What's new

U.S to split afghan reserves between 9/11 victims and hungry afghans

The Americans feel threatened though and we can smell blood. All you have to do is mention China and Russia to make the Americans paranoid.
Yes, but it is a threat of their own making. There is no reason for a conflict with either country; with the end of communism we should be reaping the benefits of a peace dividend.

Yes, this is American 'exceptionalism'. The Americans are allowed to do what other countries aren't. The flip side is that every advanced country has free medical 'except' the American people.

The price of Empire.

Well it is US money in first place. Aid money etc.
Sure? If anybody knows for sure let us know.

Afghans need to stop moaning over everything, it’s not even their money, it’s US money (aid) that was supposed to go to Afghanistan but was held.

They took Bin Laden $$$ and gave him a place to base up. They are complicit.

Ironic how OBL himself left the warzone and left Afghans to suffer. Their unconditional allegiance to him will be seen as foolish in history and Pakistan's soft spot for his BS will be remembered as the age of ignorance that cost them $100 billion dollars, big dose of terrorism and the most costly loss of a relationship with the west. Only Pakistan would be stupid enough to get embroiled in others countries mistakes.

I think some Pakistanis didn't realise until it was too late that his intentions on Pakistan was to break it for the Afghans and would be seen as "war booty" and nukes, money and our women handed out to Afghans like candy.

But youre missing a big point. They did give Bin Laden refuge but it wasnt something USA disapproved of, quite the opposite. It was only after 911 that USA changed the tone.

This article worths reading ,

Does anyone expect yanks to do the right thing?

Wonder how Afghans are reacting to this. It's their money which America robbed off them.

Such a low thing Americans have done. The 9/11 victims families were compensated after the 9/11 attack but that was not enough and since then they have been trying to make MORE money by suing the Saudi govt but I see finally got to the $3.5 BILLION of the money which rightly belongs to the Afghan PEOPLE! I don't care about the Taliban but the money could have been used through UN or other agencies to help ordinary Afghans.
There is no humanity in the hearts of some people! The Taliban had paid a heavy price for their complicity in sheltering the Al-Qaida terrorists but the 9/11 victims, in their greed, ignored that and ignored the pitiful conditions of the ordinary Afghans and going for more money!
Well, at least lets hope the $3.5 billion gets distributed quickly to help people of Afghanistan. I am a little surprised even that money is being returned to Afghanistan.

awww thats so sweet, giving money to 9/11 victims

taken from poor afghan children and woman...by the way U.S. does object the way Taliban treat those women!!

Back
Top Bottom