What's new

U.S seized domains of Iranian media outlets

Which claim? its a universal human right. Freedom of speech is above any law, let alone, local laws.

Completely undemocratic behaviour by US of A.

This claim: "Freedom of speech is above any law, let alone, local laws."

Please provide a reference for that claim, thanks.

This claim: "Freedom of speech is above any law, let alone, local laws."

Please provide a reference for that claim, thanks.

Isnt freedom of speech a universal human right ? you are the citizen of so called democracy, you should know better! :D

When will the Western propaganda mouthpieces be shutdown?

Immediately upon violating any laws that require such a sanction.
Isnt freedom of speech a universal human right ? you are the citizen of so called democracy, you should know better! :D

Whose freedom of speech has been prevented? Please show how that freedom must include a website hosted in another country whose laws are being violated. After all, all the affected parties have numerous other outlets for exercising their freedom of expression, including alternate web domains, if you cared to read the Reuter news story I linked above.

Immediately upon violating any laws that require such a sanction.

Whose freedom of speech has been prevented? Please show how that freedom must include a website hosted in another country whose laws are being violated. After all, all the affected parties have numerous other outlets for exercising their freedom of expression, including alternate web domains, if you cared to read the Reuter news story I linked above.

A media website of a foreign country, which for that country is its CNN , FOX etc, and you dont see any issue with that?

I am glad actually, one sidekick blew the media building recently and now master is trying to shutdown freedom of speech. Exposing themselves to the rest of the world as to who they are.

A media website of a foreign country, which for that country is its CNN , FOX etc, and you dont see any issue with that?

I am glad actually, one sidekick blew the media building recently and now master is trying to shutdown freedom of speech. Exposing themselves to the rest of the world as to who they are.

Absolutely let the world see USA exactly as it is, for better or worse. I have no problem with that at all.

Who knows how many of propaganda sites run against Pakistani interests under fake names. Our authority only wakes up if it hurts some influencials' personal interests.

They are doing this Because they don't want us to put our point of view out there, Only Theirs are allowed to be out there, like look at what CNN did 2 days ago with their interview with Raisi:
The CNN reporter asks Raisi that is he going to make a deal with the u.s. on Iran's ballistic missile program and regional policies, Raisi answers no and follows that with an explanation that "We already have an agreement with you on nuclear program that you pull out of unilaterally and are not following it as we speak, And yet you want us to make a second and a third deal with you guys?!" Like what are we missing here?!
The full answer:
And what CNN did is that they cut the explanation part and only showed their audience the "No" part, Why?
1- It makes the u.s. look bad.
2- They want to imply to their audience that he is refusing just for the sake of refusing, They are just hardliner blah blah blah for no reason, Like there is an effect that has no cause here.

The CNN cut:

They also blocked Javad Zarif from attending UN meeting before Covid, You know, Because he was about to engage in some disinformation activates and muricans speared the world from it by not leading him attend UN annual meeting:

Muricans are an imperialistic disease and a cancer on this world that do nothing but making the world a worse palce for everybody else.

Last edited:
They are doing this Because they don't want us to put our point of view out there

Absolutely not. Both sides are equally free to put out their own respective views to the world, by whatever and all means necessary and available to each. Let the world decide whose narrative is more believable.

Absolutely not. Both sides are equally free to put out their own respective views to the world, by whatever and all means necessary and available to each. Let the world decide whose narrative is more believable.
Yeah right:

Yeah right:

That will not be an issue if UN moves out of USA. Let Iran and all other nations needing such access get the change made. No problem!

That will not be an issue if UN moves out of USA. Let Iran and all other nations needing such access get the change made. No problem!
I like this whataboutism talking points that comes out american mouth when they try to maneuver their way around these thing, Muricans use them hosting the UN headquarters as a means to silence the nation's that are on their death list from expressing their point of view to the world and then turn around and tell those ppl that you should move the UN headquarters to someplace else if you don't want to be silenced by us, Doing it all as the brand themselves as protector of freedom of speech in the world, Thanks for making my case for me.

I like this whataboutism talking points that comes out american mouth when they try to maneuver their way around these thing, Muricans use them hosting the UN headquarters as a means to silence the nation's that are on their death list from expressing their point of view to the world and then turn around and tell those ppl that you should move the UN headquarters to someplace else if you don't want to be silenced by us, Doing it all as the brand themselves as protector of freedom of speech in the world, Thanks for making my case for me.

LOL! You really should understand why the UN chooses to remain in NYC. After all, people have banged the desk in the UN with their shoes in its history with no problems while expressing their points of view, and unsavory dictators too, so obviously the problem is not on this side.

Iran brought this on themselves by registering domains in the US. And PressTV is not a private news outlet, but a mouthpiece of the Iranian government.

And PressTV hasn't disappeared. It's readily available on other domains. So the idea that the US is censoring PressTV is a bit disingenuous.

Back
Top Bottom