What's new

Two men of Pakistani descent charged in US with terror support, conspiracy

The country you and me currently reside in also faced such threats - China, Spain, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Sweden, Australia, France and the UK are also in the list. Forget India and Afghanistan.

Many of their threats have been linked to Pakistan. Why?

Muslims in Pakistan are radicalised and carry the same mentality elsewhere. Now who needs more introspection?

However, It does not mean that US is a righteous state. Absolutely Not.

Amazingly, all these ethnicities were some how trained in Pakistan.

"Amazingly" or "reportedly"? So the 'terrorism' in the world

is being produced from a 4,473 sq mi area? Must be one hell of a streamlined factory churning out these mice in such numbers. However, if so, wonder what brought them to Pakistan.

The country you and me currently reside in also faced such threats - China, Spain, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Sweden, Australia, France and the UK are also in the list. Forget India and Afghanistan.

None more than mine.

Many of their threats have been linked to Pakistan. Why?

Depends on what you classify as a link. His brown skin can be one.

Muslims in Pakistan are radicalised and carry the same mentality elsewhere. Now who needs more introspection?

Well, Id first like to know your take on why is it so if it is so. This concept of a radical Pakistani is a bit new to the world, I mean the US went in to fight the Afghans and ends up making enemies out of us? Nobody talks about the Afghans any more? Heard they are negotiating with them now.... Its amazing how the world keeps on finding new antagonists every few years while the previous ones are recycled into tame little pets. The protagonist, however, stays the one great US of A. Hollywood is a good judge of that.

considering that pre 9/11 Tamils were the number 1 users of suicide bombings I think all Indian Tamils and their supporters need to do some introspecting as well......but it doesn't matter because the LTTE got it's @ss handed to it by the Srilankans :lol:

Before Indians commit to some introspection, you might wanna commit to some Prozac.

Do you know LTTE was terror outfit of Srilankan Tamils..do you know difference b/w Indian Tamils and Srilankan Tamils??..Srilankan tamils have been settled in Srilanka for about half millennium.

Terrorist attack Pakistan..perhaps more than any other country in the world barring Afghanistan..so have you yet found, the justification for terrorism in your own country..that you are seeking one from Americans?

They've wanted to attack US long before they attacked Pakistan... in fact Pakistan only started to get attacked after it joined the farcial WoT.

They've wanted to attack US long before they attacked Pakistan... in fact Pakistan only started to get attacked after it joined the farcial WoT.

If justification for terrorism in Pakistan is "that it is fighting WoT" then I believe you have answered you own question, since US has been waging a WoT much longer than Pakistan has..from even before 9/11.

"Amazingly" or "reportedly"? So the 'terrorism' in the world

is being produced from a 4,473 sq mi area? Must be one hell of a streamlined factory churning out these mice in such numbers. However, if so, wonder what brought them to Pakistan.

None more than mine.

Depends on what you classify as a link. His brown skin can be one.

Well, Id first like to know your take on why is it so if it is so. This concept of a radical Pakistani is a bit new to the world, I mean the US went in to fight the Afghans and ends up making enemies out of us? Nobody talks about the Afghans any more? Heard they are negotiating with them now.... Its amazing how the world keeps on finding new antagonists every few years while the previous ones are recycled into tame little pets. The protagonist, however, stays the one great US of A. Hollywood is a good judge of that.

4000 square miles is a huge area. Chaos can be created and spread all out from within a few miles if that area has become LAWLESS. Liyari is an example. If any country exercises no control over a particular area (or does not want to), anything can happen, especially when it is a strategically important area.

US is Pakistani establishment's old partner in crime. Both of them are ex-Jehadis. One of those Jehadis adopted the Jehadi ideology and made violent Jehad a means to achieve victory.

US and Pakistan are both fighting their own Mujahideens so no surprises if they talk. However, its the Taliban mentality that has crept into Pakistani society which continues to fuel extremism. Pakistanis idolize Afghan taliban and accommodate the extreme violent views of the parties who support them.

Pew research shows half of the sunni pop of Pakistan does not consider Shiites muslims.

One of the largest number of unregistered Madrassas are in Pakistan. God knows what they teach.

They army has tried to open de-radicalization centres, but its not exactly working.

All in all, religious intolerance in Pakistan is growing at an alarming rate and Pakistanis fervently deny it.

So what are you?

i'm not short dark and ugly trash. That everyone will be racists towards, that has a stupid accent which everybody will ridicule and suffers from self-esteem issues. ;)

US is Pakistani establishment's old partner in crime. Both of them are ex-Jehadis. One of those Jehadis adopted the Jehadi ideology and made violent Jehad a means to achieve victory.

You know you keep saying that and I keep feeling surprised. It's very interesting how the US always stumbles upon new epiphanies every few years that no one could ever have imagined a couple of days before, epiphanies that always absolve it of every fault and pass it on to the nearest kid in the row.

US and Pakistan are both fighting their own Mujahideens so no surprises if they talk.

HA! No, you don't get to slither out of this one this easy. The US came here for one thing and one thing alone; exterminate Al-Qaida and the Taliban,or so they stated. We never wanted a part in any of this but being bombed to the stone age wasn't really a choice. You made it spill over to our side, you made this our war so now we fight and we will fight till the end. But you don't get to point your grubby fingers at us and run back to your holes with your tales between your legs leaving us with a bigger mess than in the 90s and the blame too. You don't get to pretend to be clean. No boy, your overlords don't get to tell me that it's all my fault.

However, its the Taliban mentality that has crept into Pakistani society which continues to fuel extremism. Pakistanis idolize Afghan taliban and accommodate the extreme violent views of the parties who support them.

Pew research shows half of the sunni pop of Pakistan does not consider Shiites muslims.

One of the largest number of unregistered Madrassas are in Pakistan. God knows what they teach.

They army has tried to open de-radicalization centres, but its not exactly working.

All in all, religious intolerance in Pakistan is growing at an alarming rate and Pakistanis fervently deny it.

Worthless. I say this embarrassingly, having realized the futility of arguing with you. You; one void of any logic, reason or knowledge.

i'm not short dark and ugly trash. That everyone will be racists towards, that has a stupid accent which everybody will ridicule and suffers from self-esteem issues. ;)

Come before me and we will see who is short dark and ugly trash :lol:

If justification for terrorism in Pakistan is "that it is fighting WoT" then I believe you have answered you own question, since US has been waging a WoT much longer than Pakistan has..from even before 9/11.

Not really... US was among the first countries attacked... and not because it was fighting "terrorism".

I want to say something...but I would need to leave too much of my intelligence at the door to wade into this crapola fiesta...its all yours boys

I blinked when i read weapon of mass destruction on american soil.If someday some fanatic actually manages this,can any of u imagine the catastrophe?And the inevitable american reaction.Stronger surveillence measures needed on mullahs especially residing in states.

:rofl: Good job catching these idiots. However more pakistanis in the west are now going to claim some other ethnicity to hide their shame :frown:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom