What's new

Type 052D DDG News & Discussions

我大概算一下。我们海军现役的的和在建的排水量超过4000吨的驱护舰总数已经超过60艘!加上055和056已经过百了!什么水平?

加上潜艇部队,稳稳地超过200艘啊!

我大概算一下。我们海军现役的的和在建的排水量超过4000吨的驱护舰总数已经超过60艘!加上055和056已经过百了!什么水平?

加上潜艇部队,稳稳地超过200艘啊!

Please could you translate for us non-Chinese speakers. Thanks. :-)

Please could you translate for us non-Chinese speakers. Thanks. :-)
:coffee::coffee::coffee:
1. Just now China Navy serving & building(in shipyard) >4,000 ton warships like FFG、DDG、LPD、A.C etc, total already reach 60+.

2. These >4,000 ton warships(FFG、DDG、LPD etc) + type055 DDG + type056 corvette (already 30+ built), ships can reach 100+.

3. PLAN surface-ship fleet and PLAN subs fleet under water, total combat ships can reach 150+ for China Navy.

well ... below is a list of PLAN 28x type54A FFGs
225521avi7y4f4w4n7dwwm.jpg
2.jpg

timg.jpg

Chinese continue building more warships ... we know those Type052D and Type055 DDGs will building more, after 30x type054A FFGs building finished then will start to build type054B FFG with small AESA, Type00x Aircraft Carriers and Type075 LHD start building the number will add, type039x AIP subs continue building and China new nuclear subs will produce more. So in 202x year PLAN will have 200+ combat ships on sea.:coffee:
timg (4).jpg

timg (5).jpg

timg (6).jpg

Last edited:
FAR FROM ENOUGH!!
对美六成是最低目标!
Yes I agree, but like all other military branches the navy is also constrained by budget, Beijing has to balance the books to prevent financial risks (which could more damaging than nukes) from accumulating, so no choice my friend. Perhaps the best way is to focus on technological breakthrough, maintains only a modest scale of active duty, but ensure adequate reserves in industrial capacity for war-time scale up.

Update:inside the 052D DDG VLS :the YJ-18 (Chinese: 鹰击-18; pinyin: yingji-18; literally: "eagle strike 18", NATO designation CH-SS-NX-13[4]) is a Chinese family of anti-ship and land attack cruise missiles.[1]
HQ-9B medium to long range active radar homing surface-to-air missile

mk8QH8n.jpg

There have been rumors that the land-attack variant of the YJ-18 actually has a range of 1400-1500 km instead of the accepted 540 km. Any more info on this rumor?

There have been rumors that the land-attack variant of the YJ-18 actually has a range of 1400-1500 km instead of the accepted 540 km. Any more info on this rumor?
I recalled once, can't remember which Big Shrimp mentioned YJ-18X for 055 DDG with range close to Tomahawk II

the current 055 under construction doesnt have land attack capability, but its not difficult to upgrade, all depending on the requirement.

I recalled once, can't remember which Big Shrimp mentioned YJ-18X for 055 DDG with range close to Tomahawk II

Do you know if it was an estimate or something based on "leaked" info?

the current 055 under construction doesnt have land attack capability, but its not difficult to upgrade, all depending on the requirement.

What info is this based on? Is the VLS aboard the 052D and 055 not able to accommodate strike variants of the YJ-18?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom