What's new

UAE acquisition of F-35s on track as negotiations with the US continue

It is mouths like yours that have brought the destruction of once our dear and cherished Iraq..

Not me.

It's Majoos to our east and the Khaleej's heavy reliance and compliance to American foreign policy throughout the past decades.

Today your job is to launch Arabization campaigns, you aren't doing it

Not me.

It's Majoos to our east and the Khaleej's heavy reliance and compliance to American foreign policy throughout the past decades.

Today your job is to launch Arabization campaigns, you aren't doing it
Let the past be the past..it is a long story ..you know it..

We don't want to conquer tongues today.. just hearts..

He should be perm-banned and honestly I don't even think his Algerian because I have many real Algerian friends.. His not a representation of Algeria
In the contrary, I do represent that Algeria ,the land of the brave and the home of the free. Arab states don’t know the meaning of those two words , words that define the Algerian wether a man or a woman...Arabs can’t digest it, Algerians are just better people! Algerians are doers not talkers like the rest of the Arabs…Sorry anti Algerians, if the saddle fits, just adjust to it…

POV Pakistan! A hodge podge of incomprehensible people and the only country whose nuclear power didn’t get him respect…

I am not even gonna bother with you.. Because you are not an Algerian and I have meet plenty.. Patrioting people indeed but sadly you are just not one

Arabs buying some serious stuff

f35
rafales
seem.to be on eveeybodies shopping list

they really seem.to be top contenders in the middle east and elsewhere

but serious military buyers with large budgets,only

I am not even gonna bother with you.. Because you are not an Algerian and I have meet plenty.. Patrioting people indeed but sadly you are just not one
No you haven’t otherwise you will be wearing dentures with comments about Algeria, like you have been known for..

Even if the F35 sale goes through, the final product most likely would be highly Inferior to the ones Israel operates.

Both UAE and Israel don't need expensive fighter jets. UAE can't operate them in a war effectively and Israel doesn't need it because Israel faces far greater danger from cheap projectiles.

Such weapons for these countries are ultimately only 'corporate welfare' for UAE, Israeli, and American defense contractors!

Both UAE and Israel don't need expensive fighter jets. UAE can't operate them in a war effectively and Israel doesn't need it because Israel faces far greater danger from cheap projectiles.

Such weapons for these countries are ultimately only 'corporate welfare' for UAE, Israeli, and American defense contractors!

What? They can operate it during a war effectively.. Will do it without mercy if it becomes necessary. As for Israel not needing it? That is just wrong also. They may be facing projetiles but they reply with it and sort of gives them air superiority but other then that it has no use but useful for both.. I tend to see assumptions on this board all the time..

Back
Top Bottom