What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

Yes, it is one thing to thump our chests and our keyboards with patriotic zeal, quite another to be in the midst of the reality.

Voila!!!Just now you leaked closely guarded secret of the century.

No need to go soft on boarders.
The day a soldiers dons his uniform his priorities changes.
What's wrong in escalating the issues on boarder??We know it to the core of our heart that peace will take us nowhere.Bullets were the remedy for Punjab and they are for JK.

When the lines between militant and PA are blurred is it not expected that some PA may be harmed by the IA engaging militants/terrorists? It is the PA that has chosen to operate in such close proximity with these illicit organisations as a matter of routine as such these incidents where PA soldiers are harmed are bound to occur.

Sound points - but don't think the audience is right for this discussion.

nor did i posted in other thread . i only asked you have you gone for same neutral evaluation which you have suggested.

Neutral evaluation for what ?

There weren't any beheadings, signs of torture or anything of the sort to conduct a post-mortem !

I've posted previously in the same thread that if Pakistan has a problem with India take her to the ICJ, if India has a problem with Pakistan, take us to the ICJ ! Let them arbitrate between us. If we chopped off your boys head...punish us ! If you came into our territory lets punish you !

Kido , done eat more then you can chew .

We are not Bangladesh ( with no offense to them ) , you will hit us , we will hit you twice as hard .

we know how much you can hit back....get some teeth before biting....

Indians are just bullshitting...nothing as this happened.

They just made up lies to cover up THEIR barbarity on border, that led to a death of one Pakistan Army's soldier.

Pathetic indians, really pathetic!!!! :angry:

There weren't any beheadings, signs of torture or anything of the sort to conduct a post-mortem !

I've posted previously in the same thread that if Pakistan has a problem with India take her to the ICJ, if India has a problem with Pakistan, take us to the ICJ ! Let them arbitrate between us. If we chopped off your boys head...punish us ! If you came into our territory lets punish you !

I don't think we are members of the ICJ - or are we??

I am little bit inclined towards your theory that Hawks attacked Pakistan to create tension considering 10,000 Rps cut in defense budget.

I hope it isn't true.

If they did, they gave the excuse to their counterparts on this side.
And this sides counterparts have now taken the rather disturbing faith in tactical nukes.

When the lines between militant and PA are blurred is it not expected that some PA may be harmed by the IA engaging militants/terrorists? It is the PA that has chosen to operate in such close proximity with these illicit organisations as a matter of routine as such these incidents where PA soldiers are harmed are bound to occur.

The lines are quite clear. If the Indian Army disregard, then they only have themselves to blame when you see today's incidents occurring.

once you have killed the patrolling guard, you can mutilate the body.

they were not killed by beheading.

They were beheaded after being killed.

Pak army guys are educated and good soldiers. Beheading is something which retards like taliban do, not pak army. They would never do such a barbaric act. Doesnt make sense

sir do you really think India or Pakistan will go to ICJ . and i agree who ever is at fault should be punished if fact are established not on mere suspicion.

we know how much you can hit back....get some teeth before biting....

(Suppose this news is true....which I'm not saying)...

He is right..We aren't Bangladesh and your bechari army knows it...

You killed 1 Pakistani soldier on border. Good.

Pakistan Military goes in indian side of LoC , attack Indian post(s), murders 2 indian soliders, injures one soldier..and walks back LIKE A BOSS!.

Thats whats up :) indians now know who is the 'daddy' here....

Now from now on, tell your retarded soldiers to don't drink desi bhang near Pakistani border..and if they do, please don't , by even a slightest mistake, fire on Pakistani posts...or, you'll be sent to hell.

:wave:

The lines are quite clear. If the Indian Army disregard, then they only have themselves to blame when you see today's incidents occurring.

How are the lines clear sir? If the PA is backing these terrorists/militants in their fight against India then where exactly is the line? How can you ask the IA to engage the terrorists/militants but leave the PA untouched when the two are within metres of one another or are acting as a single element? It goes without saying that on the ground these "clear lines" are incredibly blurred.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom