What's new

Two Sikh traders gunned down in Peshawar

Damn those Indians now targeting our Sikh community through their proxies. Why can't we just wage war against them and defeat them for good.

Damn those Indians now targeting our Sikh community through their proxies. Why can't we just wage war against them and defeat them for good.
It is nuclear war. Half of population will be wiped out. The war will happen though as per the prophecy.

Maybe his wife shot him because of some marital dispute.

Maybe she paid someone to shoot him because she was having an affair ?
Sure, anything is possible :undecided:

I think you should ask them. :coffee:

Don't you have any more "Theories" ?

I mean, you were quite sure they were killed by extortionist.

So are all these sikhs protesting against extortion ? Let us know your opinion. Why are you suddenly so shy ?

Don't you have any more "Theories" ?

I mean, you were quite sure they were killed by extortionist.

So are all these sikhs protesting against extortion ? Let us know your opinion. Why are you suddenly so shy ?
I don't have any theories for you. Just hope that you can understand when people don't want to interact with you and have self respect to leave them be :agree:

I don't have any theories for you. Just hope that you can understand when people don't want to interact with you and have self respect to leave them be :agree:

Run along then. I hope you will continue to dazzle us with your insights and theories.

Their main language is Pashto, but most can also speak punjabi.
Opposite native language is punjabi, for interactions with wider society pashto is used

A lot of posters on this forum should learn this skill of self respect :coffee:

Tit for tat?

Sikh separatists in India fired an RPG on a police intel HQ building, and India blames Pakistan; Sikhs are attacked in Pakistan soon after via Indian proxies (TTP, etc.)

Or simple street / extortion-type crime?

You will find conspiracy in everything. It's been a year now we moved out of Afghanistan. Earlier you used to say it is Indian Consulate which is responsible for sponsoring terrorism in Pakistan. We are not there for a year now so what is resulting in spike of terrorist activities. Just look have a look at your own house, did Indian Consulate asked you to jump in Afghan war or WOT ? Did Indian consulate asked you to hand over your civilians for the sake of dollars ? Did Indian Consulate asked you to flatten FATA or have Sharia Law in Swat ? Are LEJ, Sipahe Sahaba, MQM, Punjab Taliban, JEM (attacked Musharraf) and whose leader is a fugitive in India and staying comfortably in Pakistan to make him mard e momin. Is TLP our creation or your fauj distribute envelope to them ? It is your lumber one agency which brought it to all in your country and learn to accept the hard truth.

May be they refused to pay and these people wanted to set an example for others :undecided:
Stop being a hypocrite. Muslims in India are persecuted for eating beef.

Or Muslims are lynched like in the Gujarat of 2002 or the Babri Masjid demolition in 1992.

You Indians should be the last to talk.

This is indeed very sad. But we need to wait a bit and see what was the reason. Many times personal disputes are settled through using terrorism as an excuse. Let the investigation progress.

Stop being a hypocrite. Muslims in India are persecuted for eating beef.

Or Muslims are lynched like in the Gujarat of 2002 or the Babri Masjid demolition in 1992.

You Indians should be the last to talk.
Welcome to internet. It is a place full of hypocrites. Some of them don't realize that they are also hypocrites :pop:

Back
Top Bottom