What's new

U.S. wants to widen area in Pakistan where it can operate drones

:no::no::no:

NO WE CANT ALLOW YOU THAT !!

But in the end you will have the authority to do so over all Pakistan :frown: because we have got such a nice president! :angry:

bhai mere why do all pakistanis blame Zardari for every fault in pakistan today. he is merely to-ing the line of his predescors. remember it was musharraf who turned turtle after hearing ''either you are with us or against us''
zardari has no other options he has to follow the american line or the aid stops in this hard time.

I think i heard in news that pakistan denied US drone attack in quetta(Baluchistan)?? If i am wrong correct me..

That's an old news. They are asking for widening the drone area for a long time. Yes Pakistan threatened to end the cooperation in case of any Quetta misadventure.

bhai mere why do all pakistanis blame Zardari for every fault in pakistan today. he is merely to-ing the line of his predescors. remember it was musharraf who turned turtle after hearing ''either you are with us or against us''
zardari has no other options he has to follow the american line or the aid stops in this hard time.

"bro" did you not bother reading the 1st page full of reasons why people in Pakistan blame zardari... Why do people balme Mugabe, why did people blame Mosulini, why do the Uzbek's still curse the Niaziov?

Blame is given where it is due, it's only outside observers who claim "why are you Pakistanis making Z a scapegoat", "poor Z"... :rolleyes:

Come spend a day in Pakistan where even when you put 100PRK easyload in your phone 10% goes to Mr.Z.... Your CNG, Fuel, RGST, reformed vat... All has a percentage that goes to "Mr.Z".

As the Punjabi saying goes "Door ke dhol suhane lagte hai". = गुर धोबी सिख कपड़ा साबुन सिरजन हार

Last edited:
I never said PA is not capable of hitting a drone. You have hell lot of advanced weapons...... But do you have the will and guts to use them ???

BTW It was a test ! PA did not shoot down a predator drone..:coffee: Shooting a drone needs a spine.

Just so you know... ;)

PA shares intelligence sources with USA which able the drones to strike high level targets ....... to understand tht one need a brain which some people here lack!
Shooting ur UAV was a good incident.:disagree:

PA shares intelligence sources with USA which able the drones to strike high level targets ....... to understand tht one need a brain which some people here lack!
Shooting ur UAV was a good incident.:disagree:

So you are saying PA is not capable to strike high level targets!!!??? Thats why you need US forces on your soil???:flame:

Drones operating from Pakistani soil itself is a big question mark on PA capabilities. If US shares intelligence with PA and PA takes action in her own soil this is what normally happen in every sovereign country, ofsource if the external help is not asked for in case of incompetence.

Drones operating from Pakistani soil itself is a big question mark on PA capabilities. If US shares intelligence with PA and PA takes action in her own soil this is what normally happen in every sovereign country, ofsource if the external help is not asked for in case of incompetence.
For your kind information, Pakistani forces are not incompetent.

Americans want to carry out operations against so called 'anti-afghan elements' inside Pakistan and they are using drones as a primary tool for this purpose. Some benefits are as follows:

1. Increased safety
2. Ease of use
3. No issue of obstacles on the ground
4. No need for boots on the ground
5. Greater effectiveness
6. Time saving
7. Target can't escape

Robotic technologies have a bright future in the next generation of warfare.

Americans wanted to conduct large scale military operations inside Pakistan against suspected enemy elements, which would have involved boots on the ground. However, such a move could destabilize Pakistan. Therefore, Drone operations were proposed as an alternative.

Pakistan shares a long border with Afghanistan where a war is raging for several years. Expectedly, the geo-political circumstances in Pakistan are considerably different than in India under the context of WOT. Because war in Afghanistan directly affects Pakistan and not India. You Indians should realize this.

Last edited:
For me, this is nothing more than to check from time to time k "kitnee ghairat baki hai" ...

Drones and other unmanned military projects should be completely banned ... people in their underwear sitting miles away bombing whoever they want whenever they want ... can it get any more inhuman? ... Blood of people living in tribal areas has no value??? ...

Why Pakistan even allow those areas is also beyond my understanding ... When Americans go away, should we expect people in tribal belt areas to fly our flag?? and if they refused, does that make them terrorist??? ..... WHAT SOVEREIGNTY???? .... we should be ashamed ... Those are our people and we should stand up for them ....

Nato should focus their efforts on Afghan side of the border... Talibans are not drinking redbull and they definitely don't have wings .....

Whatever be the reason, the balme only goes to Zardari and credit is always given to Gillani. I don't understand techincally it's the PM who calls shots in Pakistan, so why blame the poor chap who is just making some money for himself.

Why do you care so much after all its Pakistani people who blame a Pakistani president and rightly so.
On second thought since you Indians do really care that much for the guy why not just import him and make him the president of India and then we can have this debate about why we blame zardari only.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom