What's new

Two killed in suicide bombing targeting Chinese nationals in southwest Pakistan

Need to make sure all of the americans and nato are gone before we start up our long overdue clean up operation.
Agreed, The need to deconflict when so many foreign entities are loving through the region could cause issues, but Aug. 31 isn’t far away. September is time for “Fall Cleaning”; time to rake the leaves.

On a serious note, police intelligence forces need a major boost (HUMINT and SIGINT). These attacks seem to come out of the blue.

Agreed, The need to deconflict when so many foreign entities are loving through the region could cause issues, but Aug. 31 isn’t far away. September is time for “Fall Cleaning”; time to rake the leaves.

On a serious note, police intelligence forces need a major boost (HUMINT and SIGINT). These attacks seem to come out of the blue.

This is a long term war. Our enemies have the watches but we have the time. We need to respond carefully, methodically and when our enemies least expect it. We need to see our war through to the end. Even if it takes decades to complete successfully.

If someone wants to create chaos in Pakistan and succeed, our best option is to spread this chaos throughout South Asia. When everyone is in chaos, there will be a new form of stability.

I don't understand why the karma of American fostering terrorism doesn't teach someone something.

Cui bono?

The Americans and Indians are working overtime. De-rail CPEC.
I thought Indians and Americans "ran away" from Afghanistan, a place from where we were supposedly running a terror network.

BLF or BLA for sure.
And we also have the TTP regrouping across the border.
Anyone know if we are able to bring back General Raheel Sharif?
He's busy on a payroll of Sheikhs. We've better people currently serving in Military who got turned off by Bajwa's extension

It's the claim of the terrorist organisation, not what really happened, half these journalists act like spokespersons for these groups rather than impartial journalists.
It also shows how much groups like these lie about casualties and what not.
Like claiming 9 engineers and actually killing 2 children instead.
Not that killing engineers actually makes it okay.

I thought Indians and Americans "ran away" from Afghanistan, a place from where we were supposedly running a terror network.

This is remnants of terrorists groups like BLA

Its BLA and this was a suicide attack.

Same

No difference for me
Yes. IK himself is mediocre and a mediocre likes the company of mediocre.

This

Imran Khan is more interested in chutya stuff like planting trees than taking action aggressively against BLA and TTP which are immediate threat to the state

Americans are in Kabul airport singing "...we're leaving on a jet plane..." :lol:
We have no interest in CPEC.

Derailing CPEC is a key US objective. Look at their concern for the 'oppression' of the Baluchi people and their interest in an independent Baluchistan. It's a dagger in the heart of China.

You're doubting that they ''ran away''? You're entitled to your own opinions, but not to your own facts.

You're doubting that they ''ran away''? You're entitled to your own opinions, but not to your own facts.
No. I'm not doubting it.

As you are already aware, Americans and Indians have already left Afghanistan (no doubts there), a place from where we were accused of spreading terrorism inside Pakistan. But the terrorist attacks in Pakistan doesnt seem to end even after we leaving.

So,
1) Did we leave at all? (This is because we allegedly ran the terrorism network from Afghanistan, these terror attacks cant happen without we being there, yes?)
Or
2) Were all those terror allegations on India (from Afghanistan) were false after all!

Which one is it?

No. I'm not doubting it.

As you are already aware, Americans and Indians have already left Afghanistan (no doubts there), a place from where we were accused of spreading terrorism inside Pakistan. But the terrorist attacks in Pakistan doesnt seem to end even after we leaving.

So,
1) Did we leave at all? (This is because we allegedly ran the terrorism network from Afghanistan, these terror attacks cant happen without we being there, yes?)
Or
2) Were all those terror allegations on India (from Afghanistan) were false after all!

Which one is it?

While an Indian intelligence presence in Afghanistan aids their agenda, it is not essential.

Will that do?

Back
Top Bottom