What's new

Two to six crore Bangladeshi migrants living in India, says ex-army officer

I don't give a damn. Anyone who ever supported Congress is a piece of crap. Look at what your support for that BS political party did to our national security? Then some of you have the nerve to complain about leaving politics out of defence. Well sry it doesn;t work like that you idiots. Pack em all up and march out ........If Bangladesh doesn;t accept them, then we will push them over till you either accept or kill your own ppl....your choice. After wards, create a 3-5 km buffer zone then fence it, flood light it,,,,mine it,.....and patrol it. Never allow it to happen again. Vote Congress again and suffer. Congress is counting on Indian's short term memory to get back in after a few yrs.

Votes over India' security thanks to CONGRESS and dont you ever f-king forget it.

The best thing is naturalise the current ones in Assam, and strictly not any new illegals from now on. Should make their next gen better Indian citizens. Though I hate to tell it, there is no other go.

Raja, never compromise with those who break our laws....otherwise we will seem weak and they will exploit more...level the field then open up for debate.

Maybe we can work towards a temp worker visa...but with no right to vote. Commit a crime then harsh penalties like death or rigorous hard labor ....use such labor to build our border roads....then ship back to their lands......

Work out this compromise with Bangladesh....or push them all towards the border.....

ISI bribed the shit out of CONGRESS TO look the other way....typical corrupt bastards

Last edited:
This Mishra guy is an idiot.He doesn't even have an approx figure. And why GOI employs such Addl DGs in the border police when upto 60 mlln - according to him, have been able to cross the border illegally?

This Mishra guy is an idiot.He doesn't even have an approx figure. And why GOI employs such Addl DGs in the border police when upto 60 mlln - according to him, have been able to cross the border illegally?

I guess you missed the part about Congress turning a blind eye to it.....for decades!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom