What's new

Two suspected terrorists arrested in Uttar Pradesh

2 more suicide attackers caught and they were targeting modhi's gorakhpur rally
This is no way, why killing innocents????

pakistan should keep its activities to kashmir why are they harming innocents in India

and suicide is haram in islam

wtf is wrong with these terrorists , bunch of brainwashed scumbags

also india should seal its nepal border during this time
Indians and innocents good joke stop messing with Muslims in Kashmir and India other wise the problem will rise and we are not sending any terrorists those who lost their loved ones because of mass murder done by Indian Army and government in Kashmir and other parts of India are getting training from where ever they can Pakistani Army and government are not training any ones

You did the right thing Modi has been proven innocent by the court still they call him terrorist.Cam we do the same for Mr.Jinnah using the same logic??
Are u out of your mind?? You comparing Modi with Jinnah?? Plus the post that was "reported" was in another thread! Wonder why people (indians) start commenting on things , that they dont know about.

Are u out of your mind?? You comparing Modi with Jinnah?? Plus the post that was "reported" was in another thread! Wonder why people (indians) start commenting on things , that they dont know about.
go to ghq and report
dont troll here

because he doesnt have the guts to give himself negative rating for blaming Pakistan without investigation
Madam,
"No I didnt mean that, but being an indian u can deduce that inference :p Ur IQ level is obv very low because of malnutrition, that people in india has been suffering from for ages."

If you think the above is the correct premise for building intellectual discourse then by all means please report it to the mods, and I will be more than happy to reverse such rating if this is the new standard we want to pertain to.

Also i don't recall endorsing any position on this given thread, please do correct me if I am wrong. Or as a courtesy revert your allegation

Ofcourse dude, whats wrong in it.

People like @Spring Onion didi ji can compare Bhagat singh ji and Kashmiri terrorists them why can't these two people ?

Anyway thats off topic.

Ok so going by this logic we can call Mr. Jinnah also a terrorist,Dont cry infront of the moderators then ;)
Crying is what you guys do!!
And you are a senior member... That amazes me!!
Keep reporting my posts and keep on giving me negative ratings. As if i care. But Please get a good reason for it. I am not gonna stop though :p

Madam,
"No I didnt mean that, but being an indian u can deduce that inference :p Ur IQ level is obv very low because of malnutrition, that people in india has been suffering from for ages."

If you think the above is the correct premise for building intellectual discourse then by all means please report it to the mods, and I will be more than happy to reverse such rating if this is the new standard we want to pertain to.
I dont want you to "REVERSE " ur ratings. You just showed me the true colours.

Ofcourse dude, whats wrong in it.

People like @Spring Onion didi ji can compare Bhagat singh ji and Kashmiri terrorists them why can't these two people ?

Anyway thats off topic.
I am not responsible for anyother member. I speak for myself.

Back
Top Bottom