very strong alliance with Greece and Cyprus as that would be a useful tool in the coming conflict.
I would also expect a wormer relations with Kurds (we have seen how Kurds called on Egypt to broker an agreement with the Syrian government before Turkish intervention).
Arabs have finally started working on military industry with some promising results.
I think 2019 would carry allot of surprises.

Israel wins

Use muslism to kill muslims...
Muslims have been killing Muslims since the down of Islam nothing new there my friend.

But given that we have mentioned Israel I think they would take the Egypt + Saudi given that Israel would rather deal with Isis than Iran.

Credit should be given where it is due. Pakistan and General Raheel Sharif deserves full credit for building this alliance.

Israel wins

Use muslism to kill muslims...

yes they win because they fight kids in the street and shoot babys

they are not strong and muslim countries like Turkey and Pakistan are not weak

problem is back stabbing "allies" who would probably ditch us half way through the march to Jerusalem with corrupt leaders

We pakistaniz should stay out of that crap. These stupid people will make eachother weak. There is no islamic brotherhood. Only nationalities and nationalism, turks, persians, arabs fight among eachother you fools. You have forgotten the promise ur forefathers made to Mohammad PBUH and the Creator of the universe!

Just like the jews forgot their promise they made to Allah.

Pathetic weaklings. Pakistan should stay 100% neautral.
**** turks, persians and arabs. Shia and sunni **** them.

All those fight and are violent we should stay away from them. We have no stake in their fight let em destroy eachother all we can do is advice from where we stand as pakistani muslims.

There is no such thing as Arab unity. It has never existed, never will be. As long as Arab leaders hold on to such illusions, they will fail again and again to create a functioning network of organizations which will naturally lead to a closer relationship among Arab nations.

Take Egypt as an prime example. Their leadership may support Riyad-UAE axis but their nation - the average Egyptian citizen - will prefer almost always Turkey over Saudis. This is a fact. I know that Saudis will deny this and show projects, joint declarations, shared interest etc.

But all of this does not change the ground realities. Egyptians have more sympathy for Turks than for Saudis. Why? Because Turks themselves will always prefer Egypt over Saudi Arabia and both people are aware of this mutual affection. In addition, both people don't swim in petrodollars. Our daily struggle to survive is quite similar.

To sum it up, these new alliances are artificial and based on the interest of few elites. They do not represent the real devotion of their people which means they are bound to fail; especially in such a region like the Middle Eastern. The Arab history is full of short-term alliances.

It makes sense that Egypt is currently forging a very strong alliance with Greece and Cyprus as that would be a useful tool in the coming conflict.
I would also expect a wormer relations with Kurds (we have seen how Kurds called on Egypt to broker an agreement with the Syrian government before Turkish intervention).
Arabs have finally started working on military industry with some promising results.
I think 2019 would carry allot of surprises.

You mean Egypt and PKK/PYD terrorists to form an alliance against Turkey, because Turkish Army have been dealing with armed terrorists supported by Saudi/UAE money and backed by US. What makes you think What US can not achieve to back them any longer, will be protected/supplied by Egypt? If I were you, I would care about ıSIS terrorists controlling your territory, bombing touristic places. Dealing with Turkey with backing terrorists in Syria and Iraq will certainly bring you a heavy painfull load on your shoulder that your coup leader can not carry.

UAE's minister of foreign affairs tweeted about the current Arab politics stating that
"In the broader context, we find that the Arab axis based on Riyadh and Cairo will increase momentum and strength towards the regional Iranian and Turkish axes in the region, perhaps we are still in the gray areas, but the Arab presence has become more important and its role is more present than previous years"
And continued on talking about UAE's role stating

"The UAE will continue to play its supportive and sincere role with its brothers to promote stability and prosperity in the Arab world. Its inspiring model will be strengthened through its ambitious internal program, led by enlightened and conscious leadership that seeks to enhance innovation through innovation and hard work."

I believe the big words like those are the job of attention seekers. Otherwise, Noone will be impressed with wishfull thinking (to form so called anti-Turk/Iran alliance) of a tiny state which is not visible on maps with naked eyes. Those guys may believe their oil money may open all gates to shape region in favor of their benefits but The rules of region in long term have been determined by states having a long tradition and culture in history. Rest are allowed to speak like that by their boss until their money have been milked under the words of “Protection, Alliance, Security, Regional Stability”.

As usual the two horns of Satan.. Yeah my mobile phone almost made me write the two horny.. Are so confident that they clearly say that they are our enemy we have to think about it if a high ranking minister says this such clear than its crystal clear for even a farmer because normally politicians will speak in a cautious and moderate manner to not make something bad but in this case you see they have no intention for this

So The foreign minister talks this way it cannot be just for fun or praising yourself

The bad thing is that we have weirdos in our country who are not aware of this and would maybe call me an extremist, kuffar or whatever bad

Back
Top Bottom