What's new

Two Goods News for Pakistani's!

Danish saleem

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Asalam-o-alikum,.

As a Pakistani ,its my proud to share the two good News, which were missed by our Media.

1. Foreign Exchange reserves at Highest level in the History of Pakistan which are at 17.491 Billion Dollars(Business Recorder)

2. Increase of Pakistani outlook from Stable to Positive by S&P!

Keep it up Pakistan, and keep going!

Did you wake up now?

Pakistan's foreign reserves had reached at least 17.71 billion dollars by 24th of April as shown in its report on 30th of April 2015. So at 17.49 billion dollars it is not at it's peak that was witnessed last week..

S&P raised Pakistan's rating yesterday and its been discussed here already

Nevertheless, positive news is a welcome sign for Pakistan so enjoy

Did you wake up now?

Pakistan's foreign reserves had reached at least 17.71 billion dollars by 24th of April as shown in its report on 30th of April 2015. So at 17.49 billion dollars it is not at it's peak that was witnessed last week..

S&P raised Pakistan's rating yesterday and its been discussed here already

Nevertheless, positive news is a welcome sign for Pakistan so enjoy

Brother,

my Point is no news about this on any News channel.

Do you guys know the current category of outlook by S&P ? I don't think it's investment grade yet !

Guys i hve a question. Do foreign reserves of any country do speak of its stable growth and economy?

Isnt it an outdated measure. Just asking?

Guys i hve a question. Do foreign reserves of any country do speak of its stable growth and economy?

Isnt it an outdated measure. Just asking?

as a very small student of Economics, my answer is yes,
Because its shows, that we will able to fulfill our requirement of Foreign Exchange for Imports for 4-6 Months, which is healthy sign for any Economy.

as a very small student of Economics, my answer is yes,
Because its shows, that we will able to fulfill our requirement of Foreign Exchange for Imports for 4-6 Months, which is healthy sign for any Economy.
It is one question that alwys comes to my mind. i really need to look further into it. And do some research on it.

It is one question that alwys comes to my mind. i really need to look further into it. And do some research on it.

In my point of view second thought is, International doner Agencies , gave loans on easy terms, when u have good Foreign Exchange Reserves in your hands.

In my point of view second thought is, International doner Agencies , gave loans on easy terms, when u have good Foreign Exchange Reserves in your hands.
But if there is a huge disparity in current reserves and total outstanding debt.
Like we have 17 bn dollars in reserves and our debt is around 60 billion

But if there is a huge disparity in current reserves and total outstanding debt.

But reserves are Increasing, which is positive sign.
and most importantly Inflation is also at lowest level of 4%, which is very very good.

You will not be paying 60b at once, as far as you can easily pay installments all is well.
Increase in foreign reserve means that inflow of forex is more than out flow, it's good thing (but in case of Pakistan it will have negative effect beyond certain point as stronger rupee will make our exports expensive). Question should be what is the reason of increase, exports, fdi, remittances or new loans and aids.

You will not be paying 60b at once, as far as you can easily pay installments all is well.
Increase in foreign reserve means that inflow of forex is more than out flow, it's good thing. Question should be what is the reason of increase, exports, fdi, remittances or new loans and aids.
Thats interesting. But if we know for last few years, or atleast last year and uptil first quarter of this year we have been facing trade deficit. Imports>exports. So whats enhancing it?remittance alone?

Back
Top Bottom