What's new

U.N. delegates walk out / 911 to investigated - Ahmedinejad

this guy is a shame for Iranians :tdown:

the talk was about capitalism .
he even said that the capitalism was found by Israel ! Never knew Israël created before the capitalism lol
the attack was to invade territories and save the liberal democracy
(source: presstv)
:(

Could you please lead me to that statement? where he said such a thing?

Do you have any idea how stupid you sound right now? It is impossible for anyone to consider that Al Qaeda and Taliban are supported.

They are supported with equipment and arms to fight against the coalition

How am I stupid?

In the past those who have made these claims have been left embarrassed and had to correct themselves.

My friend whom I grew up with, a Marine... informed me that the equipment being used by these insurgents are from IRAN

There is many media reports about this

Iran has also offered to aid the US in ridding the region of these element yet Iran receives no reply on this matter

lol

You have only made the people of America look dumber and confirmed the doubts of many.

calm down... these are forums where people like me and you can debate... No reason to blast someone here

Actually, I'd be supporting flameboard on what he's saying on the account of the hypocrisy America has in its foreign policy.

How the hell are we harboring terrorists when CIA funded the whole taliban drama?

^^ Killing bunch people for no reason except that they believe differently then you without any trial makes you the same.

No reason?

Are you kidding me?

A nuclear Iran would be as dangerous as “Hitler marching into the Rhineland” in 1936 and should be prevented by US military strikes if necessary

I think we should change the regime for peace...

The people in IRAN want freedom as you all saw.

No reason?

Are you kidding me?

A nuclear Iran would be as dangerous as “Hitler marching into the Rhineland” in 1936 and should be prevented by US military strikes if necessary

I think we should change the regime for peace...

The people in IRAN want freedom as you all saw.

really? such a comparison! :rofl:
We, Iranian, know how to handle our problems, you better take care of yours.

When/If Iran obtains nuclear weapons it becomes everyone's problem.

Well, there are plenty of nuclear weapons all over the world, one of the biggest arsenals is in Us and Israel, If you are that much worry you better start with existing threat instead of hypothetical.
additionally, there is a Consensus about our nuclear activity in Iran, all are in same side, it's better to put double standards away and stop bulling others.

yea by killing your own people who protest?

Many Iranians are being heard.
Take care of your people who are dying all over the world because of your intervention in other countries affairs, or your police who beating innocent children in the prisons and streets, or those officers who fired at the flooded people in Catrina those who sickened for help.
You got a messy country, we don't want your help. Afghanistan and Iraq are enough for all the world, take your democracy back for yourself.
Iranian are civilized nation, they know how to solve their problems. We have tasted your messy intervention enough, in Coup against Mosadegh on 19 August 1953, in backing the dictatorship of former regime, in your aides for murdering Iranians at Iraq and Iran war,.....
If we reach to the conclusion that there is a problem, we have proved we know how deal with it. And, also we have proved our unity against foreigner's Interference.

If Ahmedinijad ran for public office in many Muslim countries, he would do very well. He is reputedly more popular even in the Arab street than the local dictators.

It doesn't mean that people agree with his every statement (e.g. Holocaust) but simply because he is probably the only Muslim leader who has the guts to stand firm against Western bullying. In a field full of sycophantic appeasers across the Muslim world, he stands out like a breath of fresh air.

If Ahmedinijad ran for public office in many Muslim countries, he would do very well. He is reputedly more popular even in the Arab street than the local dictators.

It doesn't mean that people agree with his every statement (e.g. Holocaust) but simply because he is probably the only Muslim leader who has the guts to stand firm against Western bullying. In a field full of sycophantic appeasers across the Muslim world, he stands out like a breath of fresh air.
Guess we can say the same for Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda. Am willing to bet dollars to doughnuts that if a '9/11' occurred on Tel Aviv instead of New York City, not so many here would be willing to so quickly disassociate themselves from al-Qaeda.

Ahmedinejad is a Modern day HITLER....

He and his followers must be killed.

Yes killed everybody in the world who don't like u and only you have borned right to live and give arguments not others.....
I am wonder who is big terrorist.....??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Terrorists who killed 3000 Peoples in NY or who killed 1 Million peoples in Iraq and then he says....sorry, :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

He is right in every sense..9/11 a lie being made evident everyday when increasing american ambitions..few people living in cave cannot plan such sophiscated attack by any means. Even the so called alquaida terrorist and talibans are american proxies against government. During the cold war america funded and armed sleeper cells indoctrinated with extreme religious education. The america view religion as a logical tool against communism in the islamic world. After the fall of soviet union, these proxies were willining utilized as men of choice for advancing american intrest. The biggest being the puppet rule of King Fahad managed by heavy handed religious (mutaween) authoritarian regime post gulf war 1.

Those comparing Ahmedinejad with hitler are doing nothing other than self disrespect. Ahmedinejad is still a man of sense and academic caliber.

Guess we can say the same for Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda

Big difference.

OBL and AQ advocate the wanton slaughter of civilians (kind of like the American neocons do towards Muslim civilians). Ahmedinijad, on the other hand, only talks about 'regime change' in Israel. Most of his talk is just bluster.

As for the allegation that Iran supports various terror groups against Israel, the reverse is also true. Western countries arm and support various entities around the world, including Israel, that terrorize civilians.

His move was not smart. Go to America Mr. Ahmedijiad, cry with the Americans on 9/11---See how they will rally around you---

It is like poking an eye but with some delicious chocolate.

Back
Top Bottom