What's new

Type 055 DDG News & Discussions

Right now, it will be the like the SAM HQ-9B, the ASM like YJ-18, the LACM like DH-10, the torpedo like YU-8.

Later the anti-ballistic missile system like the HQ-26 will be installed into that platform.

But realistically, what would be the aims of the HQ-26? There is precious little that can intercept an ICBM. Certainly a ship based anti-ICBM ABM is more or less out of the question. So what would be the target of the HQ-26? An expanded South Korean missile program?

But realistically, what would be the aims of the HQ-26? There is precious little that can intercept an ICBM. Certainly a ship based anti-ICBM ABM is more or less out of the question. So what would be the target of the HQ-26? An expanded South Korean missile program?
I think it's USA's ballastic missile.

Type 055 can help to protect the major Mega cities along the coastal line.

必要时停靠在卡拉奇港的055就可以向印度发射远程巡航单,打击其境内的高价值军事目标。

So you think a ship based missile can intercept an ICBM when it is fastest and can pull the highest Gs...

Permit me to be sceptical.
American is doing the same with Aleigh Burke, better something than nothing.

American is doing the same with Aleigh Burke, better something than nothing.

America doesn't intend to intercept ICBMs with naval ABMs (unless maybe lower tech NK ICBM/IRBMs). They are geared toward intercepting TBMs and MRBMs.

I think it is more likely the HQ-26 is designed to intercept TBMs used by regional countries.

So you think a ship based missile can intercept an ICBM when it is fastest and can pull the highest Gs...

Permit me to be sceptical.
Did you ask the same question with the US "Sea-Based Midcourse" ABMD?
I believed nobody will made something thats not workable with plenty of money and manpower being invested? NO?

必要时停靠在卡拉奇港的055就可以向印度发射远程巡航单,打击其境内的高价值军事目标。
效费比太低,没必要。布置在青藏高原的远火旅或者东十旅就能承担同样的任务,且火力强度会大很多。更重要的是这些火力打击单元完全处在我空军的保护范围之内。

Normally type 55 will only fit HQ9b. When it runs anti-ballastic operations, can fit HQ26 anytime it needs. I think it's the only DDG in this world can carry 100 plus AshM in one go. Insane!

费效比太低,没必要。布置在青藏高原的远火旅或者东十旅就能承担同样的任务,且火力强度会大很多。更重要的是这些火力打击单元完全处在我空军的保护范围之内。
印度阿三最近好狂,是不是要教育一下了?

我们在家里修路阿三都要来插一脚,是不是等同于宣战?

印度阿三最近好狂,是不是要教育一下了?
问题是饭要一口口吃呀。四面出击的话,再厚的家底也不够折腾啊。优先度排序的话,现阶段怎么也轮不到藏南呀。

算了,这些问题太敏感,没必要在一个国外的网站讨论。

问题是饭要一口口吃呀。四面出击的话,再厚的家底也不够折腾啊。优先度排序的话,现阶段怎么也轮不到藏南呀。

算了,这些问题太敏感,没必要在一个国外的网站讨论。
我们不想挑事但是印度可抓住这点不放啊。是不是可以有限度的回击一下。

阿三可是一个给点阳光就灿烂的国家

Back
Top Bottom