the owner of the side should install a

US crash
US $ crash
US collaps
US Pedro Dollar collaps
US overall fail
US military fail
US F-22 is worse than my pencil

counter on the front page.... slowly I loose the overview how fast and often US collaps....

Start wondering that the US does not sink and the Altlantic and Pacific melt together....

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/749989

Nice, american civil war should happen next.

the owner of the side should install a

US crash
US $ crash
US collaps
US Pedro Dollar collaps
US overall fail
US military fail
US F-22 is worse than my pencil

counter on the front page.... slowly I loose the overview how fast and often US collaps....

Start wondering that the US does not sink and the Altlantic and Pacific melt together....

Threads like these have basically been a dime-a-dozen on PDF for a while. To be fair, some post these kinds of articles for genuine informational purposes. And not out of their own emotional biases.

But it's mostly people like the OP who post out of their own personal wishes based on emotion rather than rationality.

One of the very first threads I read when first joining here 5 years ago was that the US was collapsing imminently :lol:

Last edited:
Threads like these have basically been a dime-a-dozen on PDF for a while. To be fair, some post these kinds of articles for genuine informational purposes. And not out of their own emotional biases.

But it's mostly people like the OP who post out of their own personal wishes based on emotion rather than rationality.

One of the very first threads I read when first joining here 5 years ago was that the US was collapsing imminently :lol:
You would think that after all these yrs with each yr comes a tool that seemingly would do serious harm to the US, someone would figure out a way to use all these tools to actually collapse the US. One Ring To Rule Them All.

It seems that PDF is filled with unappreciated...aahhh...'geniuses'...:lol:

Why act so surprised when the US hasn't predicted, but actually occupied and destroyed nations LOL

Don't act so sentimental now. The world has already witnessed the resilience of the capitalistic system. We are waiting for the next economic crisis.

Why act so surprised when the US hasn't predicted, but actually occupied and destroyed nations LOL

Don't act so sentimental now. The world has already witnessed the resilience of the capitalistic system. We are waiting for the next economic crisis.

Cool.. Enjoy the wait :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom