What's new

U.N. counts 52 corpses after violence at Iranian dissident camp in Iraq

I have heard really really bad things about this MEK pseudo communist cult who pretended to be Shia revolutionaries, apparently a Mossad asset. I have also heard that they are hated by the Iranian masses, not just the regime. So in that respect, I could say that as much as I dislike Iran's theocracy, this MEK was worse with even more perverted ideology, a true terrorist group, per excellence. But to kill them like dogs, that is a little too much, give them some due process for Allah's sake and let the judicial system take care of them.

I doubt you understand the GC enough to support that criticism.

I didn't read it.
But I am pretty sure a lot of bureaucratic official statements can pass anything to make it "legal and according to law" which in reality is still illegal.

I didn't read it.
But I am pretty sure a lot of bureaucratic official statements can pass anything to make it "legal and according to law" which in reality is still illegal.
If you did not read it, then how can you use it to criticize US? :lol:

I do not expect you to read all the articles, but if you are going to criticize US based upon the Geneva Conventions, at least have the intellectual decency to point out which one(s) we allegedly violated.

If you did not read it, then how can you use it to criticize US? :lol:

I do not expect you to read all the articles, but if you are going to criticize US based upon the Geneva Conventions, at least have the intellectual decency to point out which one(s) we allegedly violated.

Id have to watch vids about Guantanamo, read about the convention, not interested.

About this subject yes, im not a law guy.
Then how can you use the Geneva Conventions to say we violated them? Am no lawyer, either, but I took the time to read the articles, analyses, and opinions related to them. If you have no interests in military affairs, then say nothing about the military. Same with the Geneva Conventions.

Then how can you use the Geneva Conventions to say we violated them? Am no lawyer, either, but I took the time to read the articles, analyses, and opinions related to them. If you have no interests in military affairs, then say nothing about the military. Same with the Geneva Conventions.

Geneva is law, not really military affairs even if it falls in that category.

What is it then, Bush decided that they do not fall under Geneva conventions law ?..
As seen in the movie clip, sleep deprivation is not permitted, instead some US president decided to call it "sleep adjustment", interrupting them all the time in their sleep.

You know these kind of jokes will make it pass the law, but we as humans know that its BS.

Ḥashshāshīn;4728169 said:
Good riddance? Shooting unarmed prisoners? while they were tied back and could not retaliate? yes, indeed.
Funny how stupid like u think
Those animals are terrorists if they are innocents then Taliban al Qaida
and the Syrian regime are innocent too

Geneva is law, not really military affairs even if it falls in that category.
That is absurd. We have all kinds of laws:

- Tort
- Real estate
- Probate
- Criminal

And many more. The Geneva Conventions are about armed conflicts, aka 'wars', which are hostile relations between countries. So the GCs are about military affairs.

What is it then, Bush decided that they do not fall under Geneva conventions law ?..
When the prisoners do not fall under Conventions. If you actually bothered to read the articles, scholarly analyses, and opinions about them, you would find out why.

As seen in the movie clip, sleep deprivation is not permitted, instead some US president decided to call it "sleep adjustment", interrupting them all the time in their sleep.
Interrogation methods are for a different discussion. But even if they are inappropriate or even illegal, their prosecution falls under a different sets of laws.

Funny how stupid like think
Those animals are terrorists if the are innocents then Taliban al Qaida
and the Syrian regime is innocent too
Where did I say they were innocent? Learn how to read and comprehend sentences before insulting others.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom