What's new

Two killed on board INS Vikramaditya after gas leak

Yet, a human being with a family. What does it really matter if the person is Pakistani or Nigerian for example? But whatever makes you happy.

Go n check the remarks of their Prime minister and his terror team (RSS),Raw etc about Pakistan,you will get your answer.

No need for kirmaiya fo usin its barrage of weapons ,Jus Use HS propelled stuff ,Its desi and very good I tell you

Go n check the remarks of their Prime minister and his terror team (RSS),Raw etc about Pakistan,you will get your answer.

Again, these people are just some blue collar people. What hate do I have some for some commoner trying to get by in Pakistan for example? Even if they dislike India, they're more similar to me than any politician, etc. But whatever, celebrate whoever's death you want.

You are the earliest member of this forum what i observe from your date of joining, not expecting such nonsense comment from you.

How can a person celebrate death?

you know they are indians, you know our hated and despised enemy

you know they are indians, you know our hated and despised enemy
And you may know that I served in P.A for more than 25 years and I know for sure i hate my enemy more than you. But respect the fallen soldiers.

Last edited:
Even after spending so much money they still have a third world approach to things.

India's still developing expertise in handling the kiev class... accidents happen with sometimes even experienced handlers.. seems more like a rookie handler. forgot to turn off the valves on H2S.. thats like missing a major step in any safety procedure check - you guys need to enforce that with a lot more attention

Well ignore those trolls...what will a coast gaurd know about Navy?....

RIP brave men.

RIP. We seriously needs to improve our safety standards. Youth will not get much inspired to join the armed forces if they will die inhaling a toxic gas or in a gass explosion rather then being a martyer for the nation.

Read the article again.

This accident did not occurred due to lack of safety standards, but due to people ignoring them.

Read the article again.

This accident did not occurred due to lack of safety standards, but due to people ignoring them.
And people ignore simple procedures because of the lack of emphasis given on the importance of safety even by the guy who forgot to turn off the valve which cost us 2 lifes.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom