What's new

U.S. Ready to Talk Space With China

So, what are you trying to emphasize?

ISS is falling down tooooo soon ..... or Tiangong is going to go up toooo late.

Anyway, do you eat your daily bread in USA .... possibly bought out of a US funded scholarship?
Don't mind, but I am keen to know.

I don't see how the fact that I eat my daily bread in the U.S. or the fact that I have a U.S. funded scholarship has anything to do with the conversation. The ISS is gonna deorbit in 2020. You are telling me that China is gonna complete a space station before that date?

Cooperation with the Soviets, Russians, and all other Space faring countries in building the ISS and in general learning about our solar system, our universe, and our planet without having to worry about militarizing space. We are also looking forward to a cooperative future in space with China as well. If China does not want to be cooperative, or at the very least peaceful, then they will have brought a crisis upon all of humanity.

Space is already militarized. Take the spy sats and X-37 and ASATs, for instance. Your beliefs are noble but militarization of space is only a natural extension of what happens on the ground. Once it is economically feasible for major powers to deploy troops in space believe me, they will.

china will revet to a back water once Africa gets infrastructure into place to produce cheap goods for us eu and so on no offence i feel bad fo china i lik ethe people hate the CCP, they cheat on every international rule

china will revet to a back water once Africa gets infrastructure into place to produce cheap goods for us eu and so on no offence i feel bad fo china i lik ethe people hate the CCP, they cheat on every international rule

I feel bad for you since you obviously can't spell or write anything other than run-on sentences.

I don't see how the fact that I eat my daily bread in the U.S. or the fact that I have a U.S. funded scholarship has anything to do with the conversation. ?

I never said, it has anything to do with the topic.

However, it is something that you should think about.

After all, why do you want to bite the hand that feeds you !

The ISS is gonna deorbit in 2020. You are telling me that China is gonna complete a space station before that date?

I didn't claim anything about ISS or Tiangong.

I never said, it has anything to do with the topic.

However, it is something that you should think about.

After all, why do you want to bite the hand that feeds you !

I didn't claim anything about ISS or Tiangong.

What do you mean by bite the hands that feed you? Biggest joke of the decade. How did you get "biting the hands that feed you" from this:

Never. The thing is gonna deorbit before China is gonna complete the Tiangong space station.

What I stated was a fact. China will not be able to work on the ISS and it is a well known fact for people who are into space related news. You, on the other hand, tried to portray this as some sort of Anti-American comment. You like McCarthy much, Jingdong?

One more thing. You said don't mind in your previous thread but as a matter of fact I do mind your comments very much. What you said is a thinly disguised version of "go back to China" and I never expected you, an otherwise rational forumer, to say things like this.

Space is already militarized. Take the spy sats and X-37 and ASATs, for instance. Your beliefs are noble but militarization of space is only a natural extension of what happens on the ground. Once it is economically feasible for major powers to deploy troops in space believe me, they will.

One can always hope...:undecided:

Hoping I won't see a major war spill into the confines of space in my lifetime, it would flood space with debris making access that much harder for everyone involved.

One can always hope...:undecided:

Hoping I won't see a major war spill into the confines of space in my lifetime, it would flood space with debris making access that much harder for everyone involved.

Orbital debris would be a major problem and when they reenter atmosphere they are gonna make life hell for people on the ground.

What do you mean by bite the hands that feed you? Biggest joke of the decade. How did you get "biting the hands that feed you" from this:

What I stated was a fact. China will not be able to work on the ISS and it is a well known fact for people who are into space related news. You, on the other hand, tried to portray this as some sort of Anti-American comment. You like McCarthy much, Jingdong?

One more thing. You said don't mind in your previous thread but as a matter of fact I do mind your comments very much. What you said is a thinly disguised version of "go back to China" and I never expected you, an otherwise rational forumer, to say things like this.

No. Why should I tell anyone "go back to China."?
On the contrary, USA would try to hold you back in USA itself, by offering competitive salary post your education.

Atleast that's the way it happens with most people.

I just mean that it's good for you as well.... otherwise, you would never have left China in the first place.

The thing is ..... USA would have been very fair with you in every sense of the word.

Given this, there is no reason of you to be acidic towards the place of your residence.

------

Even if we leave your particular case (as an individual), USA has always been more than good to China.
Do you think Japan would have withdrawn from China 1945 so easily, without US bombs on Japan?

Do you think China could have imagined the current economy without liberal US imports, and lot of US developed civilian technology?

How at all has USA ever ever been bad to China?

Just some jingoistic chinese forummers think otherwise here. Don't keep their company.

No. Why should I tell anyone "go back to China."?
On the contrary, USA would try to hold you back in USA itself, by offering competitive salary post your education.

Atleast that's the way it happens with most people.

I just mean that it's good for you as well.... otherwise, you would never have left China in the first place.

The thing is ..... USA would have been very fair with you in every sense of the word.

Given this, there is no reason of you to be acidic towards the place of your residence.

------

Even if we leave your particular case (as an individual), USA has always been more than good to China.
Do you think Japan would have withdrawn from China 1945 so easily, without US bombs on Japan?

Do you think China could have imagined the current economy without liberal US imports, and lot of US developed civilian technology?

How at all has USA ever ever been bad to China?

Just some jingoistic chinese forummers think otherwise here. Don't keep their company.

I would like it if you stop putting words in my mouth. Find a post, here or anywhere else, where I bashed the U.S. or Americans in any way.

What is this ridiculous nonsense about me being acidic about America and Americans? I wouldn't even be alive today because of American doctors so yeah, I owe the country and its people a lot more than just the "daily bread". I will speak ill of the government and policies just as I will speak ill of the Chinese government/policies when I think they are wrong/in-just. However you will never hear me say things like how "Americans are evil slave drivers" and how most "Americans are secretly racist" and blah blah blah because the majority of people I've met here are kind, morally upright people.

Speak of people who are acidic about the United States... there are a lot of radical libbies who, despite the fact that their family lived in the country for several generations they fit your descriptions completely. One day a friend of mine complained to me that most of the people in his political class kept on complaining that the U.S. is an Evil Empire that invades and pillage other countries. I just kinda laughed and told him to ask them "why are they still living here then?"

You seems to twist the truth quite masterfully.

You blame China for not being cooperative??? China has expressed her cooperative wishes many times in the past. However, U.S. has tried all kinds of despicable ways to keep China out.

You tell me that U.S.'s intention for space is purely for civilian use??? You tell me that suddenly a money-depleted debt-degrading country like U.S. suddenly regains its conscience and look for cooperation with China???

Have you invited any Chinese scientists to ISS programs and any Chinese astronaut into space station in the past??? If not, what kind of cooperation are you talking about??? In your dreams???

You know what. China is building her own to stop listening to your nonsense.

Cooperation with the Soviets, Russians, and all other Space faring countries in building the ISS and in general learning about our solar system, our universe, and our planet without having to worry about militarizing space. We are also looking forward to a cooperative future in space with China as well. If China does not want to be cooperative, or at the very least peaceful, then they will have brought a crisis upon all of humanity.

As for the ISS, so what? A mutual understanding of the 'rules' in space is to the benefit of both, because neither side wants miscalculations or misunderstandings in intention.

Hasn't the US just banned any Chinese involvement with NASA???

Hasn't NASA just laid off ten of thousands of highly qualified people? Chinese companies will have another job fair for them soon.

I can only say that you are such a retard who knows nothing about China.

Back
Top Bottom