What's new

Type 45 Destroyers.

THE SOURCE FROM WHERE I SEE THAT IS WIKIPEDIA THE FREE ENCYCLOPEDIA.FIRSTY SEARCH ON GOOGLE FOR WEB FOR THAT DESTROYER.

Wikipedia is not a good resource due to articles being easily edited by any Tom, Dick or Harry.

The source sheet I have used is a UK MOD one. Much more reliable.

I doubt Pakistan will aquire such exspensive warships or ever be cleard for the sale of such High Tech Warship, Naval Technology has some good info on the Type 45, although i agree that the Type 45 would be really huge step forward for the PN, Funding is a serious problem also all for Pak Forces at the moment, still i nice thought tho.

THE ADVANTAGE OF BUYING F-22p IS THAT IT WILL SERVE MORE THEN TYPE45 WHICH WAS MADE IN1985 & F-22p IS WITH TRANSFER OF TECHNOLOGY.

I get the distinct feeling that in this thread the offer of used (i.e. old, 1980s vintage) Type 42s and brand spanking new top of the line Type 45s are confused.

Well if we do go for air-defence distroyers we should stick which chinese and incorperate type 54 technologies like the Aster 15 and 30 missiles and different radar systems.

Well if we do go for air-defence distroyers we should stick which chinese and incorperate type 54 technologies like the Aster 15 and 30 missiles and different radar systems.

Type 054 has no relationship to Aster 15 and 30.

bulll crap our navy think tank is very very losse characters why they dont order these too thanks alot dude thanks alot i also want to send messsage to our navy please please for GOD sake open you damn minds and go for positive deals

Forum regulations allow these all.......!!! :confused:

Forum regulations allow these all.......!!! :confused:[/QUOTE i think we should leave it to mods to take care of such issues as i expext them to be unbiased and good enough in there actions and will take good care of such issues!!

regards!

Pakistan Navy Slated for Major Revamp

Pakistan Navy is seeking to buy three Type 42 Batch 3 destroyers from the Royal Navy (RN), FFG 7 frigates from the United States and Type 214 submarines from Germany. Pakistan also has 4 F-22P frigates on order from China. The Pakistan Navy is slated for a major revamp in the AFFDP-2019, the blue print for modernization of Pakistani armed forces, learned sources suggest.

The PN is currently the weakest arm in the Pakistan armed forces and except for the French submarines, are largely outdated. The main surface fleet, the Tariq class are now over 30 years old. The German submarines would give a major boost to the PN that trails significantly behind its rival Indian rival. However, these have been delayed until the German elections while the United States have dragged their foot on any Pakistani acquisition.

Back
Top Bottom