What's new

U.S. threatened to take military action against China over arms race in space

He is not only a muti-ID low-life troll "veer" but enjoy using such cheap tactic like type China's "c" in small letter to satisfy his built in hatred against us.:tdown:

I agree his comments were 'condemnable' but i think you're reading too much into it. So what if he typed c of china in small letters? I always do that. india, pakistan, china. i just type US in capital because 'us' can also mean 'we'. It's not that big a deal. :)

Too bad they have only tested themselves against small banks. Without the bank that funds them they would be trying in vain to rob this bank with table knives ;)

haha that's a good one. :D But the thing is the court [UN] listenes to the robbers rather than the bank. :/

haha that's a good one. :D But the thing is the court [UN] listenes to the robbers rather than the bank. :/

There are five permanent members of the UN security council, and I am sure the other four will not back the US. Considering they themselves might one day want to have Anti Sat if not already has that capability :D

Looks like US is going to have to go solo in on this with their table knives..hehe :china:

Not to mention the leak was based on reports made back in 2007. That was before the 2008 financial crisis and that was when Bush and Rice was still in charge. The paper tiger has since lost a few more teeth and this steak is clearly too chewy for them to take :lol:

These two paragraphs make me LOL.

Officials working for Ms Rice later told China: ‘A Chinese attack on a satellite using a weapon launched by a ballistic missile threatens to destroy space systems that the United States and other nations use for commerce and national security. Destroying satellites endangers people.’

While the U.S. said China’s testing of an anti-satellite missile contravened ‘the spirit of cooperation’ of international space operations in the 21st century, just over a year later Washington launched its own test strike.

The US criticised China for destroying their own satellite, then a year later they did the same to theirs.

The US criticised China for destroying their own satellite, then a year later they did the same to theirs.

The Americans were also the first to deploy space weapons and the biggest spewers of space junk. So it's ironic that the first two items they always raise when talking about China's ASAT test are that Chinese are being "aggressive" and cluttering space for the "civilized nations".

Only an audience profoundly ignorant of their own's country's history can believe such propaganda.

The Americans were also the first to deploy space weapons and the biggest spewers of space junk. So it's ironic that the first two items they always raise when talking about China's ASAT test are that Chinese are being "aggressive" and cluttering space for the "civilized nations".

It's called spin.

Only an audience profoundly ignorant of their own's country's history can believe such propaganda.

You're talking about the majority of people.

Re: U.S. threatened to take military action against China over arms race in space

IS THERE ANY COUNTRY THAT US HAS NOT THREATENED?

At least they have been a good girl and not announced it publically. Otherwise it would be a big disgrace and a big joke to the rest of the world. It's almost like restricting access to international waters..lol

Back
Top Bottom