What's new

Two months that changed India-- A must read

^^^^^^^^^

well lets get back to biz....I believe two people whom we all are indebted to would be MMS(for obvious reasons) and PV Narsimha Rao(for giving MMS free hand)....what do you guys think???

To the people who are worrying about inflation dont worry the rboli has hiked the loan rates inflation will start comming down soon now you may be thinking how there are many ways to combat inflation. One of the reason inflation is caused is because of the excess spending by people which leads to a lot of surplus money in market now when people have more money they spend more when a seller sees this he hikes the price which leads to inflation how can this be combated there are some good ways first one is that the rbi hikes the taxes rates loan rates etc which it is doing second way is by directing commercial banks not to give loans or large amount of loans one more way is by increasing the minimum ballance that a commercial bank has to keep with the rbi when people are left with less surplus income the money flow in market comes down thus the price of goods and inflation

One thing's for sure- the country owes A LOT to PM MMS and it is just a shame that his good name is being tarnished by some of the SCUM in government. There's no point in being the cleanest of clean if all around you people are up to their necks in dirt.

We shouldnt forget our past and stay grounded... we have long way to go , may be after 30-40 years we can celebrate...

Around that time when the currency was being depreciated everyone criticized the move. In hind sight,we know for a fact that it helped us. Today the same is happening with oil prices.
For those worrying about inflation and slowing growth, it's bound to happen. It's not a computer game where you go on accumulating wealth without hiccups. And unlike previous governments, this one actually explains all the economic policies that are being made. Corruption scandals and "Jokepal" crisis aside, the financial policies of this government have been the most transparent and dynamic in perhaps the entire history of this country.

Corruption scandals and "Jokepal" crisis aside, the financial policies of this government have been the most transparent and dynamic in perhaps the entire history of this country.

Only problem is the reluctance of govt. on taking strong steps against the culprits with Swiss Accounts and ever emerging new ministers with scandals in billions... If resignation of A.Raja was an example of transparency and dynamism of the govt. then I dont have anything to say..

The credit should actually go to PM Narsimha Rao. The guy was absolutely brilliant. Manmohan Singh was merely the tool & while his contribution was phenomenal, it was Rao who as PM took all the risks. Nobody would have blamed Manmohan Singh for any failure, they would have targeted the PM. The PM insulated MMS from the politics of the decision & gave him free reign to work out policies.

Btw, MMS was Rao's second choice. I.G. Patel (Dr Indraprasad Gordhanbhai Patel) was the first choice but he declined the job. Years later, I.G.Patel was offered the job again by Vajpayee but he declined that one too.

Only problem is the reluctance of govt. on taking strong steps against the culprits with Swiss Accounts and ever emerging new ministers with scandals in billions... If resignation of A.Raja was an example of transparency and dynamism of the govt. then I dont have anything to say..

I only mentioned the financial policies :). There's no love in me for Congress or any other major political party. But giving them credit, this is the first time serving MP's have been convicted. Baby steps, but there is some solace in that.
Swiss money is difficult to comment on.Obviously interests are being protected. But I suspect that eventually all that money will somehow be converted to "white" before account investigations are allowed.

Good- wait for few more years and we will eventually catch up-

desperate attempt to rise the image of Manmohan singh ,an image overhauling process

Around that time when the currency was being depreciated everyone criticized the move. In hind sight,we know for a fact that it helped us. Today the same is happening with oil prices.
For those worrying about inflation and slowing growth, it's bound to happen. It's not a computer game where you go on accumulating wealth without hiccups. And unlike previous governments, this one actually explains all the economic policies that are being made. Corruption scandals and "Jokepal" crisis aside, the financial policies of this government have been the most transparent and dynamic in perhaps the entire history of this country.

Bashing congress is necesary but wat is happening from last one year is much more then wat is required... The policies of Opposition (BJP and Left) is to oppose whatever congress does(without using brains).. Wat i dont like is lots of criticism is not good. it demoralises the govt..

Today we have good image(secular, liberal, democratic) of our country only because of Congress.. i do support BJP too but they dont have a secular face.

Back
Top Bottom