What's new

U.S. Congressman supports NDAA amendment to include India in NATO plus five countries

good news for pakistan

it may be dangerous to be America's enemy, but to be America's friend is fatal
Quite wrong. It’s the stupid which suffer in American partnership. Counter-examples are South Korea and Japan.

US has many allies around the globe, most of them doing great. Pakistan suffered due to its own failures. Had it not been US pressure, India would have certainly captured your territories in ‘71 war.

I know how important it is to you to get approvals from foreigners.
Lol. Please give your approval and move on. Don't have time to engage with sarcastic idiots.

Who, the French. The Russians.

Approval seems to be the topic in your Nation at the moment.

How many States have Rejected the CAA, so far?
Please let me know. You seem to obsessed about us than I am. India is fine by the way. Move on.

Thank you. Now go troll somewhere else.

believe it or not i do not need your approval for that. such are facts of life. some need it some do not.

So when are you sending the troops to Afghanistan?

believe it or not i do not need your approval for that. such are facts of life. some need it some do not.

So when are you sending the troops to Afghanistan?
Lol. For a sarcastic idiot, you are quite thick up there to understand my sarcasm about needing your approval.

Why send troops to Afghanistan? Was there an agreement I didn't know of?

Indian lobby is working to protect Indian interests . The sooner we understand the better for us.

Lol. For a sarcastic idiot, you are quite thick up there to understand my sarcasm about needing your approval.

Why send troops to Afghanistan? Was there an agreement I didn't know of?

NATO plus 5 are engaged in Afghanistan. Surely they would need more than a library from India

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom