What's new

U.S. approves sale of missiles and torpedoes worth $155 million to India

Trump does not care about anyone including Americans, guy only cares about himself. Hence no one expected he would step into south Asian politics. Kashmir, caa mean nothing to Trump, trade matters more. Rss indians spin everything negative into a positive.

agenda of both modi and trump is getting fulfilled no problem .

Yes, all public sources tell it was $1.2m a piece. I hope there is some additional sensitive exchanges in the deal which arent disclosed or else a big fat commission.
I'm suspecting there is ToT or production deal linked to this..i dunno for sure though..

And then we have some legends here who thinks that US will sell arms to Pak again!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hitwall::hitwall:
US is ready to sell arms. Trump would love you if Pakistan signs a deal for a billion or more. But Trump doesn't want US to pay for Pakistan to buy American products.

Just 10 anti-ship missiles and 16 torpedoes? How odd.

These are part of the 4 P8I deal signed in 2016
These aircrafts will start arriving in July 2020
India had previously ordered 24 Harpoon and 32 MK54 torpedoes in 2013 and 12 Harpoons in 2016
These were ordered for the first batch of 8 P8I Maritime strike aircrafts

1 .pakistan is indus valley civiliztion .
2. pakistan came after angrez went from india so pakistanis never were enslaved by angrez ,
uske pahle pakistan ke ghar ghar me akbar ,jahangir , aungjeb paida hote the .ghulami ka sawal hi nahi uthta tha . ranjit singh khud GHQ me naukri karta tha .

The Sarcasm is High in this one

i thought India had harpoons Since long

We do
India's first batch of 8 P8I Neptunes came with 24 Harpoon and 32 MK54 torpedoes in 2013

And we ordered additional 12 Harpoons in 2016 along with 4 More P8I Neptunes

This order appears to be a follow on order to bolster the stock as we get ready to receive the second batch of P8I beginning in June 2020

You can expect more orders for Harpoons and well as MK54 torpedoes since India plans to order 6 more P8I in future
Which will allow us to retire our 5 IL38 Seadragon starting 2024 along with the SeaEagle anti ship missiles

Back
Top Bottom