What's new

U.S. wants to widen area in Pakistan where it can operate drones

I think HRH,Queen has more influence in UK than Zardari has in Pakistan.

Jokes apart, your very line underlines the point Im making. Zardari openly says that Drone strikes must stop,but they go on--- Uncle Sam armtwists Zardari to do more,but inexplicably the offer is rejected.

So it either suggests Zardari is not in charge or he is working in the interests of Pakistan by rejecting US demand which in turn implies you guys are unjustly blaming him for all ills.

You think he is all great, please your welcome to have him... There is a reason he is called Mr.10%, we don't lecture you on the conduct or character of Ghandi Junior.

Don't tell us, we have Zardari wrong.

You think he is all great, please your welcome to have him... There is a reason he is called Mr.10%, we don't lecture you on the conduct or character of Ghandi Junior.

Don't tell us, we have Zardari wrong.

We are not saying Zardari is good, he is a corrupt leader admit it. At the same time he also looks like scapegoat. There is a PM in country who holds maximum power then there is Army who has their influence and gives consent to all important decisions then why blame just him is the question. Why don't blame the PM?

We are not saying Zardari is good, he is a corrupt leader admit it. At the same time he also looks like scapegoat. There is a PM in country who holds maximum power then there is Army who has their influence and gives consent to all important decisions then why blame just him is the question. Why don't blame the PM?

Who replaced maghdoom faheem a seasoned politician and PPP party loyalist and appointed his 18 year old son as chairman?

Who chairs the PPP's CEC(Central Executive Committee)?

Who hold's the reigns to the horses so to speak?

Why DO we not see the President on TV for all the important issues?

Why is it always Qureshi & Gillani?

Drone attack protests = Qureshi

Flood Press Reports = Qureshi & Gillani

Karachi Riots = Gillani

Attabad Lake Crisis = Gillani

Fuel Shortfall = Gillani

Cross Border Relations = Qureshi & Gillani
----

If this was any western country the people would be on the streets saying just where the "hell" is our President?

He is busy securing his sons's seat in the party... Yup Zardari is "scapegoat" alright.... Give it a rest!

No one would admit so readily that PM or Army Chief is corrupt. Actually all of them are working together. Blamming Zaradi is the best option due to his already spoilt image. For his role as an active scapegoat he is being hansomely rewarded.

No one would admit so readily that PM or Army Chief is corrupt. Actually all of them are working together. Blamming Zaradi is the best option due to his already spoilt image. For his role as an active scapegoat he is being hansomely rewarded.

Here i openly admit they are all in the sane bucket... There goes your argument. Sweeping generalisation is useless.

Personally i see a lot of people defending Mr.Z, which only adds fuel to the fire.

No offense, intended. But what's the point in spending so much money on your military and then letting some country treat your land like a hunting ground. No self respectable Nation would allow her sovereignty to be violated in such a senseless manner. What do the citizens who have to live in fear of a drone strike every day think of the Government that was supposed to protect them?

But then again,the entire purpose of your armed forces is to protect you from Big Bad India. Any other party can treat you like a helpless country as long as the Indians stay away. Be this trigger happy American soldiers sitting comfortable somewhere and hunting Pakistanis like animals with a drone, or Taliban fighters blowing up places all over Pakistan without any care.

It's quite true that most Pakistanis consider only India as their enemy, in reality the US is a far greater threat to Pakistan.

10 days........ Drone strikes are done with GOPs permission and ISIs intelligence sharing........ expanding strikes wont be happening.

Exactly!!! but then there are Pakistani civilian causalities also and why US is operating in your territory when you are a sovereign nation!!!! Aren't Pakistani armed forces capable of solving internal problems?!!! What is the need of foreign armed forces on your soil?

Isn't this shows the low self esteem of the government which represents a country called Pakistan??? just reading somewhere that Punjab governor was saying "Pakistan is not Afghanistan." But talking is not enough, just stop the drone strikes and prove it......

If you permit them once they will keep asking you for more. If they want to expand the drone strikes then will GoP resist the US pressure if they are serious?

Wheres the proof that Pakistan is shielding Mullah Omar and other Al Qaeda members? Considering what these bastards have done to our country, i find it hard to believe that GOP will be shielding these animals. Besides, whats the point of hiding in Pakistan when almost half of Afghanistan is under Taliban's control. I am quite sure they can live a cosy life over their considering how big of a failure NATO's military campaign has been; Operation Khanjar and other operations in Helmand, how were they? At least i can claim that PA launched a campaign against the TTP with their meagre resources and wiped them off in Swat and South Waziristan. Easy to blame your problems on others before acknowledging your own short comings good sir :rolleyes:

well u guys are getting close 7-8 billion $ in aid ,helping USA capturing laden. It would make perfect sense to stabilize a dwindling econmy with that kind of money influx. so y not?

well u guys are getting close 7-8 billion $ in aid ,helping USA capturing laden. It would make perfect sense to stabilize a dwindling econmy with that kind of money influx. so y not?

Besides the factual errors with what you're saying, what is the relevance of your post?

Knowing Zardari, he'll let them expand for more aid.

And in the end, the recession hit American people will be forced to pay with their cash and the Pakistani will be forced to pay with their blood.

seriously speaking really , does zardari have any choices.

I think i heard in news that pakistan denied US drone attack in quetta(Baluchistan)?? If i am wrong correct me..

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom