What's new

Type 055 DDG News & Discussions

Thant surely means "Photography not allowed!" ... or am I wrong (surely) ??
No fishing
3ea972b4ly1fswpuaugulj20n90e3djk.jpg

:yahoo: Congratulation and what a memorable day, launching two 12000t DDG's simultaneously is indeed not a regular sight.

Oh, come on ... what a stupid comment. :crazy:There is no war imminent and please leave this war-mongering. Seems as if You cannot wait for war?? :hitwall:
SO TRUE! It's always the China's philosophy to build that much in order to convince the other party to not resort to the adoption of violent means to force in its interests upon the nation of China.

WHY I say this? Because the nation of China can compete by peaceful means in trade and commerce and achieve prosperity by manufacturing and trading without using the coercive military force to destroy others or dictate her interests through military muscles.

And due to the very bitter many century-long history of being forced and screwed under the bigger gunboat diplomacies, it's also the equally strong wishes of the Chinese people to never, never again allow any foreign force to put the guns into their heads, forcing their interests upon the Chinese people!

But actively seeking war is the foolish & reckless notion. War should be the last resort for the nation of China, but it won't allow other to dictate their one-sided terms or blackmail the nation by violence threats either!! And of course territorial integrity and reunification of the loosen parts are of the paramount importance, but there are still time for peaceful resolve!

EDIT: The German people should understand very well what do I wrote :-) And I also read a lot about such thinking of the German people and the ways they perceive about life and prosperity and means to achieve that state. Been in Berlin and Munich last winter.

Last edited:
Congratulations for China's Navy :china:
The power of China's industrial capability is a Pride for all Chinese people !
What a show :smitten:Love this moment

@antonius123 @Reashot Xigwin @Viet
No need to tag me in any Chinese military thread as I don’t want to comment here. Anyway one comment: we will see whether China Navy will ever reach 1,000 warships. That is about the size of China surface fleet during the heyday of the Ming. The Ming then launched an all-out war against Vietnam, attacking us by land and sea forces.

No need to tag me in any Chinese military thread as I don’t want to comment here. Anyway one comment: we will see whether China Navy will ever reach 1,000 warships. That is about the size of China surface fleet during the heyday of the Ming. The Ming then launched an all-out war against Vietnam, attacking us by land and sea forces.
Stupid comment, as if war is just a number game without any substance.

:yahoo: Congratulation and what a memorable day, launching two 12000t DDG's simultaneously is indeed not a regular sight.

Oh, come on ... what a stupid comment. :crazy:There is no war imminent and please leave this war-mongering. Seems as if You cannot wait for war?? :hitwall:

I personally believe one of the major reasons for which Xi's term of office was extended indefinitely is for allowing him to have enough time buffer to ultimately solve the Taiwan problem.

With that regard, war is really getting near as China needs to prepare to confront the US. I'd like to say this final solution will happen in the next 10 to 15 years and the Chinese government is already working en route to ruin Taiwan's economy.

That can well explain why in the last 2 decades China has been going so crazy to modernise its war systems.

I personally believe one of the major reasons for which Xi's term of office was extended indefinitely is for allowing him to have enough time buffer to ultimately solve the Taiwan problem.

With that regard, war is really getting near as China needs to prepare to confront the US. I'd like to say this final solution will happen in the next 10 to 15 years and the Chinese government is already working en route to ruin Taiwan's economy.

That can well explain why in the last 2 decades China has been going so crazy to modernise its war systems.
Going to war over Taiwan with the United States is seriously not worth it ... how much does China really stand to gain even if they succeed? China would be shunned/sanctioned by the US and it’s allies (all of the EU, Japan). The arms modernization/buildup is to ensure that the US thinks twice about starting hostilities with China ... similar to the strategy of the USSR during the Cold War. But a Taiwan invasion scenario seems way too far fetched ...

Stupid comment, as if war is just a number game without any substance.
Should China and Vietnam go to war again, I think just a small portion of the PLAN’s Southern Naval Fleet is enough to destroy the Vietnamese navy ... let alone a 1000 ship task force.

SO TRUE! It's always the China's philosophy to build that much in order to convince the other party to not resort to the adoption of violent means to force in its interests upon the nation of China.

WHY I say this? Because the nation of China can compete by peaceful means in trade and commerce and achieve prosperity by manufacturing and trading without using the coercive military force to destroy others or dictate her interests through military muscles.
plan seems to deter wars by numbers in peace time.
what if a war really started by another party to test the capabilities of plan's system? (if that foreign power doesnt fall for the number prop up by plan)

Back
Top Bottom