What's new

U.S. Navy crew grounded after pilot draws penis in the sky

Penis in the sky: US Navy pilots grounded over ‘obscene’ stunt in Washington
Viral
by Web Desk | Published on November 18, 2017 (Edited November 18, 2017)
Navy_US_Penis.jpg

Facebook
Twitter
Reddit
WASHINGTON – The United States Navy officials have acknowledged that its air crew was responsible for skywriting a male genital over a Okanogan county earlier this week.

Following the backlash on social media from all over the country, Navy Spokesman Thomas Mills told the media: “From a Navy standpoint, we do hold our aircrew to the highest standards and this is absolutely unacceptable.

“It has zero training value and the aircrew is being held accountable.”

A number of onlookers on the ground were amused by Thursday afternoon’s sky doodle.

WARNING: Some viewers may find the images below offensive.
View image on Twitter
DOyF6cMUQAEFaTE.jpg

https://twitter.com/anahi_torres_/status/931266469869977600
Anahi Torres @anahi_torres_

The most monumental thing to happen in omak. A penis in the sky

US-NAVY.png

Later Friday, Vice Admiral Mike Shoemaker, commander of Naval Air Forces, issued his own statement.

“The American people rightfully expect that those who wear the Wings of Gold exhibit a level of maturity commensurate with the missions and aircraft with which they’ve been entrusted. Naval aviation continually strives to foster an environment of dignity and respect. Sophomoric and immature antics of a sexual nature have no place in Naval aviation today. We will investigate this incident to get all the facts and act accordingly.

“This event clearly stands in stark contrast to the way our aviators and sailors are performing with the utmost professionalism, discipline, and excellence from our carrier flight decks and expeditionary airfields around the world today.”

One of the many roles an F-18 able to perform without the aid of the blue pill !!

This should be included in Top Gun 2. I can see Maverick pulling a stunt like this. :-)

He shall not draw a penis. If he draws the shape of USA country accurately. I am sure he will be promoted and given a medal. Penis is easy to draw and vulgar and not that challenging. I think that is the reason why he is reprimanded.

He shall not draw a penis. If he draws the shape of USA country accurately. I am sure he will be promoted and given a medal. Penis is easy to draw and vulgar and not that challenging. I think that is the reason why he is reprimanded.
Ur boring...

Penis in the sky is so much fun :lol:

Back
Top Bottom