What's new

U.S. Aircraft Carrier Enters Zone Near Iranian Oil Route as Tensions Rise

That guy also attacked Iran, with full US, Russia, UK, France, Saudis, etc. support, and couldnt win against a newborn country with no army. What does it say to you? :azn:

He attacked Iran first 2 years and then Iran counter attacked for the rest of the war (6 years) and the border didn't changed even an inch. So the country you could not defeat for 6 years was decimated in a couple of weeks by US.What does it say to you? :azn

Iran successfully pinpointed the aircraft carrier! The hardest part of naval warfare is simply finding the opponent's fleet. If the Americans continue their aggression, Iran could simply sink the carrier.

PressTV - Iran Navy pinpoints US carrier in drills

Iran is one strong nation to stand up to a bully like USA.

it would be pleasant for this ship to go under water. I wander if Americans could vacate it to reduce or avoid casualties

Ex-Leader of your Western neighbour said something like this and also talked about something of "Mother of all Battles" some 20 years ago. Well we all know what happened to him.:P
saddam was an Iraqi and we are Iranian.there is no relation.he has said many thing else .before the Iran-iraq war begining he said that they would occoupy iran just in 2weeks.
your problem is your image about USA look like your image about UK Hundreds years ago.

People used to say: Comparing Iraq to Afghanistan.

Looked what happened...
I thought you were a well educated American. But i guess i was wrong.
Just a very short analyse

Afghanistan - Run by a few militiamen (not eve a real government) roaming the streets of Kabul. Hardly a challenge for the US military

Iraq - sanctioned from 1991 up to 2003 with no functioning defence industry or militarily domestic products. Faced with desertion. Hardly a challenge for the US military.

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

He attacked Iran first 2 years and then Iran counter attacked for the rest of the war (6 years) and the border didn't changed even an inch. So the country you could not defeat for 6 years was decimated in a couple of weeks by US.What does it say to you? :azn
Irans armed forces were disbanded begin 80's, but guess what. With just only civilian power we pushed the invading force out of our territory. ;)

I think if AIPAC sponserd regime that takes instruction from Tel Aviv thought they could get away with it they would have attacked a long time ago. Saddam did not have proxies throughout the middle east. Iranians have been preparing for Americans for 30 years, yes Iranians will suffer but this time if they dare to attack Iran they will hurt as well

Iraq - sanctioned from 1991 up to 2003 with no functioning defence industry or militarily domestic products. Faced with desertion. Hardly a challenge for the US military.
We are talking about Desert Storm, at that time Iraq was quite the match for Iran.

Irans armed forces were disbanded begin 80's, but guess what. With just only civilian power we pushed the invading force out of our territory. ;)

True, but then you attacked Iraq for the next 6 years (1982-88) but failed.

We are talking about Desert Storm, at that time Iraq was quite the match for Iran.
You seriously think the Iranian military leadership are as retarded as the Iraqis to face the Americans in open conventional warfare ?
Assymetric warfare is Irans military doctrine and it is in such a way unpredictable that the military planners in pentagon start shaking every time they are ordered to analyze strikes on Irans forces

It says YOU do not know what you are talking about. What do you mean by 'full US' support? In what ways?.
you americans helped saddam in many ways.you and Italians gave Chemical bombs to Iraq for bomb iranian cities(shame on you)
you gave OUR bell-214s that we ordered to Iraq.
but we had(have) only suporter that we call it GOD.

well Iran has been defying Americans for 30 years. Why don't you do something about it if you feel so confident. face facts American govt run by Israelis is actually a scared bully. You have not dared to go into a war where you think your soldiers will die. remember you had tech superiority over Vietnam and they kicked your *****. that was a great site

I thought you were a well educated American. But i guess i was wrong.
Just a very short analyse

Afghanistan - Run by a few militiamen (not eve a real government) roaming the streets of Kabul. Hardly a challenge for the US military

Pls look at China, they have far more speed boats,warships than you, but China still can not take back Taiwan that under US control now,and still don't know when they can take Taiwan back , so you should know US fleet is very strong.

True, but than you attacked Iraq for the next 6 years (1982-88) but failed.

Iraq used WMD's against Iran, Iran was almost succeeding in defeating the Baathist regime while suddenly the US came in and gave sattelite images of Irans troop positions to Iraq so they can bomb it.

Not only we got hit by WMD's we also got hit by a huge surprise invasion.

82-88 was just the early stages of Irans defence industry and combat specialization ;)

in 2003 Iran easily could finish off the Baathist forces but it did not do so

Unless Iran develops a very strong anti-aircraft defense system - which it hasn't so far - the speed boats won't last long. Surely, they are not stored deep underground and the US can track them ... first step before hostilities: bomb the boats in their bases. If some are left later, after getting close to US ship, most will be taken. I wonder what exactly the value of those speed boats are ?

The anti-ship missiles, some of which are mounted on trucks, mobile, might be hidden ... and deployed only when needed. So, that might work better against US warships.

Thousands of undersea mines will work well against civilian ships ...

Back
Top Bottom