What's new

Two killed in Karachi violence, RPGs fired at security forces in Lyari

19536318.jpg

Why police are not wearing bullet proof jackets?

When police in south asia will be competent to care for its own life as well as life of general public.

They are having bullet proof jackets and helmets. THis might have been early in the day or something. From the footages on TV, they seem pretty well armed, atleast the civilian clothes policemen.

one even had a huge gun, looked in an AK, with a scope on top and bipod below, and Picattiny rail and everything.

They are having bullet proof jackets and helmets. THis might have been early in the day or something. From the footages on TV, they seem pretty well armed, atleast the civilian clothes policemen.

one even had a huge gun, looked in an AK, with a scope on top and bipod below, and Picattiny rail and everything.

Well these are Aman committee goons under Zulfiqar Mirza ...

Karachi is pretty bad. If you bhartis thought your gangs of Mumbai were bad, the gangs in Karachi would **** on them.

liyari is a well known hub of gangs,selling drugs and car snatching...
it has been left for too long,and good that now government is taking action.

This is a temporary solution. What needs to be done is an assault weapons ban and a competent police force which doesn't bow to politicians.

Ok, now i know the reason why guns laws are very strict in NYC, more so than the countryside.

Lyari is a sh-thole and infested with drugs, poverty and violence. It needs to be either completely destroyed or fixed.
The people of Lyari have always and will continue to support PPP. Not only that they support animals like Baba Ladla, Rehman Baloch, Arshad Pappu, Uzair Baloch etc.They deserve worse.

People commenting here without proper knowledge p1$$ me off. There is a fcukin operation going on in that Liyari area. You people commenting as if whole Karachi has become battle ground.

Lyari is a sh-thole and infested with drugs, poverty and violence. It needs to be either completely destroyed or fixed.
The people of Lyari have always and will continue to support PPP. Not only that they support animals like Baba Ladla, Rehman Baloch, Arshad Pappu, Uzair Baloch etc.They deserve worse.

I think Baba Ladla & Ozair Baloch is supporting Police in this operation.

P.S i think Rahman Dakait is already dead?? months/years ago????

I think things need improvement in Karachi. Unless the law and order situation is corrected we will keep on losing lucrative trade and business opportunities due to the constant incertainity there. No one knows when their life will end or their shop will be torched.

And life needs to be treated as an important thing. People can't keep on dying and the government doing nothing about it.

=cb4;2882830]Forzen land? Is that supposed to be a joke? Sorry mate but i didn't understand you. That frozen piece of land you talk about is oneof the world's safest place in the world, with Gun Laws in place.

its a rubbish cold , frozen place whats so hard to understand lol ! safe yes we were once as well

Lyari or shyari. You as a Karachit is responsible...
:blah: Cyber Warfare on others won't help.

One has to know the ground realities first before giving expert opinions - also i am not bothered with this cyber trolling , if some generalise and says bad about my city i get carried away

I thought Lyari was the Aman Committee stronghold which is dominated by Baloch. Do the Baloch people in Karachi and Sindh in general support PPP unanimously ?

mind your language and worry about that little shitty frozen land you live at

Lol ignore that kid, he's mentally frustrated and shows his hatred towards a specific group of people on the internet. In real life he's useless.

I thought Lyari was the Aman Committee stronghold which is dominated by Baloch. Do the Baloch people in Karachi and Sindh in general support PPP unanimously ?

Not sure if all Baloch support PPP but Lyari is the only stronghold of PPP in Karachi.

I think Baba Ladla & Ozair Baloch is supporting Police in this operation.

P.S i think Rahman Dakait is already dead?? months/years ago????

No, arrest warrants for both Baba Ladla and Uzair Baloch have been issued. Hopefully they will be killed in an encounter. And yeah Dakait died years ago in an encounter. But people of Lyari cried for him and even named parks after a dreaded monster.

Back
Top Bottom