What's new

TYPHOON.. A right solution to kill J-20 and T-50??

Since indians are buying typhoons- then it is a perfect platform to even kill the mother of all mothers aliens cruise ship up in the atmosphere some where- duhh-

E-Scan radar is coming to the Typhoon soon it will be the most advanced AESA radar in operation the time it comes out. and WE are a co-developing it with Salex too :D

Sorry but the Typhoon Radar always brings a huge grin on my face.

su 35 will also get AESA radar

super mki will get AESA radar and Russians can use it on su 35 too

su 35 will also get AESA radar

super mki will get AESA radar and Russians can use it on su 35 too

Then it will be a competition of war planes which can only be solved in the air sort to speak. I am not a big fan of "my plane better than your plane" mentality because there are many many factors that go into an air fight which makes all the difference.

Since indians are buying typhoons- then it is a perfect platform to even kill the mother of all mothers aliens cruise ship up in the atmosphere some where- duhh-

Are you quoting Indians or Pakistanis instead? cos same thing I found when pakistan buy something & find that thing super duper...

& if not then your mighty professionals make them invincible... remember something similar?

A well-known Typhoon is great fighter with advanced system, we haven't seen the new systems experiment for J-20 or T-50, new avionics, new radar, etc?

I think, fifth generation is not big differences from 4.5 generations fighters. That's my opinions.

T 50 will.. with it's new TV engine and the stealth capability it could beat Typhoon... but on larger scale conflict the overall advantage would go to the one who uses his resources strategically..........

hey einstein. but j20 and the t50 are still in their prototype stages and wont be ready before 2020. its not their final form

What's with the insult? Pretty juvenile...

Do you think I didn't know that J-20 and T-50 are prototypes? Also, do you honestly believe that the rear quadrant, the all-important exhaust area on those jets, is going to be radically re-designed to eliminate their potential flaws before 2020? Maybe... but it is rare (and probably not smart) to start flight testing with nozzles and exhaust geometries not at least very close to their final shape and form. This tells me that we will probably not see much of a change there.

But if it makes you feel better to believe both of those jets are going to radically re-design the aft quadrant, that's your business, not mine.

An F-5 with AIM-9L's can kill a Typhoon or an F-22 given the right circumstances. We can only look at overall capabilities and try to project them into an air campaign. To say something like "No way a Typhoon can kill a J-20" is a foolish statement.

Back
Top Bottom