What's new

UAE aircraft carrying millions of dollar intercepted in somalia

Who ever is advising UAE about Somalia should be fired.the UAE image in Somalia is all time low along with their wahabi terror Saudi yet they managed to show up with plane carrying cash in Mogadishu and try to bribe our national security servicemen at the airport.

:o: what are they doing with that cash?
Bribe and other illegal activities.

I see those who live in Somalia (Somalilanders) sometimes post anti-Turkey posts (accordingly with what they are being told or paid)
Paid, good start lol

This is part of UAE destabilization plans for Somalia.

How was it intercepted? I don't think that part is true, my friend. Most report are saying it landed in Mogadishu and was then boarded by security personnel and the cargo was seized. Other reports claim the money was to pay for the Somali army facility in Puntland. Any truth to that?

How was it intercepted? I don't think that part is true, my friend. Most report are saying it landed in Mogadishu and was then boarded by security personnel and the cargo was seized. Other reports claim the money was to pay for the Somali army facility in Puntland. Any truth to that?

Perhaps after interception it landed. Interception does not always mean shooting down.

Back
Top Bottom