What's new

UAE Armed Forces at Republic Day Parade 2017

I don't agree with that, UAE only see Pakistan as their servant, when we refused to spill blood of our soldiers' for them in Yemen they showed their real face, if India is ready to send troops for UAE's requirements then they will totally dump Pakistan.

Edit.

The new shift in international relations is slow but it's huge since WW-2, Pakistan should play it's Cards well to get it's interests safe guarded.

Yes if that happens , but you know that it won't. India won't send troops in there ever.

Yes if that happens , but you know that it won't. India won't send troops in there ever.

Time will tell that, because with having relationship with US as it's Policeman in the area, sending troops to help allies is a requirement and UAE is in US camp.

Our diplomats shud also raise concerns in ksa qatar and all gcc states about this[/QUOTE]
LOL at pakistani diplomat..Do you really think they care for Pakistan interest..
Turkey is very different from GCC countries they treat us as brothers not as servants' like GCC countries treat us. Their support since our Independence is huge and I don't think they asked for any big favor in return till now.
Turkey is very different from GCC countries..Agree
Servants' like GCC countries treat us.. Dis-agree they don't treat us like this. We act like this.

Our diplomats shud also raise concerns in ksa qatar and all gcc states about this
LOL at pakistani diplomat..Do you really think they care for Pakistan interest..

Turkey is very different from GCC countries..Agree
Servants' like GCC countries treat us.. Dis-agree they don't treat us like this. We act like this.[/QUOTE]

It's both, they buy people who rule Pakistan, they don't cheat state to state relations.

Perfect. :tup:

I think the news regarding India giving weapons are just to create some buzz in Pakistani media, and our media has done it very properly. We can see the results, how some of the news channels have started discussing about moving towards Iran.:lol:

But strategically India will be willing to start some activity in the sea in order to provide security in IOR, and may sell some fast attack crafts to UAE at cheaper rate. But one think that every body is missing is the space cooperation, I think UAE has decided to have its own space program and they might just look at ISRO for that.:cheers:

In 2016 itself it was declared that UAE will be taking ISRO's help. How else do you think they had rounded on 2020 to start their space mission?
It's an impossible feat without ISRO.

What I am trying to imply is , that the base of India - Arab/UAE relations is economics , while that of Pakistan - Arabs/MiddleEast/Turkey is more on Muslim Brotherhood and Security issues.

No,there's more to it than what meets the eye.
Terrorists being handed over,many being kept under observation,intelligence sharing is all part of the game.
I will say UAE and India have now become wiser.

This was clicked today early in the morning >>>
IMG_7664.JPG

No need to be godfather of Arabs, we survived and we will survived without them, let them jump here and there nothing they will gain from anyone, in the past they sent our troops back on the wish of USA, because they guaranteed them the safety of Saudi Arabia, now USA showed them middle finger, all Arabs never cooperated with us in any field like joint Ventures or R&D, they bought many duds weapons from Europe and USA, they want everything ready-made, we have achieved many milestones without them without God gifted oil money, there jealousy with gawadar port is shameful, as they don't Wana see let us grow like them, Iran building chaparral port with the cooperation of India, if they don't have problems with them why they have problems with Iran Pakistan friendship..grrrr

India won't/can't replace Pakistan in Middle East/Arabs.

The recent warming between India and them are primarily oil and investments. If you read a bit into events that would happen when the crown Prince visits , except the celebrations , its mostly UAE investments.

What I am trying to imply is , that the base of India - Arab/UAE relations is economics , while that of Pakistan - Arabs/MiddleEast/Turkey is more on Muslim Brotherhood and Security issues.

@Basel

Pakistan never wanted to Replace anyone , no one is against relations between countries .. China-India has relations , Pakistan and Russian is now building one .. my concern is that UAE enjoys a huge diplomatic support , and yet there are some reports of UAE been actively involved in Delaying the Gwadar for obvious reasons ..
Increasing Ties with India, that's their matter , but it wont be seen as positive in Pakistan nor by Pakistani Establishment , we should start screening the UAE diplomats can't trust them anymore ..

@Zarvan Look!!!!! Your "brother in arms" marching with your enemy in arms :lol:. I am sure that the sheep still wont see this as a sign for anything.

@Zarvan Look!!!!! Your "brother in arms" marching with your enemy in arms :lol:. I am sure that the sheep still wont see this as a sign for anything.
Even King Abdullah attended the as Chief Guest they did they achieved anything no. You need to grow up and if you are so scared of one contingent participating in a parade and you think that changes anything than please Grow Up Man. These kind of posts just make me laugh more.

Zarvan is right ideologically ..Only issue is our counterparts apply it on selective basis.We should do the same until all come to one page

The headgear on UAE troops at the back is similar to Indian troops operate in NE, western front or even in J&K

More practical and appropriate according to the climate.

View attachment 370341

View attachment 370342

^^
Hehe ... plastic-black-Sintex-tunnki ... dead give-away ;) !
UAE can very well afford Volvo-Saab-Mercedes tuck 'tunnnki's'.

Originally, the American moniker 'Middle-East' included, with boundary conditions of India and Egypt. Basically, Britian's 'East-of-Suez' who's capitatatls were Bombay and Calcutta re: West Asia and East Asia. New Delhi was to rule of India.

India's savvy, master politicians careved a distinct identitty by sididng and collaborating with the New World Order of USA and the USSR, the US being the junior partner, and hived and cleaved India into it's own very distinct id. West Pak. (Pakistan) then Bangladesh (East Pak.), and this massively ltd. options for smaller S. Asian states.

100's joined India. Some were debatable like Hyderabad, Junagarh, Pondicherry and Goa. Even J&K. The rest made up a Global powerhouse in the due course of 65 + yrs. of India's existence building a whirlwind id. Phew, today independent India has it's own Global identity and stands on it's own feet among a world of nation states.

Some like Burma, Balochistan, Tibet, Afghanistan, Kalat even Sri Lanka lost out in varying degrees. Nepal also.

It's interesting to consider the reverse of the above. Say Burma, Balochistan and Tibet were part of an un-divided India. Then the middle east may have joined up with such a mega nation. Then Iran, even Iraq and Afghanistan. What would S.Arabia be with such a giant India next to it, and for reasons of modernisation and links going back to antiquity, may have ... anything is possible. Or Israel, Syria, Lebanon. Egypt?

Back to 'East of Suez' idea of the British. On the other Northern side, Tibet to Mongolia, Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Azerbaijan ... after all Baku-Bokhara-Smarkhand-Lahore-Delhi-Kabul (what the Chinese are now calling the New Silk Rd.) are part of Indian and Central Asian folklore. Lot's in common, many of the above now newly independent states send their experts to learn new age ideas of Constitutionalism, Parliamentarian-ism, Media, Bollywood, Labour, Social relations, Stock Market dynamics etc. from and in India re: collaborations.

East, the Japanese had completely ravaged East Asia re: the great war. East, more S-East Asia was saved from the Japanese and the smaller countries there, while having recovered wonderfully from the war, given a chance may have joined up or collaborated strongly with India. They do today nevertheless.

Summarily, India's decision to lose real-estate for the sake of nation building served it well. India's nation building had strong roots in Victorian society and, to give credit where credit is due, elements of said new age world wafted to the old and tired world of India rejuvenating and resurrecting a modern nation state.

Losing good lands (Punjab, Bengal Delta) over schools-universities-golden cities- railways-ports- telegraph-governance systems-factories (first think ordnance factories, then Mrooti-Hiro-Exxxcorts); NO BIG DEAL!

The 21'st Century is a knowledge century where fb, google, Microsoft, IBM, Cisco etc. mean more then good Punjabi land holdings. That's what India's story is ... India's almost caught up with the biggest and the baddest. Almost = 3-5-7 yrs. attenuation or lag time.

After that, anything!

Last edited:
Even King Abdullah attended the as Chief Guest they did they achieved anything no. You need to grow up and if you are so scared of one contingent participating in a parade and you think that changes anything than please Grow Up Man. These kind of posts just make me laugh more.
Oh dear! If only you actually knew how Geo-politics work, they are not defined by religion or "brotherly bonds" rather by interests and for your Holy Emirati's, Pakistan is more of an irritant rather than a friend, but these things are known to people who are privy to ground realities and not the ones who keep their necks deep buried in sand and keep on banking on delusions. It's a pity that you out of sheer ignorance still don't want to acknowledge the facts till they blow up in your face. :tsk:

Oh dear! If only you actually knew how Geo-politics work, they are not defined by religion or "brotherly bonds" rather by interests and for your Holy Emirati's, Pakistan is more of an irritant rather than a friend, but these things are known to people who are privy to ground realities and not the ones who keep their necks deep buried in sand and keep on banking on delusions. It's a pity that you out of sheer ignorance still don't want to acknowledge the facts till they blow up in your face. :tsk:
I am not suffering from any delusion you need to come out of your bias. This bias is mostly shared by those who are angry on Islam also and are embarrassed of being Muslim. Secondly concept of Islamic Brotherhood is given by ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW and no Tom and Dick or Harry can end it. UAE is doing lot of work in your country dude from building your War on Terror effected areas to other work. Finally grow up this participation in parade doesn't mean anything or changes anything.

Pakistan never wanted to Replace anyone , no one is against relations between countries .. China-India has relations , Pakistan and Russian is now building one .. my concern is that UAE enjoys a huge diplomatic support , and yet there are some reports of UAE been actively involved in Delaying the Gwadar for obvious reasons ..
Increasing Ties with India, that's their matter , but it wont be seen as positive in Pakistan nor by Pakistani Establishment , we should start screening the UAE diplomats can't trust them anymore ..

The thing UAE is doing bad against Pakistan is not accepted by few here @Khafee

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom