What's new

Type 055 DDG News & Discussions

Too bad that Zhengzhou was only naming after a Type 052C, not even a Type 052D.

Many cities will be very lucky to name after the mighty Type 055/055A.

:D Yes I know, 151, Zhengzhou. It's Okay, even Xi'an, vice-provincial city was named after 052C too. Maybe 055 will be given to China's first tier cities, Beijing Shanghai Guangzhou Shenzhen, if they are still avaliable now. After the 1st batch of 055 construction and the new AC completed, will the Chinese navy will catch up with Japan?

:D Yes I know, 151, Zhengzhou. It's Okay, even Xi'an, vice-provincial city was named after 052C too. Maybe 055 will be given to China's first tier cities, Beijing Shanghai Guangzhou Shenzhen, if they are still avaliable now. After the 1st batch of 055 construction and the new AC completed, will the Chinese navy will catch up with Japan?

The JMDSF only plays a defensive role, and without the US support, they can't fight against the PLAN.

BTW, the first batch for the Type 055 will be two units, and the candidates are likely Nanjing and Chengdu.

But for now, there is a fierce battle between Nanjing and Chengdu to become the leadship of the Type 055 class.

a 055 CG

152809ptnizfhmtmitgxia.jpg

200335wux5464izh56u456-jpg.186930

I'ld just as soon see 6+6 vlu's here (rather than 8 + 6) with all front ones lengthwise and all read ones crosswise. (2x48=96 cells > 16 land attack, 16 antiship, 16 ASW and the remaining 48 SAM). I'm assuming these willo serve as flagships and will have command facilities. All that need also to be accommodated (so size/space wouldn't solely be for weapons carriage)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom