What's new

U.S. doesn't expect Pakistan to reopen Afghan war supply routes soon

PKKH Exclusive | by Shaikh Fahad

It also signals the warming of relations between Iran and Afghanistan. Only last week the pair endorsed an agreement to allow for the transfer of prisoners sentenced in the other’s country to serve their sentence in their native land.

Yea but get real you think that Iranians will allow routes to Americans lol

According to some posters here, weren't Iran and Pakistan united against the Great Satan as brothers-in-Islam, or did reality just sink in somewhere?

So Iran must be getting something in exchange for allowing Chah Bahar to be used for ISAF supplies. I wonder how that would affect Pakistan's position going forward?

You are clutching at straws mate Iranians will never allow a route for American troops. But I thought Americans were not bothered and were happy with northern routes. lol

............ But I thought Americans were not bothered and were happy with northern routes. lol

Correction: Americans are not bothered with routes through Pakistan and are happy with several other options available.

See the difference? :D

Correction: Americans are not bothered with routes through Pakistan and are happy with several other options available.

cheap semantics my points and assertions are valid you argue on the one hand that supply routes through Pakistan do not matter on the other hand you argue that drone attacks will be increased as a way of pressure on Pakistan to reopen transit routes

As I said earlier the fact that Americans have to rely on Pakistan Russia or Iran all countries with which they do not share the same view on Afghanistan exposes in reality how weak Americans are in Afghanistan but as I said Putin is coming to Islamabad, And American knowledge of which countries surround Afghanistan is poor to say the least

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=gmEp97yQcRQ

All that needs to happen is that Russia Pakistan and Iran coordinate policy which should not be too difficult and Americans will be stuffed

americans have been sending senior us military thugs like gen mattis and state department thugs like mark grossman over to Pakistan to beg us to re-open the routes so that us troops start getting their supply of diapers and cheng thinks that americans are not bothered .. lol

americans killed 24 Pak Army soldiers thinking that this will send Pak Army the signal to fall in line but the instead these arrogant americans now find themselves stuck in an inhospitable place where the only way out is through those whom these fat slobs have been antagonizing for years ... I don’t know how these duffers became a super power

cheng doesnt know the pain of battle field, the patriotic guy is so over whelmed by patriotism that has blinded him

what is happening to those soldiers who are in hell(the exact words of an american soldier dispatched to afghanistan) without pampers, only they can know not cheng

every now and then some afghani army guy kills an american soldier. if i were in american army, i would have stopped trusting any afghani soldier who are supposed to be my mates, and see potential death every time all around me and fear my own shadow :rofl:

All that needs to happen is that Russia Pakistan and Iran coordinate policy which should not be too difficult and Americans will be stuffed .

"should not be too difficult" is closer to "when pigs fly" in this case.

................ I don’t know how these duffers became a super power

Quite an amazing riddle, that one, isn't it?

Hint: May be not all of them are duffers!

what is happening to those soldiers who are in hell(the exact words of an american soldier dispatched to afghanistan) without pampers, only they can know not cheng

US soldiers will remain adequately supplied to do their assigned duties with dedication even if sent to actual hell and back. No doubts there.

Well I think that some of us will just have to disagree with you Cheng.

It certainly makes some of us feel better.

How about the invasion-level hardware which US was preparing in Afghanistan through these supplies? Just one of the effect of blocking supply is that this threat has been reduced, if not eliminated.

US soldiers will remain adequately supplied to do their assigned duties with dedication even if sent to actual hell and back. No doubts there.

It is interesting that even when your prediction of routes reopening within thirty days was wrong it has not stopped you from making new predictions or made you any more prudent.

Grande Strategy

US Soldiers Running Out of Pampers in Afghanistan

KABUL - US and NATO soldiers are running out of supplies in Afghanistan due to the border closure with Pakistan. The United States has made a private special request to the Pakistani government to allow the supply of tissue paper and pampers to go through because of an acute shortage. In case you are wondering about the latter, US soldiers wear pampers while fighting in Afghanistan because the soldiers, often young kids unable to pay for college, frequently piss in their pants when engaging the Taliban.

Meanwhile, it has been learned that the Popeye's fast food outlet serving US and NATO forces has run out of supplies. Guess no Popeye's this holiday season.

The Government of Pakistan and the Pakistan military are considering the US request to allow the pampers and tissue papers on an urgent basis. We would urge the Government of Pakistan not to allow these supplies to go through no matter how urgent their need.

image003zs.jpg

.............. The United States has made a private special request to the Pakistani government to allow the supply of tissue paper and pampers to go through because of an acute shortage. In case you are wondering about the latter, US soldiers wear pampers while fighting in Afghanistan because the soldiers, often young kids unable to pay for college, frequently piss in their pants when engaging the Taliban.............

Oh right, this unknown source "Meinhaj Hussain, m.hussain@grandestrategy.com", whose story has a grand total of five comments since 17/12/2011, should be regarded the right person to have peeked into the pants of US soldiers to determine the frequency of their peeing. :lol:

What a quality post. NOT!

=================

ROFL! This is the same genius who writes this gem of analytical insight:

"The fact that kN is used for thrust, does not effect the analysis because kN is used uniformly across all the planes analyzed and because these ratios are relative ratios for comparative analysis which have no meaningful absolute values. Yes, of course, from a stylistic point of view it would have been better to have uniform metrics."

at: http://www.grandestrategy.com/2012/03/43939282-comparison-of-jf-17-other.html?utm_source=BP_recent

And read what the sleepy Defence Minister has to say about the sanctions. Its so shameless. they keep killing our people and we let them use our routes to feed to arm them. We are taking part in a war we have no business with.

NATO SUPPLIES MUST NEVER OPEN. NEVER.

Nato supply routes: Washington warns of

ISLAMABAD: As Pakistan and the United States struggle to break the impasse in their troubled relationship, Washington has cautioned Islamabad of ‘multiple repercussions’, if the six-month-long blockade of Nato supplies is not lifted.
The implications include a halt in US assistance for the country’s fragile economy and squeezing the political space available to the ruling Pakistan Peoples Party by relying on other political groups, according to officials familiar with the development.
“During the meetings Marc Grossman recently had with Pakistani officials, it was obvious that the US was running out of patience,” one official told The Express Tribune, requesting his name not be disclosed.
“A message has been conveyed at the highest level that if the government cannot take a decision regarding Nato supplies, the US will rely on Nawaz Sharif,” he disclosed. However, his claim could not be independently verified.
The official added that the Obama administration was increasingly concerned over the delay in the reopening of the vital supply routes for foreign forces stationed in Afghanistan.
Last month, the country’s parliament announced new terms of engagement that seek an unconditional apology from the US over the Salala incident. Initially, Washington agreed to accept the demand but due to a delay in the passage of the new recommendations, coupled with domestic compulsions of President Barack Obama, it seems now the US is reluctant to take such a step. A well-informed PPP lawmaker acknowledged that the government was in a fix on how to move forward after the US hardened its stance.
“There is now a growing realisation that it was a mistake and miscalculation to ask parliament to formulate new foreign policy guidelines,” said the lawmaker.
Parliament has taken a tough stance on some of the issues making it difficult for the government to implement, he contended.
The PPP lawmaker also revealed that the delay in the reopening of the Nato supply lines annoyed the US to the extent that it conveyed to the party leadership its options of working with alternate political forces of the country.
Defence Minister Ahmed Mukhtar on Sunday also hinted at mounting pressure on the government to reopen the supply routes. He told reporters in Lahore that Pakistan could face economic sanctions if it did not unplug the routes.
When approached, the US Embassy denied Washington conveyed any threats to Islamabad. “The UN wants Nato supplies to reopen, the US wants Nato supplies to reopen but that should not be characterised as a threat,” said the embassy spokesperson.

Really? Please read below:

The same law that makes drone strike legal?

Oh no wait, may be that is another law!
Oh No! thats the same law dude!......I luv that law cuz we deserve to have sanctions on us . This might bring us on right path and let us stand on our feet otherwise we will stay slaves of the evil west/US for centuries......:smokin:

cheng doesnt know the pain of battle field, the patriotic guy is so over whelmed by patriotism that has blinded him

every now and then some afghani army guy kills an american soldier. if i were in american army, i would have stopped trusting any afghani soldier who are supposed to be my mates, and see potential death every time all around me and fear my own shadow :rofl:
Oh my God! the poor American soldierz are facing life and death situation in Afghanistan and their govt. can't do anything to help them out.....I realli feel sorry for them. And above all Pakistan cuttoff their pampers/butt papers supply.....we shold'nt leave these poor American soldiers in such desperate situation even their govt. has abondoned them.We can't be so cruel to these poor soldierz......:smokin:

well it isnt that tuff for US soldier statistically as number of causalities have been less than that suffered by pak army but fighting a war at home is much easier mentally than being at a strange country with constant fear of death and uncertainty

I wonder why US always pay less compensation (Aid according to few fools) & talks more or sometimes use indian mouth piece for tht purpose?

Back
Top Bottom