What's new

U.S. Unholy Alliance Meddling in Pakistan.

Do you want that proof's will be sent to you personally......at your home or door step when u will wakeup and see a letter with proofs in your door. .......I think even then u will not accept and will say...........fake proofs and pictures...............

is that not enough..................in so many times in so many threads on this forum...........picture are posted that Pak Military captured Indian made weapons which Talibans are using..........plus many Taliban's accepted that they are getting weapons and money from RAW............also India has more than 100 Cosular Sections in Afgan Land and do you think they what is purpose of that...........the purpose is to hold the afghan market with any means and train the terrorist which are from Aghan or Pakistanis from Northern areas and then send them to Paksitan for Terrorist Activities.............even so many peoples are captured in the outfit of Taliban they were Indians ........Proof they didn't had........what we called ....."KHATNEY"...........Islamic way to cut the Co:woot:k of child....................Do you need more explanation................or its enough :taz:

No its not enough. Most of what you said was laid out by your politicians for domestic consumption. They never claimed the same with any of the international fora, much less India. They are just there to play petty politics blaming everyone else except for finding the root cause. They try to make it as if Pakistan would have been heaven if India and US weren't there. Please demand your government to provide proofs for this nonsense and then we can talk.

@Malik Usman
I think Indian will never accept the proofs since they dnt even belive in UNO Resolutions on Kashmir.

RAW @ CIA agents (with fake ID) are using tiwitter and FB for progating against Pakistan and Nuclears.

RAW @ CIA agents (with fake ID) are using tiwitter and FB for progating against Pakistan and Nuclears.

If you had made this comment in 70's I would have thought it true, Today RAW is nothing but weaker than local police.. It was made weaker by IK Gujral govt.. If Modi become PM, you can see the same RAW (of 70's again), but there is no chance of him being PM, so there is no chance of RAW becoming stronger...

Thanks for fearing form RAW, Sometime comment of your's make me proud of something (Stronger RAW) which is not there... We are winning moral war against you

If you had made this comment in 70's I would have thought it true, Today RAW is nothing but weaker than local police.. It was made weaker by IK Gujral govt.. If Modi become PM, you can see the same RAW (of 70's again), but there is no chance of him being PM, so there is no chance of RAW becoming stronger...

Thanks for fearing form RAW, Sometime comment of your's make me proud of something (Stronger RAW) which is not there... We are winning moral war against you

lol winning a moral war...what are you.. anna hazaray?

Off course I am ANNA.... :)

The way your countryman give respect to RAW, sometime I feel RAW is third most advance/Powerful spy agency in world...
1. CIA
2. Mosad
3. RAW

Its very much true. The activities of RAW in China, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka Proves that RAW is the third powerfull spy agency of the world.

Americans are evil and will stop at nothing for resourses of other countries, they will continue meddling everywhere killing innocent people.

It has been accepted by both Pakistan and China that the Uighur terrorists are trained in Pakistan. What does RAW has to do with this one?

Dear SupeKaif and Zaheerul Hassan,

​We are pleased to know that both of you are vehemently against false propaganda and lies being told over the internet by those who want to spread hate among people of different nations. We also believe that facts and logic, not false accusations, should be the basis of any dialogue. Therefore we refute and contest false propaganda about U.S’ intentions and actions towards other nations of the world.

Once again we see recycled decades old conspiracy theoriesthat the United States is trying to steal resources and attack or destroy Pakistan. Are not these allegations false and illogical? We are fighting a war on terrorists who attempt to brainwash innocent children into suicide weapons. Forum readers, where is it said in Islamic scripture that children be deceived into killing themselves and other innocents in Mosques and market places in the name of God? Is this the basis for a just struggle?

​Your conspiracy theories do not benefit anyone or any nation. The war on terror is not being fought for resources. Instead we extend our strong right hand in partnership to Pakistan to defeat a terrorism that has harmed both our countries. Is it not time to support your Pakistani soldiers who sacrifice their lives in the battle against Taliban?

CDR Bill Speaks
DET –U.S. Central Command
U.S. Central Command

Dear SupeKaif and Zaheerul Hassan,

​We are pleased to know that both of you are vehemently against false propaganda and lies being told over the internet by those who want to spread hate among people of different nations. We also believe that facts and logic, not false accusations, should be the basis of any dialogue. Therefore we refute and contest false propaganda about U.S’ intentions and actions towards other nations of the world.

Once again we see recycled decades old conspiracy theoriesthat the United States is trying to steal resources and attack or destroy Pakistan. Are not these allegations false and illogical? We are fighting a war on terrorists who attempt to brainwash innocent children into suicide weapons. Forum readers, where is it said in Islamic scripture that children be deceived into killing themselves and other innocents in Mosques and market places in the name of God? Is this the basis for a just struggle?

​Your conspiracy theories do not benefit anyone or any nation. The war on terror is not being fought for resources. Instead we extend our strong right hand in partnership to Pakistan to defeat a terrorism that has harmed both our countries. Is it not time to support your Pakistani soldiers who sacrifice their lives in the battle against Taliban?

CDR Bill Speaks
DET –U.S. Central Command
U.S. Central Command

Look I here what you say mate but actions speak louder than words. Americans actions contradict the words of US central command

If Indians are such good planners - I'd like RAW to fix the damn potholes in Bombay.

Back
Top Bottom