What's new

U.S. media exposure Indian pilots trained only 35 minutes: don't know how to land

SBUS-CXK

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
China
Reference news network reported on June 4 The bloomberg news website on June 2 published anu raga, torquay entitled the Indian pilots flew only 35 minutes to get flying qualification ", compile as follows:
Anu PAM at the horse has a certificate shows that he has been driving for 360 hours the plane. He said he just stayed in the co-pilot position for 35 minutes to get this certificate.
Mr Verma is the son of a poor peasant, he from the Indian government grants 2.8 million rupees ($44000), is used to drive a commercial aircraft. The court documents and the interview with the pilot, managers, and industry analysts, according to the flight time and ground training are not enough like him, but still have a lot of Indian pilots to get the certificate.
25, Mr Verma said in an interview: "if I met the emergency situation in flight? I even don't know how to land and then where is the landing. We will not only kill passengers, are likely to crash in the village, killed more people."
In the past few years, after a series of disaster, people's focus on flight safety from the reliability of the aircraft to the reliability of the pilot. It is believed that these disasters or is caused by human damage, or is caused by a lack of pilot training. The recent disaster in March this year, a total of 150 people were killed in that accident seems to be the wing of the "German" airline passenger andreas rupees, locked the captain in driving outside, then fly into a mountain.
Last year, a plane carrying 239 people of Malaysia airlines passenger plane en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing mysteriously changed course, and flying to the depths of the Indian Ocean for thousands of kilometers. The plane is still not found, the cause is still not clear.
Over the past 10 years, with the sharp increase in low-cost airlines have hundreds of new pilots gap, people concern about Indian pilots qualification, has increased. In 2011, the government of India more than 4000 domestic examined all airline pilots and police officers for at least 18 suspected of using fake documents get promoted or get a certificate of the pilot were investigated. The results of the review was not released.
Commercial aircraft pilots, currently in chennai office before flying security adviser manmohan Ghana temple said: "the modification of flight records are rampant in the airline and flight club." In 2011, he says, the audit found that the country's most flying club have violations. "Some people even use cannot fly the plane to forge the flight time. A plane doesn't even have the engine, there are hundreds of hours of flying records."
On April 24, when asked the question of fake certificates emerge in endlessly, India's civil aviation administration of China, director of the m. satya watts, says it will launch a new audit, then need to issue a new license "to all flight school".

Link to source please, the english is horrible, or is it machine translated from Chinese? And by the way, it talks of civil aviation pilots, not meant in defence section of the forum.

Easier reading here:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-to-fly-in-india-after-just-35-minutes-in-air
I'm sorry, I didn't know this defence website. This article is reference. So I don't know the link. I can't express such length articles in English. So I was using a web translation. UC browser. In a word, thanks. I will try to delete.

I'm sorry, I didn't know this defence website. This article is reference. So I don't know the link. I can't express such length articles in English. So I was using a web translation. UC browser. In a word, thanks. I will try to delete.

Try not to post a retranslated version of the story (English>Chinese>English). Now we end up with an English version which is beyond laughable. It is none of our business anyway.

on a lighter side, pilots on suicide mission dosent need to learn how to land :p:P.

Indian Civilian pilots... my bro during his honeymoon went to Kashmir on a flight, HE thought it was his last flight when the plane started loosing altitude fast :lol:

Back
Top Bottom