What's new

TYPHOON.. A right solution to kill J-20 and T-50??

SpArK

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
35m2omv.jpg

Huh??? Really??:what:

A well-known Typhoon is great fighter with advanced system, we haven't seen the new systems experiment for J-20 or T-50, new avionics, new radar, etc?

I think, fifth generation is not big differences from 4.5 generations fighters. That's my opinions.

typ_t50_j20.jpg

Oh my my my ... :hitwall:

Against Stealth fighters ... man that's too much ...

Well it appears with an advertise above (improve your brain) which really suits the situation :D

A well-known Typhoon is great fighter with advanced system, we haven't seen the new systems experiment for J-20 or T-50, new avionics, new radar, etc?

I think, fifth generation is not big differences from 4.5 generations fighters. That's my opinions.

Agreed..........................

Typhoon: Best solution to kill alien spacecraft when Mars invades.

Typhoon: Is time travel capability kept a secret?

Typhoon: Can carry energy beams to destroy suns.

Typhoon: Cousin to Starscream (Transformers)

so have they got any other headlines they can come up with?

Typhoon: Best solution to kill alien spacecraft when Mars invades.

Typhoon: Is time travel capability kept a secret?

Typhoon: Can carry energy beams to destroy suns.

Typhoon: Cousin to Starscream (Transformers)

so have they got any other headlines they can come up with?

Their PR is on high, but there are some notable points...

I posted a pic in MRCA thread which is more realistic.

28nx4y.jpg

Typhoon is great fighter,but i think after uae reconsidering of rafale jet
typhoon now again in game of mmrce

General John Jumper, a man I know - my commander when I was in the F-15 - has vast experience in fighters, the U.S. F-15 and F-16, and many foreign makes. He praises the Typhoon highly. It is as advanced as a 4.5+ gen aircraft can be. Jumper went on to become the USAF Chief of Staff... the head man, the big guy.

It will (in the end) boil down to the stealth characteristics of both the PAK-FA and J-20. I believe in certain aspects, both of these are not fully stealthy, especially in the rear quadrant. The nozzle area especially is suspect.

With radar return, they are vulnerable. And ANY jet is vulnerable to IR missiles. Only a fool wouldn't respect the threat that the Typhoon is, just as only a fool would ignore a MiG-21 with point & shoot IR missiles. Stealth does not = invulnerability.

General John Jumper, a man I know - my commander when I was in the F-15 - has vast experience in fighters, the U.S. F-15 and F-16, and many foreign makes. He praises the Typhoon highly. It is as advanced as a 4.5+ gen aircraft can be. Jumper went on to become the USAF Chief of Staff... the head man, the big guy.

It will (in the end) boil down to the stealth characteristics of both the PAK-FA and J-20. I believe in certain aspects, both of these are not fully stealthy, especially in the rear quadrant. The nozzle area especially is suspect.

With radar return, they are vulnerable. And ANY jet is vulnerable to IR missiles. Only a fool wouldn't respect the threat that the Typhoon is, just as only a fool would ignore a MiG-21 with point & shoot IR missiles. Stealth does not = invulnerability.

So this means Typhoon is equally a threat to F-22 and F-35 too then....Okay that sounds interesting ....umm....:smokin:

The typhoon is a threat to whomever it is ordered to fight.

This isn't some cosmic political thread, it is simply another "VS" thread. And the Typhoon is a great aircraft.

not in ground roles

So?

Ever heard the phrase "Jack of all trades, master of none?"

If I was supreme dictator of a nation, I'd buy Typhoons for dedicated air defense, A-10's for CAS, and F-16's for interdiction, assuming I couldn't buy F-22's or F-35's.

When you specialize an airframe, it becomes optimized for that mission. The drawback is, it is expensive to do it (national defense) this way. The cost of an Air Force is why the F-16 is so hugely popular, because of all multi-role fighters, it probably provides the best balance of any of them.

PAK FA and J-20 will both take out the Typhoon before Eurocanard pilot even knows that it shares the same airspace with them.

Nothing more than a cheap PR trick too sell a few more planes:disagree:

Back
Top Bottom