What's new

Two Sikh traders gunned down in Peshawar

TechMan

Reaction score
Two Sikh traders of Peshawar identified as Ranjeet Singh & Kanwaljeet Singh gunned down by unidentified terrorist today.
Our Pakistani Sikh brothers specially from KPK are the most peaceful & loved people.

Attachments

• 20220515_125620.jpg
    20220515_125620.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 140
Two Sikh traders of Peshawar identified as Ranjeet Singh & Kanwaljeet Singh gunned down by unidentified terrorist today.
Our Pakistani Sikh brothers specially from KPK are the most peaceful & loved people.
people never learn...scums!

Hindu-Sikh relation is at an all time low at the moment. Something like this is required to redirect Sikh anger 'westward'.

Hindu-Sikh relation is at an all time low at the moment. Something like this is required to redirect Sikh anger 'westward'.
Probably, but enemy will do what enemies do, the biggest failure is us our own security forces. Enough is enough, they are utterly incompetent, & sold out traitors. And here I mean those sitting on top, like Bajwa and co, not our poor soldiers who pay the price with their own blood for this country.

Rest in peace brothers. It’s really getting out of hand now, when I first joined the forum, I would be boiling right now, patriotic as ever, but as of recent times I’ve just given up, it’s a normal occurrence now, my patriotism is just getting lower and lower each passing day.

Tit for tat?

Sikh separatists in India fired an RPG on a police intel HQ building, and India blames Pakistan; Sikhs are attacked in Pakistan soon after via Indian proxies (TTP, etc.)

Or simple street / extortion-type crime?

Wow, horrible.

Murder is the second most grave sin in Islam after shirk.

May the murderers be brought to justice.

Seems like a criminal act that is motivated by extortion. It is not a typical terrorism related incident

It looks like a Hate crime.

Why would criminals shoot both the earning members and owners if its for extortion ?

It looks like a Hate crime.

Why would criminals shoot both the earning members and owners if its for extortion ?
May be they refused to pay and these people wanted to set an example for others :undecided:

Back
Top Bottom