What's new

Type 055 DDG News & Discussions

ce43c920c4b0962ef78ebc9744be2d09.jpg
ebcc36252faa334de266421c3827d8f7.jpg

Apologies I posted this under the 052 thread by mistake:

The VLS on the 055 are 9 meters long by .85 meter in diameter, correct?
That allows for a very large missile. I was looking at China's ballistic missiles and the DF-11A is 8.5 meters long by .8 meters in diameter. What if the 055 was armed with ship-borne anti-ship ballistic missile based on the DF-11A and using the guidance and targeting developed for the DF 21? An 825 km range ballistic missile with a warhead of 500 kg coming in at high speed would be deadly! Just a thought.

Apologies I posted this under the 052 thread by mistake:

The VLS on the 055 are 9 meters long by .85 meter in diameter, correct?
That allows for a very large missile. I was looking at China's ballistic missiles and the DF-11A is 8.5 meters long by .8 meters in diameter. What if the 055 was armed with ship-borne anti-ship ballistic missile based on the DF-11A and using the guidance and targeting developed for the DF 21? An 825 km range ballistic missile with a warhead of 500 kg coming in at high speed would be deadly! Just a thought.
DF-11A is 11.25 m long and 0.88 m in diameter.

i have the right to ask, and he has the.right not to answer

But the language to be used at this forum is ENGLISH, that's the point. And to be clear, it's not a rule made by me but by the owner of this forum.

But the language to be used at this forum is ENGLISH, that's the point. And to be clear, it's not a rule made by me but by the owner of this forum.
i understand it. may i ask what is the forum rule to deal with false flagger?

no Chinese will name his avatar by a mongolian general.

and even a layman knows a ballastic missle wont fit on a DDG.

i understand it. may i ask what is the forum rule to deal with false flagger?

no Chinese will name his avatar by a mongolian general.

and even a layman knows a ballastic missle wont fit on a DDG.

To admit I don't know and even more I don't know what's the issue of searching for false-flaggers; maybe you should ask a senior moderator or admin.

Best,
Deino

I don't understand your issue sorry. There is no size descriptor of a ballistic missile. The word ballistic has to do with its trajectory. What is the problem here? I really don't understand.

I don't understand your issue sorry. There is no size descriptor of a ballistic missile. The word ballistic has to do with its trajectory. What is the problem here? I really don't understand.
you didnt answer my.previous.question? if you are Chinese.you can read it.

Back
Top Bottom