What's new

Two men of Pakistani descent charged in US with terror support, conspiracy

Read the article, the story was a lie as we stated before, can't help your sense of delusion though.

What story.. ?? About 2 Pakistan descent men arrested for links with terrorism ?? That's a lie ??

Stop whining. No need to post an unknown source to prove your despaired ego :lol:

A Youtube video from an unknown source is your argument, how pathetic. You're just a pathetic Indian vermin, why would Pakistani Muslims call themselves their once former slaves Indians...

What story.. ?? About 2 Pakistan descent men arrested for links with terrorism ?? That's a lie ??

The link I posted in response to an Indian saying Pakistanis abroad will lie about their nationality...

:lol: then dont read and take a hike :)

Then leave you take a hike, this is a Pakistani forum. You get abused daily by Pakistanis on this forum and nobody likes you here.

Last edited by a moderator:
A Youtube video from an unknown source is your argument, how pathetic. You're just a pathetic Indian vermin, why would Pakistani Muslims call themselves their once former slaves Indians...

The link I posted in response to an Indian saying Pakistanis abroad will lie about their nationality...

So why dont you stick to the topic and leave this discussion about Pakistanis posing as Indians (which is true btw), for the other thread you just opened to relieve your excitement :D

:rofl: It's fun watching you pakistanis getting frustrated. Go cry under your bed now.

So why dont you stick to the topic and leave this discussion about Pakistanis posing as Indians (which is true btw), for the other thread you just opened to relieve your excitement :D

It was an Indian who brought that up and I replied and posted the source to dispel these misperceptions and propaganda some people believe in.

Point is why don't you leave this forum, seriously, you're a pathetic Indian who comes to troll on a Pakistani forum day in and day out and never gets tired of doing so, you have no life and probably no friends and still living with your parents.

:rofl: It's fun watching you pakistanis getting frustrated. Go cry under your bed now.

You're a funny joker Indian... Don't worry I understand why you're frustrated...

Condoms 'too big' for Indian men

lol

It was an Indian who brought that up and I replied and posted the source to dispel these misperceptions and propaganda some people believe in.

Point is why don't you leave this forum, seriously, you're a pathetic Indian who comes to troll on a Pakistani forum day in and day out and never gets tired of doing so, you have no life and probably no friends and still living with your parents.

Oye crybaby, your unknown source doesn't mean squat. This is the first time anyone has brought up "Slate Magazine" :D
And besides I added a video as well!

Tell the mods to take off the Indian Defence section, till then keep hiding under your bed

pakistani has gone mad, seems like I hit a nerve :rofl:

the most uncivilized ignorant people in the entire world are indians. no respect towards others. these people have to be the most inferiority complex ridden people on the planet.

Oye crybaby, your unknown source doesn't mean squat. This is the first time anyone has brought up "Slate Magazine" :D
And besides I added a video as well!

Tell the mods to take off the Indian Defence section, till then keep hiding under your bed

As for my source, Slate news is a sub-branch network of the Washington Post, obviously you don't bother to check.

Ah! The last resort of the incompetent :D

Ah! The last resort of the incompetent :D

Too bad it's the truth, especially for someone who has 9,413 post and joined in Jan. 2010. To be honest a lot of people say that about you not just me...lol

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom