What's new

U.S.-Philippines Relations Benefit From China’s Poor Public Image

it just like German ,Japan fascist suddenty attacked Soviet-USA like animal , only animal pround of that way of war.

Poor Chinese , we just rammed their ship, forced them to submit 200 million $ , and all they can do is just keep barking :lol: We are not "third best army in the world" now, but at least we still a second nation having anti-ship abllistic missile that can mount nuclear warhead after Russia :P

Barking dog sheldom bite :lol:

yep i agree, that's why Vietnamese can only bark about ramming ships and 200 million dollars. I guess 130,000 viets is only worth 200 million and a small bump on our ships.

reminds me of a movie where a small punk gets beat up bad by a strongman, and then when the strongman spits on his face and leaves, he throws a tiny pebble at the strongman, runs away and claims victory.

yep i agree, that's why Vietnamese can only bark about ramming ships and 200 million dollars. I guess 130,000 viets is only worth 200 million and a small bump on our ships.

reminds me of a movie where a small punk gets beat up bad by a strongman, and then when the strongman spits on his face and leaves, he throws a tiny pebble at the strongman, runs away and claims victory.
At least we can bark about ramming ships and 200 million dollars now, but poor Chinese have Nothing to bark except animal ways of war in 1979 :lol:

and hope to kill at least 200,000 Filipinos in 30 days. This will greatly improve China's reputation and image in the eyes of these indigenous Filipino tribals.
Man...so much hate!! You want to kill 200,000 Filipinos just to improve your image?? :eek: Does communism tell killing improves image? To hell for the so called "peaceful rise". Heck...the imperial Japanese were never wrong in committing the Nanking Massacre.

Vietnamese can only fantasize about Japan 80 years ago. But they will keep drinking Agent Orange for 50 more years.

This photo is available in the net.

USA paid for cleaning.
China nursed Chinese children with poisoned Milk with melamine.

Vietnamese can only fantasize about Japan 80 years ago. But they will keep drinking Agent Orange for 50 more years.

Both Koreans and Viets seem to be harmless because they are weak.

If they are strong, then you would expect them to be even more aggressive than the Imperial Japan, and also more hungry to grab their neighbor's lands.

Remove that image brother...we cannot stoop down to the level of chinese in finding pride in the sufferings of others.

When I read a post of chinese guys named Sinochallange:

In 1979, we killed 130,000 Vietnamese in just 28 days. That was the last time Vietnam claimed to have the "third best army in the world."

Soon, we will fight a defensive preemptive counterrattack war against the Philippines and hope to kill at least 200,000 Filipinos in 30 days. This will greatly improve China's reputation and image in the eyes of these indigenous Filipino tribals.

When you are Vietnamese, what do you think ?

Both Koreans and Viets seem to be harmless because they are weak.

If they are strong, then you would expect them to be even more aggressive than the Imperial Japan, and also more hungry to grab their neighbor's lands.
Hehe, we're not poor resouces nation like Korea-Japan, so we don't need to invade another poor resouces nation like China , it'd better to see Chinese kill Chinese in Tienanmen square again and again just for enough safe food and oil to survive :P

But we will take back Paracel and Spratly islands bcz it's resouces rich area :P

Hehe, we're not poor resouces nation like Korea-Japan, so we don't need to invade another poor resouces nation like China , it'd better to see Chinese kill Chinese in Tienanmen square again and again just for enough safe food and oil to survive :P

China is one of the most bountiful countries on earth, and average calorie intake of Chinese is far greater than that of Vietnamese.

Viets are starving even as their rice is exported. Now that's a real shame.

When I read a post of chinese guys named Sinochallange:

When you are Vietnamese, what do you think ?

This is war, and what do you expect? :coffee:

PLA killed about 100000 Vietnamese militia who dressed up as the civilians, since you guys always pretended to be the regular civilians and asked the PLA soldiers for help, when they helped you, you guys just shot them from behind.

This kind of dirty tactic is plain disgusting, no wonder they just burned down your villages and farmlands. :coffee:

But we will take back Paracel and Spratly islands bcz it's resouces rich area :P

Our land area is around 30 times of yours, but our population is only about 15 times of yours.

You must have been out of your mind if you believe that you have more natural resources than China, even in per capita basis.

This is war, and what do you expect? :coffee:

PLA killed about 100000 Vietnamese militia who dressed up as the civilians, since you guys always pretended to be the regular civilians and asked the PLA soldiers for help, when they helped you, you guys just shot them from behind.

This kind of dirty tactic is plain disgusting, no wonder they just burned down your villages and farmlands. :coffee:

You are still lying same as Chinese propaganda, more than 100.000 civilian Vietnamese are killed by Chinese PLA murders. Vietnamese people don't forget it same as normal Chinese remember to Nanjing Massacre.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom