What's new

Two Indian occupiers injured in Srinagar

How do you think security forces get the Intel about where these terrorist are holed up.
Doesn't matter... whatever percentage local support they have, mustn't be lost.

I agree, please, report such incidents.
PaaJee,

It is, indeed, very painful to have called those who have been subjected to unspoken horrors as 'terrorists' on 'Our' Forum.

We have accepted the NewRules and have been very very careful not to save anything offensive to the good Indians.. but it is Unacceptable that the NewRules give a licence to anyone to call PakKashmiris 'terrorists' on 'Our' Forum or insult Islam ... be it directly or in convined/stealthy manner.

Same goes for us... we have NO Right to insult anyone else's religion or race!

I do request that the new enforcement of Moderators will help restore the balance and respect the deeply held emotions of Paks!

@waz @WebMaster @Horus @Irfan Baloch @Arsalan @BHarwana @PakSword @Moonlight @Side-Winder @jaibi @The Eagle @WAJsal @AgNoStiC MuSliM It is a humble request to all of you... please, don't allow PakKashmiris to be called 'terrorists' ... we respect the new rules...because it is made by OurOwn.... and we do hope OurOwn... will do justice.

Allow me to thankyou for your kind consideration.

Mangus

@Mangus Ortus Novem
@waz
@BHarwana
@PakSword

I am highly disturbed by the fact that Indian posters routinely call Kashmiri freedom fighters as "Terrorists". I request that such posters should be banned.

Paa Jee @Mangus Ortus Novem: Kindly raise this issue with other Mods, by tagging them.
The problem is Pakistanies on this forum jump calling them freedom fighters without thinking if it's against India ,they don't even realize these groups which carry these attacks are designated as terrorist groups and banned them by the Pakistan govt.

The problem is Pakistanies on this forum jump calling them freedom fighters without thinking if it's against India ,they don't even realize these groups which carry these attacks are designated as terrorist groups and banned them by the Pakistan govt.

@jaibi

This poster is alluding to Kashmiri freedom fighters as terrorists.

Terrorism is a politically defined term. Even if you disagree with the term 'freedom fighter' because of your politics, calling them 'terrorists' is in itself a political move. India was quick to defend LTTE as 'separatists' and not 'terrorists' but, of course, Kashmiris won't enjoy that freedom, would they?

Terrorism is a politically defined term. Even if you disagree with the term 'freedom fighter' because of your politics, calling them 'terrorists' is in itself a political move. India was quick to defend LTTE as 'separatists' and not 'terrorists' but, of course, Kashmiris won't enjoy that freedom, would they?

I have reported his post. I have received a message that my report has been resolved. No, it hasn't. Then I tagged you to look into it and you have come up with this homeopathic answer. It appears that this PDF is not neutral, rather neutered. Pathetic thing that our brothers, who are fighting for a cause, are called "terrorists", on this so called Pakistan forum. Anyhow, this is yours forum. What can I more say?

"Kay ghaerat naam tha jiss ka, gayi taemur kay ghar say"
(Iqbal)

That word needs to be added into the rules first. Giving everyone a fair warning. Secondly, when you have power, it is best to work with restraint. This isn't a battlefield and men like you aren't fit to be in there. I want him to first see things from another perspective. Yet you think it's appropriate to resort to maligning me? Why do you think 'homeopathetic' is appropriate here? Why do you feel threatened by having your genitals removed 'neutered' is a way of getting a reaction? Is this your ghairat? Is this what you think ghairat is? Take a break and reflect on your words and what you feel just barking over a keyboard has solved exactly 0% of anyone's problems.
I have reported his post. I have received a message that my report has been resolved. No, it hasn't. Then I tagged you to look into it and you have come up with this homeopathic answer. It appears that this PDF is not neutral, rather neutered. Pathetic thing that our brothers, who are fighting for a cause, are called "terrorists", on this so called Pakistan forum. Anyhow, this is yours forum. What can I more say?

"Kay ghaerat naam tha jiss ka, gayi taemur kay ghar say"
(Iqbal)

PaaJee,

Let it go.... PakKashmiris are our blood...they die and get burried in OurFlag.... and they sing Jiya Jiya Pakistan....

We shall keep calling them FreedomFighters...and for that we don't need certificaiton from UN or the West or anybody.... OurPakKashmiris....

The good Indians have tender feelings
....and we have adopted to respect the NewRules.... out of couresty to OurOwn.... and have stopped called the Good people of GangaCiviliation... as.................

Let it be....

Allah and Pakistan is the two things in the world that PakKashmiris have
.... and we as Paks well... We ALL ARE Kashmiris!

Kashmir banay ga Pakistan! InshaAllah .... and it is in Allah's Hands!!!

Mangus

Paa Jee: Agar hamaari ghaerat ka yahi aalam hae, jis ka muzahira PDF per ho raha hae; tau hum nain India say khaak larhna hae.

Sir, you know, that everyone has to be given a fair warning first. Just like with their word 'gangu' (apologies), we didn't take any punitive action before it was enforced. This time too, we should do the same because we cannot know intentions right away, they've been raised in their own education system which tells them something else. Just a few mods and infractions won't solve the problem. I also think that the gentleman who thought I was his hired gun needs your guidance as well. It seems many users from all sides are convinced that their laptops are assault rifles.

The fight for Kashmir needs us to support them in every way that we can. If we can help Indians and the world see their plight then I think it would translate to the world seeing why they want to be a part of us and support that.

War is the last resort and I find it quite ironic when people who do not have the gall in them to fight one are asking for the antagonism that would lead to it.
PaaJee,

Let it go.... PakKashmiris are our blood...they die and get burried in OurFlag.... and they sing Jiya Jiya Pakistan....

We shall keep calling them FreedomFighters...and for that we don't need certificaiton from UN or the West or anybody.... OurPakKashmiris....

The good Indians have tender feelings
....and we have adopted to respect the NewRules.... out of couresty to OurOwn.... and have stopped called the Good people of GangaCiviliation... as.................

Let it be....

Allah and Pakistan is the two things in the world that PakKashmiris have
.... and we as Paks well... We ALL ARE Kashmiris!

Kashmir banay ga Pakistan! InshaAllah .... and it is in Allah's Hands!!!

Mangus

@Mangus Ortus Novem
@waz
@BHarwana
@PakSword

I am highly disturbed by the fact that Indian posters routinely call Kashmiri freedom fighters as "Terrorists". I request that such posters should be banned.

Paa Jee @Mangus Ortus Novem: Kindly raise this issue with other Mods, by tagging them.
They are incorrigible and as such, they will always refer to them as "terrorists" no matter what facts are presented before them. They also refer to Pakistani military personnel as "terrorists". Indeed, in the eyes of the incompetent Delhi regime, you and I are also "terrorists" and pdf is our "launch pad".

I don't know sometimes whether I should laugh or cry at India's self-perpetuating misery.

Come on, Brother mine.... we kinda know each other... but gentle does it too...which is your method...

I am just a bit taken aback by your rather harsh reponse to a very dear Pak, my PaaJee.... I am just requesting you to reonsider your post, please... that is all.

We all stand together or we all fall!

Mangus

Paa Jee: You are a great person and would always Inshallah remain in my prayers, during whatever little time is left for me, in this transient existence.

Kashmir banay ga Pakistan
Pakistan Zindabad

Now, Good Bye and Take a good care of yourself.

I agree, please, report such incidents.
did already some....so far has not received any response or saw any actions..more then 24 hrs passed.

its Pakistan's and Pakistani's position.
a Sanghi from Terrorist and occupier country has no right to dictate us.....and please keep in mind this is PDF....and for Pakistan Kashmiri Mujahideen's are freedom Fighters....

If its too hard to understand or feel hurt, please avoid visiting PDF.
Thanks.

They are incorrigible and as such, they will always refer to them as "terrorists" no matter what facts are presented before them. They also refer to Pakistani military personnel as "terrorists". Indeed, in the eyes of the incompetent Delhi regime, you and I are also "terrorists" and pdf is our "launch pad".

I don't know sometimes whether I should laugh or cry at India's self-perpetuating misery.
part of the propaganda war.....which we still have no concept of. we are trying to be roshan khayal...world champions.

Back
Top Bottom