What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

I don't have my trust on them they must be monitoring how's the trials going and how they play the card.

I am wishing a joint investigation team of two nations for the incidents over these days as a whole.

How can that happen if one has a deep mistrust against the other! I hope India should heavily mine the LOC... Whether it would cost a billion dollars... It is worth to save the soldiers life than getting wasted in delay of modernization!

Yeah but these years, they are attacking our soldiers for no reason whatsoever.

They started it.

For what reason?

Wow you are too much confused with conspiracy theory's, better read neutral sources!

All is fair in love and war. Beheading or getting shot, it makes no difference.

Is there really such a thing as a humane way of killing someone or something?

And you have no proof that our soldiers even committed a beheading.

Yes that shows your true colors! But Geneva rule does not say so! According to you even Osama bin Laden was NOT found in Pakistan and the Americans killed him and flew him to Pakistan and staged a drama!

But Indian govt. is saying they won't take any action. They are saying we should continue dialogue process. This is what Indians don't want.

indian govt knows they violated Pakistani border killed their soldier. Even worse indian govt mutilated body of ts own soldiers to run propaganda campign. That's why indian govt saying they wont take any action (using diplomatic tone offcourse). How your bafoon dance here will make indian govt listen to you? You better do that dance in the street of Delhi.

It would be a folly for both sides to resort to belligerency, the years of bipartisan ultra nationalism talk coming from both BJP and Musharaf are over times and politics are changing, the year is 2013 not 1999. Hopefully both sides can settle this without engaging each other.

It was Hindi’s cowardly attack who attacked first & Pak Army retaliated after this cowardly attack. Good 2 of Indian soldiers were killed. Just because 2 Indian soldiers were killed thats why this news is published other wise there would had been no coverage at all.

India is always in a mood of adventure against Pakistan but poor hindis are always met with mighty force. Indians can't be trusted for they are known for their betrayals, lies & propaganda.

India terms 'ghastly' Pakistan
attack as 'inhuman', says will
give a 'proportionate response'

India terms 'ghastly' Pakistan attack as 'inhuman', says will give a 'proportionate response' - Hindustan Times

That is our grave mistake from the start! Learn at-least ABC from the Israeli's!

It was Hindi’s cowardly attack who attacked first & Pak Army retaliated after this cowardly attack. Good 2 of Indian soldiers were killed. Just because 2 Indian soldiers were killed thats why this news is published other wise there would had been no coverage at all.

India is always in a mood of adventure against Pakistan but poor hindis are always met with mighty force. Indians can't be trusted for they are known for their betrayals, lies & propaganda.

Hum Kargil was Indian misadventure... The world trusted you!

Buddy, the coverage is due to Indian Army released the information that the dead soldiers were mutilated and one of them was beheaded.

Voila!!!Just now you leaked closely guarded secret of the century.

No need to go soft on boarders.
The day a soldiers dons his uniform his priorities changes.
What's wrong in escalating the issues on boarder??We know it to the core of our heart that peace will take us nowhere.Bullets were the remedy for Punjab and they are for JK.

Sounds like a very George Bush Texan cowboy approach.

What adventure against Pakistan? It is Pakistan which wishes to change the status quo, not India. It is not as if India wants to occupy/free/liberate any part of Pakistan.

Betrayal ? Look who is talking. Don't get Indians started on this.

It would be a folly for both sides to resort to belligerency, the years of bipartisan ultra nationalism talk coming from both BJP and Musharaf are over times and politics are changing, the year is 2013 not 1999. Hopefully both sides can settle this without engaging each other.
We don't want military engagement buddy. We just want India to learn that no matter how much both nations talk about peace, it won't come.

Its time to break all relations and live in indifference for decades to come.

We want India to have relations with entire world but Pakistan. This is the general sentiment right now.

Its a blessing in disguise. Now people who have forgotten 26/11 Mumbai attacks after Kasab hanging, will be reminded again.

That isn't entirely true ! The may not like us & they certainly don't but Pakistan truly is fait accompli & even the Indians accepted that in the first couple of years seeing Pakistan survive the way we did.

And I was referring to 'Saner Minds' as in the US, Russia, China, the EU, the Muslim Bloc etc.
US, EU are saner minds ?

All is fair in love and war. Beheading or getting shot, it makes no difference.
Is there really such a thing as a humane way of killing someone or something?
And you have no proof that our soldiers even committed a beheading.
Seriously ? Leave it, I am talking to a wall. :D

Buddy, the coverage is due to Indian Army released the information that the dead soldiers were mutilated and one of them was beheaded.

Indian army also released news of bravado which later found to be utter lie and trash.

I don't have my trust on them they must be monitoring how's the trials going and how they play the card.
I am wishing a joint investigation team of two nations for the incidents over these days as a whole.
You and I know it won't happen. Joint investigation is very least probable.

We don't want military engagement buddy. We just want India to learn that no matter how much both nations talk about peace, it won't come.

Its time to break all relations and live in indifference for decades to come.

We want India to have relations with entire world but Pakistan. This is the general sentiment right now.

Its a blessing in disguise. Now people who have forgotten 26/11 Mumbai attacks after Kasab hanging, will be reminded again.

US, EU are saner minds ?

Seriously ? Leave it, I am talking to a wall. :D

Look how stupid you sound Krait.

You killed our soldier with a knife. That is unacceptable.

If you just shot him that would be okay.

Is this the reasoning you are bringing forth on this thread?

:rolleyes:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom