What's new

U.S. Sends Second Carrier to Asia Amid Tensions with China

Side note, our pilots flying 200+ hours, they are on par with American pilots in terms of hours, maybe they lack experience in terms of international exercises, but they don't lack the skill the Americans have. So you have nothing to worry about. The days of us bumping planes is over. We are no longer that weak.
Look at it this way: I spend more time driving in daily commute than Schumacher and his pals in their F1s on the race tracks, so would that make me the equivalent driver to them ?

A barrel roll can be done by any civilian pilot in any prop job. I did it in a Cessna 152 back in high school in the late 1970s. Am not talking about an aileron roll, which is basic piloting skill and can be taught in the first flight, but a more complex barrel roll.

aileron_barrel_roll_zps327423da.jpg

This kind of stunt flying in the sight of other pilots from other countries in a non-airshow situation is considered unprofessional, at the least. It does not say much about the pilot's skills, other than he can perform basic flight maneuvers. The closer to the other aircraft, the more dangerous it is, and it says not only is the pilot unprofessional but also reckless. Michael Schumacher and his pals probably drives like minivan mothers off race tracks.

In a real fight, your PLAAF pilots will not make it home.

Send chicks...:enjoy:

HA! Lol, that's right. That would help "normalize" the relations a little temporarily

Chicks in DF-21C/D, we prepared at least 50x hot chicks for each A.C group.

So I assume the "landing zone" for these DF's will be (as always) a few miles away from the actual AC's? We can pick up the debris, no problem. However, be careful in what you wish for...the result of such attempt may be our boys running the entire ADIF zone for you and your civilian planes will have to ask for "permissions" to enter :usflag:

Last edited:
So I assume the "landing zone" for these DF's will be (as always) a few miles away from the actual AC's? We can pick up the debris, no problem. However, be careful in what you wish for...the result of such attempt may be our boys running the entire ADIF zone for you and your civilian planes will have to ask for "permissions" to enter :usflag:
LOL ... i trust China missiles accuracy, never let us down. We have flying chicks good enough, 10 Mach expressage.
4-130123163304.jpg

c4e164ff54034a6fb2acb6c69e485e11.jpg

Look at it this way: I spend more time driving in daily commute than Schumacher and his pals in their F1s on the race tracks, so would that make me the equivalent driver to them ?

A barrel roll can be done by any civilian pilot in any prop job. I did it in a Cessna 152 back in high school in the late 1970s. Am not talking about an aileron roll, which is basic piloting skill and can be taught in the first flight, but a more complex barrel roll.

aileron_barrel_roll_zps327423da.jpg

This kind of stunt flying in the sight of other pilots from other countries in a non-airshow situation is considered unprofessional, at the least. It does not say much about the pilot's skills, other than he can perform basic flight maneuvers. The closer to the other aircraft, the more dangerous it is, and it says not only is the pilot unprofessional but also reckless. Michael Schumacher and his pals probably drives like minivan mothers off race tracks.

In a real fight, your PLAAF pilots will not make it home.

Do you also use your daily commute time to devise strategy, have access to race track, have teams working for you, and have a unlimited amount of film and experts advising you, as well as having access to Ferrari, and Lambos.

If the answer to those questions is yes, that you in fact have that during your daily commute, then you have as good a chance of being as good.

Chinese pilots are professional pilots same as you, if you are one, they spend their time perfecting their craft, use their time in realistic combat drills against the best a few nations and China has to offer.

They have the same access to materials, to experts, to weapons, to almost everything Americans have access to.

True they have no combat experience, but to suggest they are unprofessional is simply not true.

BTW, we are not the only nation that does this. You are in the air force probably, would you say that we are the only nation that does this.

In a real fight, we may lose more men against US, but it's crazy to assume it be anything like the Iraq war.

LOL ... i trust China missiles accuracy, never let us down. We have flying chicks good enough, 10 Mach expressage.
4-130123163304.jpg

c4e164ff54034a6fb2acb6c69e485e11.jpg

No doubt the DF looks impressive on paper as well as on trials on immobile subjects in this case, the ground. But the question that comes to mind is whether or not this will be effective against a moving Carrier. Remember that despite a Nimitz Class Carrier being a behemoth, it is impeccably fast for its size. It has a cruising speed at 30+ knots.

@cnleio ,

In Naval terminology, we refer to this as fanning maneuver, which enables a capital ship to turn in steep angles. Ships such as carriers are capable of making this maneuver as in any other capital ships (cruisers and destroyers et al) as a defensive tactic to evade missiles fired at it. In the case of the DF, you're dealing not with a static object. US Aircraft Carriers are moving at 30+ knots and making repetitive turning maneuvers that makes any strike rather futile.

Refer to the following illustration,
original.jpg

Refer to another illustration,
turning_an_aircraft_carrier_07.jpg

notice it turning at 90 degree angle

Refer to another illustration,
US_Navy_050107-N-6074Y-046_The_Nimitz-class_aircraft_carrier_USS_Abraham_Lincoln_%28CVN_72%29_makes_a_turn_in_the_waters_of_the_Indian_Ocean_just_off_the_coast_of_Sumatra,_Indonesia.jpg

Who will bag the Carl Vinsen? PLAN wants to ambush with our newest Type 093B submarines. PLAAF wants to saturate mach 6 missiles with our stealth fighter. Second Artillery wants to annihilate with our DF-21D. How do you prefer to die, tragic sailors of the ill fated US carrier? Don't feel so bad though. Right after Carl Vinsen is turned into scrap metal, then our DF-41 warheads will fall on the admirals in Paccom headquarter in San Diego :lol:

4-130123163304.jpg

With this type of still big target, Vietnam could also hit any target in SCS by our own ballistic missiles.

No doubt the DF looks impressive on paper as well as on trials on immobile subjects in this case, the ground. But the question that comes to mind is whether or not this will be effective against a moving Carrier. Remember that despite a Nimitz Class Carrier being a behemoth, it is impeccably fast for its size. It has a cruising speed at 30+ knots.
Yes,It's meaningless if DF21C/D only hit a static target. China has satellites chain to communicate with DF21C/D warhead and "BeiDou" satellites to lock position.

And China really did moving target test to copy a A.C on the sea.
20111017021019889.jpg

With this type of still big target, Vietnam could also hit any target in SCS by our own missiles.
IRBM or anti-ship missile ? or just Vietnam Scud ?

@cnleio ,

In Naval terminology, we refer to this as fanning maneuver, which enables a capital ship to turn in steep angles. Ships such as carriers are capable of making this maneuver as in any other capital ships (cruisers and destroyers et al) as a defensive tactic to evade missiles fired at it. In the case of the DF, you're dealing not with a static object. US Aircraft Carriers are moving at 30+ knots and making repetitive turning maneuvers that makes any strike rather futile.

Which speed faster ?
1. U.S A.C's 30+ knots
2. China DF-21C/D 10Mach during hypersonic re-entry.

Last edited:
Yes,It's meaningless if DF21C/D only hit a static target. China has satellites chain to communicate with DF21C/D warhead and "BeiDou" satellites to lock position.

IRBM or anti-ship missile ? or just Vietnam Scud ?
Is this baby a Scud ? This is with 1 ton warhead
Anyway, better we bid on cruiser missiles.

V1.jpg
V11.jpg

Which speed faster ?
1. U.S A.C's 30+ knots
2. China DF-21C/D 10Mach during hypersonic re-entry.

Mentioned that DF-21 is a ballistic missile, with CEP 50-100m of static object, it could hit the moving AC if its travelling time is under 10s.

To me: Wu-14 is non-existent, it's just a failed test of DF-21D

Last edited:
Mentioned that DF-21 is a ballistic missile, with CEP 50-100m of static object, it could hit the moving AC if its travelling time is under 10s.
The enemy target at most has 10s escape time. If DF-21C/D warhead changed flight path, only 5s. If China launch >10x DF-21C/D into A.C groups water, more hit chance.

Of course China can provide more chicks to welcome our "guest", these sexy chicks:
845459414_480.jpg

1002082029641c8e93b3852930.jpg

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom