What's new

Two foreigners injured in firing near Jama Masjid in Delhi

This was coming, the security forces should already have been on high alert. Obviously someone doesn't want CWG be successful, but whoever that is be it a nation or an organization should be warned that India won't take this act lightly.

Its was the LET-Taliban-JuD-Al badr who where all trained by the ISI and pakistan army-govt that did this attack.....oh yeah and ibraheem dawood was involved somewhere.
Get me a job in the indian media:cheers:

Even if the western neighbour was involved in it .. India cannot DARE touch Pakistan let alone surgical strikes ...

Dude if really the attack is traced back there then that western neighbor won't be touched, it would be obliterated.

Cold war strategy not surgical strikes, its obvious India wouldn't want anyone to tarnish its image, so don't take it in your heart. India won't harm pakistan unless its proved that there was pak hand in it.

That statement doesn't really suite you.

Why you are so bothered about corruption in CWG. Do we bother about your corruption? No. Pathetic preparation? :lol: Have you ever arranged any games with ten countries participated in it? No. The foreign delegates saying it is the best game village ever. Just see we have financial capacity and capability to organize such big games while you are far far behind that. So don't talk about corruption here.

:lol: dont come up with facepalms. If you are happy with your corruption i dont have any problem with that at all.

and OH why should we make fun of ourselves like India when you are arranging games for your fake shining India attempts lolzzz

i would rather spend that money on our poor than spending on fake ego

Who you blame for the attacks on Shia's in Pakistan? Are they also Muslims?

:what::what::what: now can you please make some sense so that i could understand how Pakistan is related to this failure of yours

Ok tell me what would your country do when you are hosting an international event and someone is trying to ruin it.

Come on Skywalker yaar let the kid have some wet dreams.

Alrite boss...today is sunday, although I am at work thought could have little bit of fun, but cant have it as long as teenagers from neighbourhood is around.:coffee:

Ok tell me what would your country do when you are hosting an international event and someone is trying to ruin it.

Tighten your security. The international community already feared terrorism at CWGs in Delhi so its not that India will be or is caught surprised by any incidents.

There are many insurgencies going on and there had been reports that local Indian Islamic and Maoist groups are planning to join hands for carrying out attacks during CWGs.

Tighten your security. The international community already feared terrorism at CWGs in Delhi so its not that India will be or is caught surprised by any incidents.

There are many insurgencies going on and there had been reports that local Indian Islamic and Maoist groups are planning to join hands for carrying out attacks during CWGs.

Agreed, such attacks should be anticipated, and insurgencies are taking place from across the border, security would be tightened more after this incident.

Back
Top Bottom