What's new

U.S. Sends Second Carrier to Asia Amid Tensions with China

Foolish Americans endangering the SCS again with their aggressive provocations and usual baseless accussations. Can't let the world be at peace.

Listen, Thai Citizen, the United States was operating within International Air space and the CBG is within International waters. What insolent tongue you have, considering the fact that the Thai Air Force is practically potent because of the 60 or so F-16s the United States sold to the Thais (at special price at that). As for naval aspects, the lethal frigates you have are American Knox class frigates. Don't forget the years of military interoperability the US and Thailand have had ergo, CARAT.

bahahah, I love how the Chinese think they actually rival NATO or the United States right now, yes you have grown tremendously but don't get it twisted, we aren't very concerned about winning a war against you, it would be much easier than Iraq as it would be a clear objective and not an occupation, just an *** whoopings.

This is all you really need to know.

Total Air Power

China: 2,788

United States: 13,683
Japan: 1,595

Total for USA/Japan: 15278

Further, our navy makes yours look like it belongs in the last century we could effectively blockade any imports of energy making you rely on your 4 million barrel a day production which im sure we would bomb pretty early in the conflict. Before you go on about our debt you need to realize that any country that is the world reserve currency has to expand debt to let liquidity exist, our debt isn't that big of a deal at the moment, the only thing that can bring us down is not even military but the loss of global reserve currency status, which is a possibility, but military, pfft please. BTW I have trained with Chinese troops once in 2006 and to be honest the ones you put forward were impressive, but as I seen the "average" soldier they were short, pudgy soft little kids if you ask me, I think this is a result of the one child policy and kids growing up as the only child and being pampered and put on a pedestal

Before you can do any harm to our economy with naval blocade, you would like to think twice about your space asset, US is not beyond our reach we can suffer US American economy as well with cyber attack as well....we will have alot to enjoy.

bahahah, I love how the Chinese think they actually rival NATO or the United States right now, yes you have grown tremendously but don't get it twisted, we aren't very concerned about winning a war against you, it would be much easier than Iraq as it would be a clear objective and not an occupation, just an *** whoopings.

Total Air Power

Further, our navy makes yours look like it belongs in the last century we could effectively blockade any imports of energy making you rely on your 4 million barrel a day production which im sure we would bomb pretty early in the conflict. Before you go on about our debt you need to realize that any country that is the world reserve currency has to expand debt to let liquidity exist, our debt isn't that big of a deal at the moment, the only thing that can bring us down is not even military but the loss of global reserve currency status, which is a possibility, but military, pfft please. BTW I have trained with Chinese troops once in 2006 and to be honest the ones you put forward were impressive, but as I seen the "average" soldier they were short, pudgy soft little kids if you ask me, I think this is a result of the one child policy and kids growing up as the only child and being pampered and put on a pedestal
I said 2x A.C groups send to SCS, and u compared with whole China & America Airforce power. Of course we clearly know the gap between two side fighters, well i think China would think twice when U.S send more than 6x A.C groups in SCS, but if hot-war between China and U.S, i 100% believe other nations like Russia & E.U won't just sit outside, it will really be the WWIII and break current World Game Rule.

Last edited:

Total Air Power

Welcome to the forum @PattonJRJR , good to have more American posters in this forum.

You mentioned you trained with Chinese troops; are you Army, Navy, AF? I'm former JMSDF, myself. Pleasure to meet you here.

Before you can do any harm to our economy with naval blocade, you would like to think twice about your space asset, US is not beyond our reach we can suffer US American economy as well with cyber attack as well....we will have alot to enjoy.

Like I said, we aren't worried you should also think the same, you think you are the only country capable of a cyber attack. Hell we invented the computer and the internet (The west US+UK) we make all the processors you make nothing except what we give you patents to make with slave labor for cheap. I think the countries who make this tech would know how to exploit it best. Like I said before, you have grown a lot but no one is that scared of you.

A bunch of idiots that know nothing about military talk about China being so big, sure they have a ton of people but that doesn't mean anything in the past 50 years. The combined arab countries had LOTS more people than Israel but look how that played out.

Forget incidents merely "off your coast". You shot down Iran Air Flight 655, thousands of miles away from home, causing nearly 300 fatalities.

Anyway, I think you're getting your threads mixed-up. This is about the US posturing with a new carrier group. My "glee" was directed at that. If you're talking about the barrel roll incident, which I think you are, that's in the other thread started by boomslang.

Huh? And the PLA shot down Cathay Pacific VR-HEU (also off of Hainan Island...), but many countries make these mistakes. Not sure of the relevance.

As far as the barrel roll incident, isn't that what the majority of the OP's article was about?

I will check out boomslang's thread as well, thank you for pointing it out.

Like I said, we aren't worried you should also think the same, you think you are the only country capable of a cyber attack. Hell we invented the computer and the internet (The west US+UK) we make all the processors you make nothing except what we give you patents to make with slave labor for cheap. I think the countries who make this tech would know how to exploit it best. Like I said before, you have grown a lot but no one is that scared of you.

A bunch of idiots that know nothing about military talk about China being so big, sure they have a ton of people but that doesn't mean anything in the past 50 years. The combined arab countries had LOTS more people than Israel but look how that played out.

What I said is that US is not immune as in Korea war that you can come to do harm in Asia and we couldn't do nothing to American's homeland. But now with Internet and space, you're not beyond our reach, we have nothing to lose to engage US in space or in Battlenet if US navy is engaging the naval blocade against China.

I doubt how many middle-class Americans want to join the army nowadays, most of soldiers seem to came from lower-class families

It's a standard aggressive words from the War Lord, isn't it ? :pop:
Good Job, buddy.

USS Carl Vinson Strike Group deployed on Friday August 22, 2014

US_Navy_090320-N-9928E-304_The_aircraft_carrier_USS_John_C._Stennis_%28CVN_74%29_and_ships_of_the_John_C._Stennis_Carrier_Strike_Group_are_underway_in_formation_with_naval_vessels_from_the_Republic_of_Korea.jpg

USS Carl Vinson Strike Group Ships Out for Deployment | NBC 7 San Diego

@F-22Raptor , may i ask how many SSNSs are usually attached to a USN Strike Group?

Last edited:
China played chicken with US spy plane, US navy sent a aircraft carrier strike force to Asia just a tit over react on the part of US military.

China played chicken with US spy plane, US navy sent a aircraft carrier strike force to Asia just a tit over react on the part of US military.

I dont think so, as per the US Navy, the Strike Group will head over to Western Pacific, and then, will go to the Middle East.

This is Standard Procedure.

I think US carrier deployment in Asia is a good exercice for Chinese Navy, no challenge mean no answer to it. Only people live near the danger will seek to find the answer to it and we want US navy to be the experimental specimen of China military development.

Good stuff, maybe we will fold soon. You never know, people do say 100th time is the charm.

Back
Top Bottom