What's new

U.S. agrees over troop withdrawal in Afghanistan says Taliban

Dont u Pakistanis think that American troops in the Afghanistan can be used as a leverage by Pakistan i e as long as American troops are in Afghanistan , US will require Pakistan for their supply lines. As long as these troops are in Afghanistan , US wont be able to confront Pakistan openly as even the US knows their troops are at Paks mercy , just a thought as an outsider

With due respect, Apke Mun mai Khak .. Cursed be that day when we take the Afghanistan or even part of Afghanistan and merge it in Pakistan . And i Wish that I Leave Pakistan before that happen .
Bhai you misunderstand ,
I understand your apprehensions but I'll retort with this ,
already the pusthun belt of afg, kabul to Hellmand are conservative good Muslims who do very few crimes , the notorious Afghanis are the northern like parsi etc,
These people the pushtun, have fought against every outside invaders and saved us from the communist onslaught as well, they're kin reside in our lands and our kin reside in theirs,
My hypothetical scenario is 30 years down the line when hopefully Pakistan is a strong economy , we make Afghanistan pushtun regions our new FATA, then within 10 years integrate it ,
Would you rather have a American army next door instead ? Ready to take out our nukes as soon as a Indo pak war happens

Afghan taliban have badly defeated u.s and their high technology weapons badly failed in afghaniatan .u.s should learn lesson from this and end brutality across world
:rolleyes:

You have no idea how many Taliban perished in this struggle and they never succeeded in defeating NATO in any battle. This was all about survival, resolve and patience. Taliban exercised utmost patience and employed hit-and-run asymmetric approaches to fight NATO and NATO-backed Afghan government after suffering humiliating defeat in the 2001 - 2002 period; NATO pulled the bulk of its forces from Afghanistan in 2014, and Taliban capitalized on this development to subjugate NATO-backed Afghan government soon after (since 2015).

If this is what the Afghans desire, so be it; not necessary for every country to embrace democracy (a bit early to pass verdict over this matter at present IMO). However, NATO is unlikely to invade Afghanistan in force [again] to fix its current chapter of civil war. Afghans will have to fix their problems on their own, and Taliban have definitely given concessions to US (for a deal to materialize).

With due respect, Apke Mun mai Khak .. Cursed be that day when we take the Afghanistan or even part of Afghanistan and merge it in Pakistan . And i Wish that I Leave Pakistan before that happen .
Agreed, no to merger with Afghanistan. Absolutely messed-up region.

Last edited:
If US withdraw, probably Taliban will take Kabul in less than a month

Back
Top Bottom